over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tore my rotator cuff. Will bpc-157 help

tbone01

Registered
So I've torn my rotator cuff an was wondering if I shoukd jump on bpc-157. If so who is go to for this domestic.,? Already have my GH and some deca. Thank you in advance, T

So I've torn my rotator cuff an was wondering if I shoukd jump on bpc-157. If so who is go to for this domestic.,? Already have my GH and some deca. Thank you in advance, T
Skip the deca. Will only mask pain and subdue inflammation. 2 things you don't want right now.

The HGH and BPC can only help but they may not be enough to avoid a surgery. Right now, rest it. Don't try to work around it. Just rest it. In a couple weeks you can give some rehab movements a shot and play by feel. Best of luck man. I know first hand how much that sucks.

Never used BPC-157 but I used a shit load of TB-500 and it didn't do shit for me. I had a complete tear of the rotator and a tear of the bicep tendon.

I'm trying it out for an old shoulder injury I never had checked out but really bothers me sometimes. Showing some relief after 3 weeks of mild dosage and still training. I will most likely up the dosage.

The 'rotator cuff' is composed of 4 different muscles, if you fully ruptured one of these tendons, tore if off the bone, then the only way to get it back on the bone is surgery.

Depends on the tear. I had a supraspinatus tear (90%) and biceps tear and BPC did nothing with many months and many attempts. PRP injections helped a lot but I ended up needing surgery. Your only hope to avoid surgery and for it to heal on its own is to do no lifting and lots of rehab. Research shows that supraspinatus tears will heal on their own if given a year for proper therapy. Most folks fail at that.

It may help with inflammation and symptoms. But as far as healing back up the way it was preinjury I have found that doesn't happen.

Listen I’ve had shoulder issues for 4 years now. No rotator tears but tears and fragments lodged from MRIs. I used HGH and BPC157 both and it helped for a short time but guess what? “ The pain is back! “ Your best bet is to get the surgery and include these two in for recovery.

Tried BPC157 on several injuries, didn't do jack shit. My subscapularis tear took 1 year to fully heal. No more pain, but the affected shoulder is still making funny noises in certain movements (that I try to avoid)

Tried BPC157 on several injuries, didn't do jack shit. My subscapularis tear took 1 year to fully heal. No more pain, but the affected shoulder is still making funny noises in certain movements (that I try to avoid)
did you have surgery or let it heal on its own?

Thank you everyone for your honest answers. Unfortunately surgery isn't an option for. One I don't have insurance and two being a single father working off the books well we all know no work no pay. This just sucks
. Oh well again thank you all and God bless. Stay healthy everyone,peace T

Thank you everyone for your honest answers. Unfortunately surgery isn't an option for. One I don't have insurance and two being a single father working off the books well we all know no work no pay. This just sucks
. Oh well again thank you all and God bless. Stay healthy everyone,peace T
That's a tough situation for you. My advice is to do your own PT daily to help this recover on its on. It is possible but you must be smart about it. My primary tear was caused by a bone spur digging into my tendon. No way to heal that without surgery. Hopefully you don't have that issue.

Get it checked out. I injured my rt shoulder, which weakened it, and i re-injured it, tearing everything that could be torn. Was able to save the shoulder, but very extensive surgery, and the recovery is a bi***.

Get it checked out. I injured my rt shoulder, which weakened it, and i re-injured it, tearing everything that could be torn. Was able to save the shoulder, but very extensive surgery, and the recovery is a bi***.
Agreed, get it checked out. Even though I have insurance, I actually paid cash for my MRI. Was only $185.

Obviously you got to get your doc to order it for you.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws