over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

tormifene

E

edge250

anyone used it yet. heard it was better for you lipid profile than nolva and awesome for pct. any experiences and dosing?

edge250 said:
anyone used it yet. heard it was better for you lipid profile than nolva and awesome for pct. any experiences and dosing?

I haven’t used it but heard it may be better for gyno but not necessarily for PCT compared to nolva or clomid. I don't know how accurate that is, I just remeber reading it.

hmmm from what i was told this will make nolva obsolete and blows the nuts up and sends the sex drive overdrive post cycle. i'll try and give and honest opinion of its effects. i have never had a problem with gyno i'm strictly using it for lipid profiles and pct.

Some info i found

Hormonal effects of toremifene in breast cancer patients.

Szamel I, Vincze B, Hindy I, Kerpel-Fronius S, Eckhardt S, Maenpaa J, Gronroos M, Kangas L, Sundquist H, Hajba A.

National Institute of Oncology, Budapest, Hungary.

The effect of toremifene treatment on the serum levels of sex steroids (estradiol, progesterone, testosterone), FSH, LH, prolactin, TSH, T3, T4 and SHBG was investigated. Basal prolactin level and the "prolactin reserve capacity" of the hypophysis was also studied by the TRH functional test. Steroid hormone receptors were detected in the patients where a tumor biopsy could be obtained. In a randomized trial patients were treated by 60 and 300 mg of toremifene per os, daily. Hormone levels were assayed prior to treatment and at the 2nd, 6th, 8th and 12th week of tormifene therapy. The hormonal effects of toremifene were the most marked at the 2nd and at the 8th week. Estradiol decreased continuously, SHBG increased slightly and the high initial value of basal prolactin level decreased. The TRH-induced prolactin release was suppressed by tormifene after an 8-week period. No clinical response-related tendency was found.

there is a very good thread at anabolicminds on this as pct and guys are raving about how fast testicular size and function returned and how there sex drive is off the charts and they are maintaining size very well. seems like the recommended dose to start pct is 120mg for 1st couple days then tapering down over the period of 4 weeks.

edge250 said:
there is a very good thread at anabolicminds on this as pct and guys are raving about how fast testicular size and function returned and how there sex drive is off the charts and they are maintaining size very well. seems like the recommended dose to start pct is 120mg for 1st couple days then tapering down over the period of 4 weeks.

Im going to give it a shot I really think nolva is more readily availiable and cheaper but somewhat outdated? Torem looks awesome!

i ended up trying it and really like it, used it for 3 weeks starting at 120mg for 5 days, then 60mg from there on out.

edge250 said:
i ended up trying it and really like it, used it for 3 weeks starting at 120mg for 5 days, then 60mg from there on out.

did you get pills or liquid? i was going to get the liquid its easier to find i think. how would you rate it compared to nolva pct?