over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

torn acl, will hgh speed recovery

bigman135

Registered
Hey guys i recently tore my acl on a skiing trip,haha 280lb guys probably shouldn't be skiing lol. I am a competitive power lifter and have squatted 700 raw before. I am going to have reconstructive surgery using the patella graft in 2 weeks. i am considering using a 4 to 5 ius starting 2 weeks after my surgery to speed my recovery. Im not looking to get back into heavy weights or push myself extremly, just looking to speed my recovery and regain normal daily activites. any opinions would be greatly appreciated.

hey bro im far from an expert but i do a lot of research, it seems like if something like an ACL is torn, hgh will not heal it, maybe it could make it feel a little better from holding water in the area though

I have a partially torn ACL that kept me out of lifting the last few years. I have done a round of HGH late last year that definitely seemed to help settle everything in good stead. Obviously it will not repair a fully torn ACL but once the operation re-attaches one, it will make things heal quite a bit faster. Additionally, HGH has always done wonders for my bone and ligament structure. I think one of teh best things about it for most people is that it allows for smaller guys who are growing fast to let their "core" structure keep up to handle the weight.

Also, there are several indications that prolotherapy, which involves site injections into the area to cause mild inflamation and stimulate healing in an area of cartilage (which normally has very little circulation) - has had positive results. Prolotherapy E-Newsletter Archives: Anabolic Hormones: DHEA, Cortisol, and Growth Hormone

that prolotherapy looks interesting, i am having acl reconstruction in a week and will update my recovery while using hgh. i plan on running 4 ius a day for 6 months.

helped me whn i had my achilla riped in half still hv th double calf lol

dont know if this will help but back in 2007 I tore my ACL and went under the knife and just before the sergery I ask the doc about GH and he told me if I started it the day it happend it would have helped repair some of it and the sergery might not be nessecary, and during the recovery I tried to hit him up but he gave me some lame ass answer that it wasnt proven to help in the repair,Please note he is the top knee doc in the great lakes state, but he is a dick as far bed side manners!

that prolotherapy looks interesting, i am having acl reconstruction in a week and will update my recovery while using hgh. i plan on running 4 ius a day for 6 months.

I did the prolotherapy three weeks ago for a partially torn rotor cuff. I'm playing softball tonight and have been throwing with no pain for the first time n years. HGH will help you with your recovery, even cjc-1295 with DAC and GHRP-2 or 6. I use the DAC because I want the slow GH bleed as I heal. In the injection for the prolo therapy the DR put in HGH. I asked why? His answer: Because it will speed the healing process up 10x faster.

Many; Many guys on here use either HGH or the CJC/GHRP to heal up faster after a surgery. Many Peptides were created to heal injuries; look into the history of GHRP6 for example and it was and is used for burn victims because of its affect on new cell growth for skin. HGH will create new cell growth in skin/muscle/cartalidge ect.. Use it; you will heal much quicker

I've done quite a bit of research on HGH and peptides for healing. Many great results. I'm going to be microdosing HGH directly into the injury (in my case it is a muscle).

I've done quite a bit of research on HGH and peptides for healing. Many great results. I'm going to be microdosing HGH directly into the injury (in my case it is a muscle).

I know guys who have injected IGF straight into the muscle as well with great success. I researched a study in the new england journal of medicine where hgh was injected into people who suffered from degenerative bone disease in there spine; and new cartilidge was grown.

I have a torn ligament in my ankle and am injecting subq to help speed up the repair time. I'm not sure if I can inject into the injury as its all bone near the site of the injury. How deep in are you having to go for your muscle tear?

I know guys who have injected IGF straight into the muscle as well with great success. I researched a study in the new england journal of medicine where hgh was injected into people who suffered from degenerative bone disease in there spine; and new cartilidge was grown.

I have a torn ligament in my ankle and am injecting subq to help speed up the repair time. I'm not sure if I can inject into the injury as its all bone near the site of the injury. How deep in are you having to go for your muscle tear?

I'll be pinning IGF1-Lr3 (30mcg) and GH (2-3iu) daily into my pec. I'll be microdosing both. If its bone/joint, then injecting near the injury is good enough. The IGF1 will find the injured area - receptors will be upregulated there.

I'm using 1/2" pins so i'll go as deep as i can without hitting bone. btw, its not a tear - muscle/nerve got damaged by a douche surgeon doing gyno surgery. Left inferior pec is atrophied.

I'm going to stay on GH for a while (may switch over to IPA/Mod GRF), and introduce IGF1-des and MGF in a few weeks, depending on results. I heard Follistatin is also good for injuries.

hgh will cause more scare tissue.. use it about 2 weeks after your surgery and run it thru pct. Also look into ARP wave.

I tore my chest/ deltoid area in Dec. havnt been able to bench until 2 weeks ago, not even a bar.. It was all bruised and everything... About 1 month ago I started to do folli injection to the sight... 2 weeks after I was benching heavy again.....mind you, when I started folli, i couldnt even bring bar down to chest... 2 weeks after hitting 275 for 2 sets of 8 with no problem.... Dont know if the site inj. helped, but it sure is coincidence if not..

surgery was completed on thursday 3/10/11 i will begin using elis green tops in about two weeks. I will try to keep a log of my recovery and how my doctors and physical therapists says my pace of recovery is compared to normal. i will also try and document how the hgh helps or hurts my recovery/

I'll be pinning IGF1-Lr3 (30mcg) and GH (2-3iu) daily into my pec. I'll be microdosing both. If its bone/joint, then injecting near the injury is good enough. The IGF1 will find the injured area - receptors will be upregulated there.

I'm using 1/2" pins so i'll go as deep as i can without hitting bone. btw, its not a tear - muscle/nerve got damaged by a douche surgeon doing gyno surgery. Left inferior pec is atrophied.

I'm going to stay on GH for a while (may switch over to IPA/Mod GRF), and introduce IGF1-des and MGF in a few weeks, depending on results. I heard Follistatin is also good for injuries.

You should run a seperate thread on this. This is a subject that holds a lot of interest to people. I'm going to try what you're doing with a 5/16 30g needle as the tear is right on my ankle bone. I'm going to have to wait a week until I get the IGF in; but its something I've always wanted to try. Good luck

You should run a seperate thread on this. This is a subject that holds a lot of interest to people. I'm going to try what you're doing with a 5/16 30g needle as the tear is right on my ankle bone. I'm going to have to wait a week until I get the IGF in; but its something I've always wanted to try. Good luck

I actually have a thread started at Dats forum. I see you're a member there. Check it out under Pumbertots healing forum.

little side note

surgery is completed, everything went well had my acl reconstructed with an allograft as well as my meniscus was shaved. will start the rips in about a week, that will give me two weeks of recovery on my own.

btw- i also had a torn mcl and the ortho decided it would be best to allow it to heal on its own as he felt surgery was not the proper choice. I have been running semorelin for the last month, started almost immediately after the injury and the orthopedic said that during the surgery he checked out my mcl with the arthoscope he said " We made the right choice on the mcl it is healing extremely fast from the MRI to where it is right now you had incredible almost superhuman recovery of the mcl, i have never quite seen a mcl heal this quickly."

surgery is completed, everything went well had my acl reconstructed with an allograft as well as my meniscus was shaved. will start the rips in about a week, that will give me two weeks of recovery on my own.

I just had the exact operation as you described 2 days ago. I'm not that big on the hgh but I have heard that Anavar is a good compliment to tendon strength. I'm curious as to what you guys think about using anavar for post surgery on the acl. I have tons of 50 mg tabs so I might be a little bias...

HIGH DOSE THYMOSIN BETA 4!!! 5-6mgs per week for 6 weeks! My acl was severly stretched beyond usefulness, all orthos said i needed suregery... I'm pretty sure i will not now that i used Thymosin Beta4!

i had the surgery last winter and am now back to 100% , have been training legs hard again for about 4 months now and have been running gh since two weeks post op. I would say the gh has helped my recovery and size greatly, the surgeon has said its amazing how quickly the size came back to my left quad as following the surgery they looked pitiful.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws