over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Torn bicep or partial tear?

I would ask "got game" for his opinion based on the history. This is a pretty complex issue considering you just had a labrum surgery like 6 months ago; but I am not sure why your doc is focusing on the bicep tenodesis and not the labrum. You may need both, but you definitely need that larbrum fixed.

As some of you know I had labrum shoulder sugery back in December. And everything was going good 4th months post op till mid April when I started experiencing clicking and popping in my shoulder fast forward I do mri find out I have bursitis and tendonitis in my shoulder and bicep...

Today this happen I didnt feel anything just notice brusing in my inner bicep. Mild parital shap pain limited range of motion. But have strength no signs of deformity on my bicep.

What do you guys think partial tear or completely torn?
the only way to clearly know is an MRI. I just did this last mo picking up my dog. luckily my tear was partial so no surgery is needed at the moment. My tear did not bruise like yours but i did have a second bicep head and im not that gifted. i have friends with full an partial that looked better and worse than yours. Point being, if you want to be safe just get an MRI to be sure. Best of luck.

Still uncertain but by the time I finish thinking about it my sugery date will be here. Just going to go forward with it and hopefully once gets in there cleans up.

I will start aggressive recovery program with low dose deca test growth ostraine tb500 etc.

Yep. Get it fixed asap. It will only get worse. I had both my biceps reattached (bicep tenodesis) with my rotator cuff repairs. With a slap tear (labrum tear) most ortho docs will suggest a bicep tenodesis as it will allow the labrum to heal better with the bicep no longer attached to it. Your bicep peak may change FYI. Maybe for the better. Both mine did:) It's strange to think that your proximal bicep tendon being screwed into your humorous would still function the same way...but it does. Get er' done!

Yep. Get it fixed asap. It will only get worse. I had both my biceps reattached (bicep tenodesis) with my rotator cuff repairs. With a slap tear (labrum tear) most ortho docs will suggest a bicep tenodesis as it will allow the labrum to heal better with the bicep no longer attached to it. Your bicep peak may change FYI. Maybe for the better. Both mine did:) It's strange to think that your proximal bicep tendon being screwed into your humorous would still function the same way...but it does. Get er' done!

Good morning yes im most likely gonna do it. Tired of the pain the sooner better. get it ill be pain free and can start lifting light on the back end of the year 😏

As some of you know I had labrum shoulder sugery back in December. And everything was going good 4th months post op till mid April when I started experiencing clicking and popping in my shoulder fast forward I do mri find out I have bursitis and tendonitis in my shoulder and bicep...

Today this happen I didnt feel anything just notice brusing in my inner bicep. Mild parital shap pain limited range of motion. But have strength no signs of deformity on my bicep.

What do you guys think partial tear or completely torn?
go get an mri. If the tear is 50% or more you’ll need surgery. Either way, your looking at 6 months off training. Been there and it sux!

go get an mri. If the tear is 50% or more you’ll need surgery. Either way, your looking at 6 months off training. Been there and it sux!

I posted my mri results. He doesn't know torn it is my ortho he said hopefully nothing bad but won't know till he gets in there. Fersure a bicep tenodesis he said he solve all my problems. And help make room in my shoulder and will help the tendons in my shoulder.

So here is what I will be running over the next 3-5 months for recovery of tendons and post op sugery so I can make a strong fast recover.

I will have my first run with hgh.

I will continue my hrt test c at 200 mg

DECA
HGH
MK 2866
Tb500.

Might need some help with hgh on mixing.

2020 has sucked my job wasnt to happy on my 2nd disability leave this year but im 33 years old need to get my body right and healthy. Thank you guys for all your support.

Im the next day I should find out my apt for sugery.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131