over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Torn bicep

I tore mine 3 years ago.. If its been 7 months there is no way they can do surgery now even if you decided to do it..Doc told me it had to be within, I think, 4-6 weeks from when you tore it...And if it was a pop then its not partially torn its completely torn..thats why you have the popeye arm it bunched up at the top near your shoulder

You said it exactly right!! It's completely torn. When I workout the last 3 reps I get this sharp pain.. Also will my biceps continue to grow when working out?

I couldn't imagine the pain from something like that. Iv been lucky I never tore something like that. I always thought you can get surgery for something like this. I know a guy that had his Re attached.

I couldn't imagine the pain from something like that. Iv been lucky I never tore something like that. I always thought you can get surgery for something like this. I know a guy that had his Re attached.
You def wouldn't wanna go through this. The pain is unbearable I couldn't pick up a protein shake bottle for the first 2 weeks.. It's painful and I don't wish my enemies feeling the pain

I have had a torn distal bicep tendon. I would highly suggest you get it repaired as you are on the clock. The tendon will reattach to anything it is near, bone, Muscle, another tendon, but not back to the tuberosity. This will typically happen around 3 to 4 weeks. If you then decide to do surgery, The tendon is to short and an allograft/cadaver graft is required. This creates o very weak, long recovery, and a host of other problems.

Left untreated, you will regain about 80% flexion strength but only 20% supination. Go try hand turning a screw and you'll see what I mean. I highly recommend the endo button surgery as its a shorter recovery, about 4 months. You can watch the whole surgery on YouTube.

I've torn both my distals several years ago (no surgery) . That's right you'll regain about 80% of flexion...but I regained much more than 20% supination. Maybe I was lucky. Bi's do get tired quicker during training now and I have to be careful with certain exercises, pull-ups being one of them.
I was 46 at the time and decided against surgery...not competing and at that age, just wasn't worth the time out of the gym and the risk of surgery..remember any surgery..is still surgery. A friend had recently underwent testicular torsion surgery (fairly common and simple) and died from an embolism..never made it out of the hospital.
They don't look bad at all..rolled up a little and fused onto the bone. No popeye arm but there is a gap on both sides where the distals used to be.

Last edited:
I would recover all the way first then try to train slow. I had a nasty shoulder and elbow injury and ostarine mk really fixed it for me, literally! It was like magic bro. I tried glucosamine msm etc. mixes before that and nothing worked as well. I can't stand the thought of getting my shoulder sliced so really worked hard on rehab and now all good.

sounds like some sound advice.I would also look into hgh and peptides combine with osta. They can futher the healing process.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws