over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Torn Pec and SEO

AFJ

Registered
Hey guys. Just a couple of questions. Tore my pec many years ago and there is a noticeable dent, or impression. On the top left pec. Would judges judge the pec damage? Secondly, could SEO be able to help take away the visible indentation.

Yes, they will judge the pec tear.

Injecting into a tear sounds like a great way to tear another pec.

Just train regular. You'll be good.

I have been training for several years after tear. Strength on bench is back to normal. Pecs are full but when I flex you can still see visible damage. Will keep training hard but thought about SEO as an option. Especially as I am preparing for a show, I have dropped below 10% about 20 weeks out, and the tear is becoming more visible the leaner I get.

You will definitely be judged on the tear.

Many have successfully covered up tears and reshaped the muscle with SEO. You will find some of them had logs here on the forum.
The results will of course depend on the type and severity of the tear/deformation.

Thanks Big A. I am going to give it a try and see how well it works. I will keep you posted. Maybe with some pics.

This is simply amazing. Fourth day with 3cc a day of SEO and torn pec indentation is no longer visible. I had this for many years and it brought tears to my eyes. Cant tell the difference between torn pec and non torn pec. Thanks Big A for the advice. I am so fired up right now.

Attachments

• 20181221_133641.jpg
    20181221_133641.jpg
    307.9 KB · Views: 187
This is simply amazing. Fourth day with 3cc a day of SEO and torn pec indentation is no longer visible. I had this for many years and it brought tears to my eyes. Cant tell the difference between torn pec and non torn pec. Thanks Big A for the advice. I am so fired up right now.

AWESOME!!!:)

Obviously now, just pay EXTREME attention when you train chest, and be extra careful when you stretch the muscle... slow and steady is for sure the way to go in your case. ;)

Obviously now, just pay EXTREME attention when you train chest, and be extra careful when you stretch the muscle... slow and steady is for sure the way to go in your case. ;)

Thanks bro. Will take your advice.

I thought exactly what Big A and Phidias posted when reading your opening post. It's great it has worked so fast just be careful when training chest as it can get very tight. If you keep to the same area and are careful when training I only foresee great results. Please keep us updated as I am curious how you get on.

I thought exactly what Big A and Phidias posted when reading your opening post. It's great it has worked so fast just be careful when training chest as it can get very tight. If you keep to the same area and are careful when training I only foresee great results. Please keep us updated as I am curious how you get on.

Will do.

Still plugging away with SEO. This stuff can be addicting. My torn pec is continuing to look about the same. Can not tell it was ever torn. No extra growth in the pec but tear is no longer visible. Started using it in my biceps just to enhance the peak. This stuff is crazy. My arms are more vascular than ever before. I gained over an inch in 15 days. When I lift biceps I am getting the most incredible pumps ever. Were do you stop with this stuff. Technically all I need is to cover my pec tear and enhance my biceps, but if it works like this why would you not use it to enhance other areas?

This stuff is crazy. My arms are more vascular than ever before. I gained over an inch in 15 days. When I lift biceps I am getting the most incredible pumps ever. Were do you stop with this stuff. Technically all I need is to cover my pec tear and enhance my biceps, but if it works like this why would you not use it to enhance other areas?

You nailed it... :p;)

Still plugging away with SEO. This stuff can be addicting. My torn pec is continuing to look about the same. Can not tell it was ever torn. No extra growth in the pec but tear is no longer visible. Started using it in my biceps just to enhance the peak. This stuff is crazy. My arms are more vascular than ever before. I gained over an inch in 15 days. When I lift biceps I am getting the most incredible pumps ever. Were do you stop with this stuff. Technically all I need is to cover my pec tear and enhance my biceps, but if it works like this why would you not use it to enhance other areas?

Nice to read you are very happy with it. The difference it can make especially in weaker body parts (trained hard for years with subpar results) can be fantastic (and fast).

Nice to read you are very happy with it. The difference it can make especially in weaker body parts (trained hard for years with subpar results) can be fantastic (and fast).

I have been lifting sense I was very young. Competed in my first show at 15. The heaviest I got was 5' 8" 270lbs. I was benching 455x12 and full squated 600x12. My arms got up to 21 my legs 32. I have been out of the game for a while but hoping that the muscle memory kicks in. The SEO has did nothing but complement the already established muscle. Excited to see the final results.

I have been lifting sense I was very young. Competed in my first show at 15. The heaviest I got was 5' 8" 270lbs. I was benching 455x12 and full squated 600x12. My arms got up to 21 my legs 32. I have been out of the game for a while but hoping that the muscle memory kicks in. The SEO has did nothing but complement the already established muscle. Excited to see the final results.

Remember, all your current results are temporary. You have to allow the muscle to grow as well to make them permanent.

Remember, all your current results are temporary. You have to allow the muscle to grow as well to make them permanent.

Understood Big A. I am actually training hard getting ready to step on stage again.

Understood Big A. I am actually training hard getting ready to step on stage again.

If i was you, i would try HA seo. There is a new creator, wich have 1-2 guys
in the log section that just started. Its thicker then both medi and nicks.

Got 2 vials i will use while on cycle. Truly hope this works. Its crosslinked
wich medi and nicks is not, so it suppose to last. Sound to good to be true.

If that wont work. I would accully try to find a juviderm retailer (there is in
spain) and buy like 5-10cc 500-1000 dollars maby and inject it verry good
where the injury is

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws