over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Torn subscapularis tendon

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So my luck is basically like this
It could be raining titties and I'd get hit with a dick.!!

I was coming down some stairs carrying a box and missed a step and ate it hard. Fucked up my left knee and shoulder.

The surgeon I went to to order the MRI called me after getting the radiolgist report.
Subscapularis tendon is torn , rotator cuff is torn and bicep tendon is out of place in left shoulder.
I have an 80% tear in the quad tendon attachment in the left knee.

I know what to expect from the rotator cuff and quad tendon repair after knowing a few people that have had them done and a couple people here talking about it but I've never known anyone or heard anyone (athletes) talking about a subscapularis tear and what is involved in the recovery time , rehab and limits after surgery.
I've read that it's generally 6 weeks in a sling that is strapped to you so the arm can't rotate at all then another 6 weeks of rehab before any exercise can happen but again this is in non athletes that probably have sub par nutrition and the help of a little HGH.

I'm scheduled for surgery Tuesday , just trying to give work an idea how long I'll be out

wow brother, wishing you speedy recovery. you know what to do to heal, we dont have to tell ya, but we got your back, that's a gnarly bunch of injuries for missing a step! i eat it hard when i eat it too bro. and i tear more the drier my tissue/more lean i usually am

I was coming down some stairs carrying a box and missed a step and ate it hard. Fucked up my left knee and shoulder.

The surgeon I went to to order the MRI called me after getting the radiolgist report.
Subscapularis tendon is torn , rotator cuff is torn and bicep tendon is out of place in left shoulder.

I know what to expect from the rotator cuff and quad tendon repair after knowing a few people that have had them done and a couple people here talking about it but I've never known anyone or heard anyone (athletes) talking about a subscapularis tear and what is involved in the recovery time , rehab and limits after surgery.
I've read that it's generally 6 weeks in a sling that is strapped to you so the arm can't rotate at all then another 6 weeks of rehab before any exercise can happen but again this is in non athletes that probably have sub par nutrition and the help of a little HGH.

I'm scheduled for surgery Tuesday , just trying to give work an idea how long I'll be out
The subscap is one of the rotator cuff tendons and recovery time is similar to the other 3 tendons. The time period of sling/immobilization and how fast you can progress will vary from surgeon to surgeon. I would find a top notch PT in your area that works with local athletes and they can guide you through the rehab process to ensure the best possible outcome. But don't push things, no matter how good the arm feels. It sounds like you have a lot of damage and going slow is probably going to be best in the long run. Also make sure you have a top notch surgeon who works with pro athletes. I can't emphasize enough the difference between an expert surgeon and one who is not. I have seen so many botched it is ridiculous.

Any medical advice you may need, I believe muscle96ss probably has firsthand information on how to deal with it. Either he has experienced it, or his profession has allowed him to help people who have. You good, my Brother?

Sheesh man. Sorry to hear . Hang in there

Sorry to hear you bit it on the stairs man. I think its probably good you didn't tear the quad tendon completely as I bet you will heal a whole lot quicker than a 100% tear. And I think the subscapularis kind of has fibers extending over the biceps tendon that help hold it into its grove over the front of your shoulder and you busted that area a little bit. Do wear the braces at first and let the the soft tissue heal and form and bond. In time I bet you will be back to wear you were before the injury.

Wow man that sure sucks to happen...hope you heal up well and if you got a good surgeon you should be in good hands!

I tore my right infraspinatus and supraspinatus, and my left supraspinatus last year had both repairs 4 months apart.

Both were full thickness tears and detached.

Good luck on your recovery

Dammit… Now that’s a HARD fall for sure! I know I’ve eaten it once or twice and just laid on the ground for a second hoping I didn’t fuck anything up that requires surgery. Sucks… Truly hope you find an ace surgeon and a great PT!

Cage

Dammit… Now that’s a HARD fall for sure! I know I’ve eaten it once or twice and just laid on the ground for a second hoping I didn’t fuck anything up that requires surgery. Sucks… Truly hope you find an ace surgeon and a great PT!

Cage
Having Dr Savoie at Tulane do it.
My chiropractor has a great PT here local.

I tore my right infraspinatus and supraspinatus, and my left supraspinatus last year had both repairs 4 months apart.

Both were full thickness tears and detached.

Good luck on your recovery
How long were you in the immobilizer sling??
Did you do anything to promote healing??
I'm planning on just staying on my TRT and keeping HGH at 4iu (bumped it up for.my abdominal surgery) , gonna invest in some BCP-157 for local injection as well.

Any medical advice you may need, I believe muscle96ss probably has firsthand information on how to deal with it. Either he has experienced it, or his profession has allowed him to help people who have. You good, my Brother?
I'll be honest I was about stir crazy being laid up and out of the gym since December with abdominal surgery , was ready to take advantage of being able to eat again. This was a major kick in the nuts but I've got enough here at home I can do to keep me busy.

The subscap is one of the rotator cuff tendons and recovery time is similar to the other 3 tendons. The time period of sling/immobilization and how fast you can progress will vary from surgeon to surgeon. I would find a top notch PT in your area that works with local athletes and they can guide you through the rehab process to ensure the best possible outcome. But don't push things, no matter how good the arm feels. It sounds like you have a lot of damage and going slow is probably going to be best in the long run. Also make sure you have a top notch surgeon who works with pro athletes. I can't emphasize enough the difference between an expert surgeon and one who is not. I have seen so many botched it is ridiculous.
The surgeon doing it is the best shoulder guy in the region. He's does some local pro football and basketball players so I'm confident in his work and my wife use to work with him so we know each other on a personal level as well.
Being older (46) I'm expecting it to take longer but I am bolstering myself with 4iu HGH (been on since my abdomen surgery) and gonna invest in some BCP-157 as well.

How long were you in the immobilizer sling??
Did you do anything to promote healing??
I'm planning on just staying on my TRT and keeping HGH at 4iu (bumped it up for.my abdominal surgery) , gonna invest in some BCP-157 for local injection as well.
I was in a sling for 6 weeks, the only time it came off was to shower, or during physical therapy, (I usually wore a mesh sling to shower just to be safe), we started PT 1 week after surgery, the first 6 weeks in a sling and passive exercises only in PT, weeks 6-12 active exercises in PT, then at week 12 we started resistant band exercises and month 4 started light weight training with band exercises, on my right shoulder we quit PT at 4 months to have surgery on my left, my doctor didn't want my right shoulder being overused since it was going to be my dominant arm while I was in a sling on my left shoulder, then we started PT again on my right when we began strengthening my left, then we could work them out together.

I continued my TRT, 2iu of GH, TB500, and BPC 157.

They ended up putting two anchors per shoulder then pulling the tendon back and stitching it, I had 3 incisions in the front of my shoulder and two incisions on the back, having both done in one year I lost a lot of strength and size, it has slowly started coming back but I have a ways to go until I'm back to my previous size and strength.

Good luck with your recovery and if you need anything PM me anytime.

Having Dr Savoie at Tulane do it.
My chiropractor has a great PT here local.
If Dr Savoie is doing the repair, you have nothing to worry about and everything will turn out fine! Good luck!

How the hell did you luck into a torn subscapularis??? 😕

Sorry to hear this brother, and i hate when people say it "could be worse" BUT i had a friend of a friend, around 30 years old and sauced to the gills, he fell down a flight of stairs helping someone move and he suffered a brain injury. He will never be the same. Sad as fuck. Anyway, wishing you all the best man. You will make it all the way back.

During one of my shoulder surgeries, the subscapularis had to be incised (detached) to gain access to other damage that needed repair.
Are you having an Open surgery or arthroscopy? I've had both and the recovery from the arthroscopy was twice as fast as the open surgery.
Good luck, I know how you feel.

You won't like it, but prepare for 9-12 weeks of active rest and recovery. But you can always boost yourself with an extra amount of HGH. I'm a bit hasty and clumsy :) that's why I often have injuries, but I've also saved quite severe injuries from the doctor with HGH - for me it's a real panacea for recovery. I always order from an old and proven supplier that I have been using for the past 6 years. You can also try and then share:

Everybody who ordered at least 2000iu HGH will be eligible for our SPECIAL PRICES.
For all the details do not hesitate to ask.
Thank you!

EMAILS FOR PRICE LIST AND ORDERS:
[email protected]
[email protected]

You won't like it, but prepare for 9-12 weeks of active rest and recovery. But you can always boost yourself with an extra amount of HGH. I'm a bit hasty and clumsy :) that's why I often have injuries, but I've also saved quite severe injuries from the doctor with HGH - for me it's a real panacea for recovery. I always order from an old and proven supplier that I have been using for the past 6 years. You can also try and then share:

Everybody who ordered at least 2000iu HGH will be eligible for our SPECIAL PRICES.
For all the details do not hesitate to ask.
Thank you!

EMAILS FOR PRICE LIST AND ORDERS:
[email protected]
[email protected]
As the question was asked over a year ago i think he is past the 9-12 weeks of recovery.

Staff online

• Bio
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic