over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Torn Tendon????

Derek

Registered
Last year (11 months ago) I doing Flat flies with 75lbs as a superset prior to Incline Presses On rep 6 my left arm just collapse and I felt a jolt of pain go right up mu whole arm. After rushing to the washroom my left pec ballooned out and I felt a gap in my arm pit. I went to the emergency and he said it was simply an overstretched tendon that would take almost one year to heal. Well it been one year and I still cant really go to heavy. I feel I am stuck on using machines to work chest. My left pec is still a little deformed. When I flex overhead like teh old sergio pose my biceps look like it t now runs into my chest as opposed to the delt. Its hard to explain but In other words when I do a most muscular pose my left bicep does not round out near tghe pec.. its stays flat and runs into the pec. . When I flex my chest with arms cross my left pec contracts higher and leaves a gap in my left pec.

Im gonna try to get pics. It ssucks cause my chest was my best part now it looks messed up. Im still fatty so it doesnt show too much. But once I start leaning out Im sure it will be very noticable

I am sorry to say if it was not fixed there, the chance of them taking care of it now is pretty slim. I have a friend that has a torn pec. HE too has the same indention that you speak of. The DOcs never touched it they saidn it will heal on its own, but it never healed right. HE has a huge hole from his delt to his mid chest. He is very weak on that side, but he still pushes himslef. Stick with ISO-LAteral movements to get the strength back in it. The best you can do is keep trying to build it.

EX: Dorins bicep..it is distorted and always will be.

Best of luck and get those BOOBIES HUGE to cover the hole

sounds like it. Cant I sue the doc for mis diagnosing me? My whole bicep was black and blue a few days later!

Im kinda pissed cause that side is weaker. I have limited to hammer Iso machines

Unfortunately as Steak Helmet stated; it is probably too late at this point to do anything about it. Although you were definitely mis-diagnosed, I would say that proving malpractice in a court of law is going to be extremely tough and not worth the time or money. The lesson to be learned here is that whenever you get inured; make sure that you see a top ortho doc that knows what he is doing. I work in the Sportsmed field and see people everyday where the referring doc has no fricking clue.

Unfortunately with torn muscles, tendons, and ligaments, if they are not fixed ASAP, the longer you wait the less likely they can repair it...more so for muscles. We know that tendons and ligaments can be fixed over a period of time, but muscle fibers need to be growing right away.

You could talk to a lawyer and have tests done to show how weak it is compared to the other side. Find a good attorney and maybe just maybe you can get some relief from this??

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131