over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Torn tricep

3BILLS

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey guys, any idea how bad this muscle tear is? Torn somthing in my tricep doing bench 2 days ago. Have a mri next sunday but kinda curious how bad it is. Still have decent rom other then from the swelling.

Attachments

• 20180414_125549-1.jpg
    20180414_125549-1.jpg
    252.6 KB · Views: 448
Last edited:
It is hard to say, it didnt detach so it may be minor though the blood pooling looks a bit hairy it is not always a solid indicator. I tore my left tri and had a few tiger stripe lines on the inside of my arm that reached up to my bicep and was back training in 4 weeks. Though it helps to have friends that run a PT clinic as i was getting ultra sound, massage and treatment 4 times a week. Good ROM is an excellent sign, have you continued training light? Keeping it moving? Ice.... I have had a few injuries and barring detachment or severe tear i believe in keeping the muscle moving, flushed with blood.... But need to shed any ego shit and think rehab

Last edited:
Thanks for the response bro. As far as training just did some light legs and cardio, nothing for upper body. Im all for putting alot of efford into the rehab i just really dont want to have to go through another surgery

Think positive brother, coming from someone that tore one they tend to bleed more than a typical bicep tear which tends to let go below the elbow. The shape of the muscle and range of motion are positives. How much discomfort? Like a deep muslce ache?

And excellent choice on keeping moving I increased cardio snd trained the shit out of my legs when i was rehsbbing, they actually suggested jumping rope for short periods and increase time gradually as it makes the muscle fire with stretching the head to a point it will cause additional damage

Yup pretty much, just when i do a motion like a crossbody hammer curl. I havent taken any meds for pain even to sleep so its not bad at all.

I had a olecranon traction spur, enthesophyte, that projected through my tricep tendon. Its basically a bone spur into a tendon or ligament. Partially ruptured my distal tricep tendon. My doc had to detach it and reattach and cut off the bone spur, biggest one he had ever seen he said, which is still healing.

I just went back to work after a 5 month break. It still has soreness in it and I'm still taking it easy. I did do the 100's on incline db the other day for 12 reps. The weight itself wasn't that bad but it hurts some inside the elbow. I'm just wrapping it with a ace bandage for now for extra support.

Mine never had any swelling or discoloration. It was a process that took years to develop. Pain finally got so bad I couldn't deal. Stress over years really. The mri is gonna tell you the truth. My non-medical opinion is that's gonna need surgery. I hope for your sake I am wrong. But something in there is definitely pissed and the bruising shows it.

Heres a pic right after it happened

Attachments

• 20180412_195525-1.jpg
    20180412_195525-1.jpg
    288.1 KB · Views: 722
Another excellent sign, sounds much more like soft tissue as opposed to connective, the photo is a good image and while it is no substitute for medical imaging or visual on sight observation i don't see any glaring defects and considering you are managing pain without meds it sounds very positive. Keep moving while waiting for mri, no crazy shit, try to keep ROM, rest, ice and maintain clean diet along with cardio to aid in bloodflow. My last issue i utilized bpc 157 with fairly decent results which may be something you might want to consider. I will stay i spoke to a few medical professionals that are big fans of bpc however they also informed me that it is EXTREMELY fragile, reconing incorrectly will damage the peptide chain and negate effectiveness

Awesome. Yes i will keep on it. Just upped my gh and also using a mix of tb500, bpc now. Again thanks for your help

Awesome. Yes i will keep on it. Just upped my gh and also using a mix of tb500, bpc now. Again thanks for your help

PERFECT! That combo will be extremely effective, i find once I go oast 5iu+ gh I really begin to see increased recovery, that mixed with bpc and tb should rapidly increase healing snd decrease recovery time

Updated pic

Attachments

• 20180415_125919-1.jpg
    20180415_125919-1.jpg
    282.4 KB · Views: 239
You need an MRI.

ROM has zero to do with diagnosis of the injury.

I’m recovering from surgery after a full tendon tear. I was convinced that it could be partial, as I could still push on things, and have full ROM.

The ability to do so was because the outer head was still attached, but everything else tore off. If I had continued without surgical intervention, it would have been immediately torn with the right amount of tension.

Go see an ortho! IMG_7465.jpg IMG_7465.jpg

Hey dave getting an mri as we speak lol. Hows recovery going for you?

Yikes Jeremy!

I had this surgery done last June. I tore my tricep off me elbow and also had to have my bursa sac removed. All healed up thanks to some GH and a few other essentials. All healed now and back at it 100%. Gained all my size back. If you do in fact need surgery listen to your doc and follow rehab rules. I’ve had many surgeries over the years and have been through some rough recoveries. Best of luck to you.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner