over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Torn triceps tendon off the bone

I ripped mine while benching 405. You could hear the rip from across the weight room!
Doctor stated to me that it was completely the most severe shredding he’s ever seen.
Went to rehab for 1 month and used a rub on dmso solution that worked fantastic for pain and healing.

I ripped mine while benching 405. You could hear the rip from across the weight room!
Doctor stated to me that it was completely the most severe shredding he’s ever seen.
Went to rehab for 1 month and used a rub on dmso solution that worked fantastic for pain and healing.
how is your strength now and how does the tricep look? I know Branch Warren tore his and it's definitely noticeable. It's like his long head looks kind of short now.

My tricep ruptured due to a head on car crash...a dodge 2500 ram went left of center at 50 mph and hit my SUV going 35 mph...I did not have time to do anything but grip the steering wheel as hard as I could and brace myself...however, prior to the accident both tricep tendons we're bad...I was 47 at the time and on the verge of a 500 pound bench press...I had been getting prolotherapy injections every month for 2 years...just washing my hair felt like my elbows were being hit with a hammer and blow torch at the same time...I had multiple MRIs that showed hundreds of micro tears, scar tissue, fluid filled sacs and bone spurs...after my surgery the surgeon said he never saw a tendon so bad...he sad it was a greyish yellow color...a few months before the rupture I was at a bench press seminar with bill Crawford...while speaking to us on how to use a double denim shirt he saw me massaging my tricep tendons...he said I was on the verge of a rupture...crap happens...take time and let it heal!...

I agree time is crucial. Some recovery faster than others. I would definitely take BCP-157
This ^^
TB-500 – 500mcg once a week for 10 weeks. Weeks 4-7 – BPC-157 2mcg/kg every day or 250mcg every day. If you have gh and slin those will help too with high carbs. Lots of good sleep

Could you have dropped it before the pop. ive heard a similiar sound and dropped the weight and just got bruising.
Looking back, I don’t think so. As soon as I started pushing, snap, happened so fast

i tore mine and also my teres minor at same time in 2020. I never got surgery (dumb). I had my pinkie and ring finger numb for a year plus . i get phantom twitches and spasoms. its really hard to build that tricep and bicep now compared to other. bpc 157 helped a ton though. I need to run another course its due.

I can tell ya from a guy who has had multiple tears.. depending a severity.. if you don't get it surgically fixed it will never heal correctly and will continue to have small tearing episodes.. scar tissue will continue to pull away and reform.. the biomechanics will be altered etc
We have to realize we are doing things the body is not meant to do.. tears on the average citizen will heal just fine for them to lead a normal life.. but not for what we want to pursue.. now a mild tear will heal fine.. I tore my pec in a altercation with a inmate.. so did like denim ripping.. painful for about a week.. had a ultrasound .. found a very minor tear.. mainly where the muscle lays across the tendon.. a bit of bruising etc.. back to lifting in 2 weeks and haven't noticed a thing..
But I have torn a ligament in my elbow.. most dr told me it will heal just fine on its own.. and they are right but they don't take into consideration that I'm going back to lifting.. to this day, no matter how careful I am or how meticulous my form is, it acts up quite a bit.. bruising.. etc.. after years of screwing with it I'm finally going to have surgery to fix it. It was never going to heal enough to go back to my lifestyle..
So yes, we live to hear dr say it will heal on its own.. and yes for the average person it will be just fine.. but realize that we aren't average and are using the body in above average ways.. so I always emphasize that to my drs.. I hate surgery .. but if it tears again it may never be the same

how is your strength now and how does the tricep look? I know Branch Warren tore his and it's definitely noticeable. It's like his long head looks kind of short now.
Can’t even tell its torn except for the deep incision line on the elbow into the tricep.

I definitely have scar tissue on my front delt. As a result, it makes doing Side Laterals and most of my concentrated rear delt work very hard to get a good range of motion. If I do Side Laterals with my palms down (how they're usually performed) I cannot do the movement without shrugging pretty early into it. This is even with very very light weight. The injury was throwing a 10 lb. medicine ball overhead like a baseball. Doctor said it was a torn shoulder capsule but there was no MRI performed and I think I tore my rotator cuff. I was about 12 or 13 when it happened. Going to be 40 very soon. Is it too late to have anything done? Is there anything that can be done at this point?

Sounds like I may drop skulls and pick a diff exercise. I wonder if db extension overhead poses a similar risk

Anything over head poses risk but so does weighing what we weigh and doing what we do. That’s what make’s us who we are, freak accidents happen, I tore my mcl walking doing morning cardio, it happens, can’t stop walking, as in all things, I wouldn’t over think it.

Damn sucks brother
It sucked big time. I was training at west side barbell, late 30s and was looking to hit some big numbers. I had already had my right pec reattached about 10yrs prior. I did one more meet and called it a day

Shit way to go out but you’re still on here in the life so at least you didn’t just quit it all

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131