over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Total Hip Replacement Tomorrow

Pekkerwood

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
In my never ending quest for domination I have decided to become half man, half machine in order to rule plane carbon based creatures. My first step in this quest will be a total hip replacement of one side. This titanium, ceramic, wonder will serve as a power base for future expansion and create a starting point for connecting other pieces as my transformation evolves.

Hopefully I will check back in a week or so from now to put you mortals on alert that there is a "New Sheriff in Town".

Peccker.. I had mine Done last June... Right Hip.. Had few problems with a Bad Hematoma.. but other that that.. Went AWESOME. I am 50yrs young and prepn for my First Masters contest in June... If and when the Left side gets bad I will not hesitate to have it replaced too..

Good luck and PM me with any questions you may have

JR

Hope all goaes well Pekkerwood
See you back here better than human :D

I wish you all the best; no complications and
a total and complete recovery.

Please do keep us in the loop . . . total hip
replacement is nothing to sneeze at.

Godspeed, Sir! Have a safe and swift recovery! Keep us updated please.

In my never ending quest for domination I have decided to become half man, half machine in order to rule plane carbon based creatures. My first step in this quest will be a total hip replacement of one side. This titanium, ceramic, wonder will serve as a power base for future expansion and create a starting point for connecting other pieces as my transformation evolves.

Hopefully I will check back in a week or so from now to put you mortals on alert that there is a "New Sheriff in Town".
So you are the new 6 million dollar man. May you run faster and jump higher with the new PF Flyer mechanical hip.

I hope this gives you a new lease on life. Im sure you suffer a lot now with your hip pain and hopefully this will be great for you. Most people I know that have joint replacements are really glad that they did. Let us know how it goes.

PS. How is your heart doing? Just wondering what your last echo showed. I get mine in about 1 month. Only thing that scared me about surgery is going under general anesthesia. You will be fully out right, not just twilight?

I had my hip replaced when i was 21 years old.This was a result of the chemotherapy treatment i had for 3 years.You will do well.It took me a good year two comeback to 100%.But back then i wasnt using supplements.Stick to the phsical therapy and eat very well.

Best wishes Pecker

Ive missed your entertaining posts. Can you refresh those of us with normal sized brains what led to this "improvement". And how old are you?

I hope you have a speedy recovery.

i had mine when i was 37, im sure when it is over you will be very glad you got it done,i know i was,good luck to ya bro!

I hope this gives you a new lease on life. Im sure you suffer a lot now with your hip pain and hopefully this will be great for you. Most people I know that have joint replacements are really glad that they did. Let us know how it goes.
PS. How is your heart doing? Just wondering what your last echo showed. I get mine in about 1 month. Only thing that scared me about surgery is going under general anesthesia. You will be fully out right, not just twilight?

Last heart test month back was 35 40 on ejection. Nuclear was clean EKG abby normal.

Will be going under full with spinal block as well. Risk is intermediate. A bout 5 to ten percent range for heart issues.

Ive missed your entertaining posts. Can you refresh those of us with normal sized brains what led to this "improvement". And how old are you?

I hope you have a speedy recovery.

Coach I will 50 in may. It. Is just time. I have the top surgeon in my city and am in good condition overall. Thank you all and I may be leaning on you guys for advice soon. All the wills and such is exhausting.

Last heart test month back was 35 40 on ejection. Nuclear was clean EKG abby normal.

Will be going under full with spinal block as well. Risk is intermediate. A bout 5 to ten percent range for heart issues.

Sounds like they let you know the dangers, I like that. I always think its better to know too much than not enough. Abby Normal eh? I love that scene in Young Frankenstein when he has to choose a brain and he picks that one!

Your post caught my attention because I'm a medical rep for a total joint company :cool:

Best of luck mate - you'll be just fine!

~Haz~

Your post caught my attention because I'm a medical rep for a total joint company :cool:

Best of luck mate - you'll be just fine!

~Haz~

What sort of things can go wrong with a hip replacement? I used to be acquainted with John Parillo who had a hip replacement surgery and he ended up having to go back in sometime later and have his redone. I guess he got some kind of infection in there. Is that common?

What sort of things can go wrong with a hip replacement? I used to be acquainted with John Parillo who had a hip replacement surgery and he ended up having to go back in sometime later and have his redone. I guess he got some kind of infection in there. Is that common?

A lot can go wrong...... but if you have a good surgeon everything should be fine. Your leg is in a tourniquet for the procedure to help minimize blood loss. You obviously don't want to be in the tourniquet for any longer than you have to - if the surgeon sucks - your hip replacement can take longer which increases tourniquet time.

The doc can fracture the femur while broaching or implanting..... this would require a circlage wiring to be done. Basically they wrap a wire around the fractured part of the femur. They can't use a plate because they can't screw into a metal implant.

Infections are ALWAYS a risk becaus soooo many things come into play. The doc and the scrub techs/nurses have to practice proper sterile technique. The sterilization department of the hospital needs to properly sterilize the instruments needed to do the procedue. Companies like mine use gamma irradiation to sterilize their implants. If this is don properly they should reach a SAL-10 (Sterilization assurance level) - this pretty much means that there is a 1 in 1,000,000 chance that something lived through the process.

There's risks of your body not accepting the metal..... and further down the line your body not accepting other implants because of the hip/knee implant.

These things are done all the time today..... there's not much to worry about. Just make sure you find a competant surgeon and you shouldn't have a problem.

~Haz~

Also..... scar tissue can build up and cause pain. If the implants aren't put in correctly one leg could be longer than the other, your hip could be tighter on one side than the other, you could have less range of motion on one side compared to the other, the hip could dislocate on you..... LOL but again..... with a good surgeon none of this should be an issue.

~Haz~

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner