over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Total Hip Replacement Tomorrow

hope the procedure goes smoothly and the rehab is good

best of luck....hope all goes well for you.

Just noticed this brother, I hope the procedure went well. Let us know how your doing my friend...

for sure bro keep us updated and work hard in your rehab.

What sort of things can go wrong with a hip replacement? I used to be acquainted with John Parillo who had a hip replacement surgery and he ended up having to go back in sometime later and have his redone. I guess he got some kind of infection in there. Is that common?

I would say by far the 2 most common complications I see with patients post total hips are infection and blood clots

I am home and doing great. Typing on iPhone so this will be short but more later. Operation Wednesday morning, walking at 2:00 for 150 feet, went up and down 3 stairs twice Thursday morning and walked300 feet and arrived hOme to the pekkerwood palace at 1:00. Amazing.

Surgeon came by and asked me how felt, I said great, and he said "you wouldn't if you saw what I did to you. Lol.

Had best surgeon in Atlanta for hips hands down. Used spinal block then went to sleep but not deep.

Physical therapist coming in one hour, but I don't think the abductor machine will be maxes out today.

Will send updates when I get my notebook connected.

Sounds like you are on the road to recovery! Up and around quickly sometimes can be a key part of how fast and thourough your recovery will be.
Best of of luck on a full and total heal.
I saw your post about your e-fraction. Mine last test in December was only 34 4 years after my MI. Good Luck.

I am home and doing great. Typing on iPhone so this will be short but more later. Operation Wednesday morning, walking at 2:00 for 150 feet, went up and down 3 stairs twice Thursday morning and walked300 feet and arrived hOme to the pekkerwood palace at 1:00. Amazing.

Surgeon came by and asked me how felt, I said great, and he said "you wouldn't if you saw what I did to you. Lol.

Had best surgeon in Atlanta for hips hands down. Used spinal block then went to sleep but not deep.

Physical therapist coming in one hour, but I don't think the abductor machine will be maxes out today.

Glad to hear it man! Hope your recovery goes well.....

~Haz~

That's great. It sounds like you really did have a good medical team there to do your surgery. Im amazed that youre walking up steps already!

Wow. That sounds great PW. A good surgeon is worth their weight in gold. Wait… actually, in reality, most are probably worth much more than that.

Good to hear your ok. I like what the surgeon said about not feeling great if you saw what he did to you,lol. I could only imagine and I dont want to know. I give surgeons alot of credit for what they do, not just the skill involved but the ability to see and do some nasty shit to keep us alive and well. Keep your head up brother...

Great news that all went well. Remember to take things extra easy for at least the first 6 weeks. You don't want any dislocation bro.

Keep us updated with your progress :)

Thanks UKMan:

Walking with no cane indoors or outdoors. In gym for upper body but at about 75% workload Plus zero legs. All leg work is non weight loaded other than body weight partial squats. Graded out at 99% on checkup test. And the real benefit:

I got to take off those ugly-butt impossible to put on white stockings!

It will interesting to see how my legs return with no deads, squats, and having atrophied so badly the last three years But that will be a few weeks into the future.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws