over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

total mgs vs test mgs

weight77

Registered
I only use test and maybe one other thing most of the time..

usually test and tren

test-700-1gram (depending on what ester)
tren-100mg eod

I dont see why people look at that cycle and say "oh that is way to much" because they are only using 600mg of test..but what they dont stop to think about is they are also using 3 other drugs and there total mgs are much higer than mine..

I just hate how people look at your test mgs and that is how they decide wether or not your cycle is too much or whatever..should total mg's not be taken into consideration..

I think total mg's should be considered when looking at how "big" a cycle is...

I see some bro's who are taking:

50mgs D-bol weeks 1-6
600mg Test E 1-16
600mg EQ 1-16
400mg Deca 1-16

who would think that taking 100mg test P ED and Tren 100mg ED is much much more.

Test is the usually the base of cycles so I can see how some might not consider the other drugs into their total mg's per week.

test is best.. followed by tren in my opinion.. most of the sides because of test can be taken care easily with anti e's.. but, of course, like anything over a certain point the "law of diminishing returns" starts to occur and the sides will get worse.. :mad: :D

LATS said:
"law of diminishing returns" starts to occur and the sides will get worse.. :mad: :D

so you do believe there to be a diminishing return point? I believe that you come to a point where you stop making huger spurts but there are always gains when more gear is added..just not the same as when one first begins..like someone stalls out at 240 at 1 gram so the go up to 1500 they may only put go up to 247 but that is still very good..

no, no...here is what i meant.. lets look at sides..if you were to do 1000 mgs and stall in your gains.. you could up your test to 1500 but, the gains will not equate the possible sides..going to 2000mgs will not bring double the gains even though we are doubling the test.. but, the sides will start to out weight the gains.. it really depends on how far you want to push it.. sure, one could go to 2500mgs of test and make decent gains but, again, will it be worth the health risk in terms of the kind of gains compared to the possible health concerns..everyone, in my opinion, has a limit with which their body can utilize.. mine may be 1000 mgs total your could be more but, i believe that everyone has their limit of utilization.. when we start to go past that is when we have problems.. :D the pros can get away with much more gear and their body sucks it up like candy.. that just may be the reason for the difference between the also rans and the kings of the stage..

I think your point depends on the doseage you have become accustomed to. You can lower that by dropping the dose for a cycle or two, and I have dont that and saw little difference in the gains. So now if I go back to higher dose-I should get a nice kick,
compared to when I had downgraded receptors/upgraded SBGH levels.

Right on MikeS thats how I try to use my stuff as well. My problem is getting enough food in during the day and I hate injection days urrrrrg. MM

MASSMONSTER, YOU HIT ON A POINT I WANTED TO MAKE BUT FORGOT..many times people will stall and start adding in more gear in hopes of jump starting their progress again.. when in actuality, they should relook their diet and training.. sometimes just adding to the diet will make the gains start again..it comes down to being honest with your routine and trying other things to strat up the gains agin with out resorting to adding more gear..add it only when you have covered all other areas..:D

LATS AND MIKE.........RIGHT!

I AGREE WITH YOUR POSTS.........I AM WHAT I GUESS IS A LOW DOSAGE GUY AS ARE SOME OF THE OTHER FELLAS ON THE BOARD.

MY TYPICAL <HYPOTHETICALLY SPEAKING...HAHAHA> CYCLE AMOUNTS TO ONE CC OF TEST UP TO 500MGS IF I GET AFTER IT AND ONE ORAL ....4 DBOL PER DAY OR AN ANADROL-50 SPLIT IN HALF. WHEN I AM OFF I USE CLEN AND CREATINE.......I DON'T LIKE TO GO OFF........BUT, ,,I PERSONALLY KNOW GUYS WHO USE A TON MORE AND AREN'T AS BIG BECAUSE THEY DON'T EAT ENOUGH. THEY ARE MYSTIFIED.......YET, GET DEFENSIVE WHEN YOU ASK THEM HOW MANY TIMES A DAY THEY ARE EATING OR HOW MANY CALS THEY TAKE IN. IT'S LIKE THEY DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT OR SOMETHING?! THEY JUST EITHER DON'T BELIEVE ME OR THINK I AM LUCKY. I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE WOULD TAKE DRUGS UNLESS THEY ARE WILLING TO EAT RIGHT. WHAT A WASTE!

LATS: TELL ME IF YOU THINK THIS IS GOOD THINKING OR IF I AM KIDDING MYSELF. I PLAN ON TAKING TEST FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE. <AND LOW DOSE GH IF I COULD AFFORD IT> BUT TEST FOR CERTAIN. MY THINKING IS ........WHY NOT KEEP MY DOSAGES LOW AND BE A LITTLE LESS IMPRESSIVE PHYSICALLY...BUT, BE ABLE TO AFFORD IT FINANCIALLY AND PHYSICALLY UNTIL I AM AN OLD BASTARD? EVEN WHEN I AM OFF I AM NEVER UNDER 270LBS....I AM LESS HARD AND DON'T LOOK GOOD, BUT MY QUESTION IS... WHY TAKE AND ASS LOAD OF DRUGS AND THEN HAVE A PHYSIQUE THAT DISAPEARS WHEN, FOR WHATEVER REASON, YOU CAN'T KEEP TAKING THAT HIGH DOSAGE?

IT MAY BE INCORRECT......BUT, IT IS ALONG THE SAME LINES AS WHAT MIKE IS SAYING........I CAN DO A LITTLE LESS AND THEN WHEN I DO SAY 2CC'S OF TEST INSTEAD OF 1 OR TAKE A FEW MORE ORALS.......I AM STILL IN A POSTITION TO BLOW UP TO 290 IF MY EATING IS ADEQUATE. I THINK A LOT OF YOUNGER GUYS DO STUPID THINGS EARLY AND THEN HAVE NO WHERE TO GO LATER ON....:confused:

hey jethro

i guess it really all depends on your goals..my plan is basically like yours.. i have all the kids i want and to be honest, i hate the lag time it takes for my test to return to normal when i cycle off..so, for example i do 600 mgs of test a week and 30 mgs of dbol a day, when i go off i will just drop it down to maintenance level (200 mgs), similar to dogg crapps theory and cruise with that for 8 weeks or so this way there is no crash and i maintain gains better....being as how i am in my mid-late 30's my natural test is starting to take a beating anyway..that is just natures way.. but, that does not mean i cant do anything about it lol.. for me , what is the worst that can happen in regards to this..i go sterile?? who cares.. i love kids but, i have two little ones who are way too much for me to handle anyway..lol the only thing different i plan on doing is being more serious about getting my blood work done every 6 months.. it is worth the price and mental well being knowing what is actually going on in the body..but, lets be honest.. at 200 mgs a week we are only shutting ourselves down and replacing it with "fake" test..so in essence , we are not really "hurting" ourselves.. so when you do decide to have kids (or if) it will not / should not effect the chances of conceiving..better living through (responsible) chemistry..LOL

OOPS ALMOST FORGOT

i have a new "storytime with lats" i will be writing tomorrow.. it is regards to a masters age bodybuilder and what he explained to me he does.. it is actually pretty interesting..

I am low dosage guy too because high dosages just added more side effects versus minimal gains.

But, I think Lats really hit on what is important. Always look to your diet and training first before upping your dosages. Most people overtrain and undereat, and thus it is no surprise when they go off the gear they lose most of it....

SB

I ANXIOUSLY AWAIT THE NEXT STORY TIME WITH LATS!

IN ADDITION TO BEING ENTERTAINED, I THINK I LEARN THINGS FROM WHAT OTHERS ARE DOING. I AGREE WITH YOU....IT WOULD DEPEND ON A FELLAS GOALS. IF I WERE A MR. OLYMPIA CONTENDER.........THEN OF COURSE I'D HAVE TO ADOPT A MORE RADICAL APPROACH TO SUPPLEMENTATION. I ENJOY THE FREAKY PHYSIQUES FOR SURE......THEY ARE AWESOME..........I JUST KEEP SEEING THESE GUYS ENDING UP ALL SCREWED UP IN THE END. WE'VE HAD THREADS AND READ IN THE MAGS ABOUT THE HEALTH HAZARDS OF ABUSING GEAR. AT THAT LEVEL I THINK YOU'VE GOT TO ABUSE NOT USE STEROIDS. I TRY TO JUSTIFY MY 'USE' BY THINKING ......OKAY, AS LONG AS I USE MY HEAD,, GET CHECKED, I'LL BE ABLE TO BE BIG, STRONG, LOOK GOOD, AND NOT DESTROY THE BODY GOD GAVE ME. I AM WITH YOU......I AM NOT ABOUT TO LET MY TEST LEVELS DROP DOWN TO NOTHING AS I GET OLDER. THAT'S NOT PART OF THE PLAN!!!! HAHAHA:D

I AGREE.. i will never be a pro..i will never be as large as nasser and will never win the nationals..what i want is to be as big as "i" can be and do so without taking any unneeded risks..if i can walk into a store and have half the women think i am gross and half the men say "i would never want to look like that" i will be happy..:D ;)

weight77 said:

so you do believe there to be a diminishing return point? I believe that you come to a point where you stop making huger spurts but there are always gains when more gear is added..just not the same as when one first begins..like someone stalls out at 240 at 1 gram so the go up to 1500 they may only put go up to 247 but that is still very good..

as for diminishing returns, i think a good way to look at it, is, if you use 1g and make gains and come off properly, and do it again and dont make gains with 1g, then you need to up it.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear