over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Total T from 150 mg weekly

So what's your story, please share.

Sure. Was on clomid as my trt and got tired of the sides.

Decided to go to a men's wellness clinic and start test cyp. I am 40+. Friday will be for weeks and they will do blood work to see if I stay at 150mg weekly or adjust it. As part of my trt therapy I also get hcg.

They also offer a test blend consisting of test cyp and prop. It's cool that they also offer the ability to break up the weekly dosage into two injections. According to some guys from here that keep levels higher than once a week.

I just tested at 716 on a measly 80mg 7 days after injection. That's on pharm grade Watson cyp by the way.

I just tested at 716 on a measly 80mg 7 days after injection. That's on pharm grade Watson cyp by the way.

Prescribed TRT?
80 is pretty low dose wise, what type of dr?

Unless he's pretty aggressive, he may be good with 716 unless your ED and lethargy persist.

Last edited:
I score 990 at 100mg per week. That's 50mg every 3.5 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Without any debating on the differences of individual metabolism rates which are understood,......

What total T level have you been getting at 150 mg weekly of cyp, and at what length after each pin?

150 weekly I would imagine would be best tested at 3 - 4 days after pinning, which is midway between each pin?

it depends on many factors. Some people metabolise it different. Bigger guys may need more than smaller guys. One of the biggest factors is what day you get it tested on. If you get it tested on day 2-3 itll more than likely be quite high. day four and five probally good. after day five it drops off steeply.

on 150 mgs on day six mne dropped to 275, and on day seven 240

Bumping. Find it interesting the different troughs and milligrams. A lot of different factors. I'm 120 mgs at 638. Was at 500 ng but at 12% bf

You guys are lucky. Mine is out of pocket and 200 has me in the low 600's. Strangely I over respond to AI meds.

Last edited:
Yes, I'm on prescription meds.

160mg puts me at about 1100, that is script test, but good ugl test should be the same.

Remember that the halflife cyp is only about 8 days, so people testing a full week after injection are much, much lower than peak. I inject 2x per week for more stable levels, usually test 2-3 days after.

120mg puts me at about 800-900 which I consider "real" TRT.

160mg/week feels good, but I know it is saturating the androgen receptors in my many organs and is unhealthy for me long term.

140 mg of pharma Test Cyp per week puts my total test a hair under 1,000 5.5 days after pinning.

I started trt 6 weeks ago and had my first follow up bloodwork. Been on 100mg test per week (1 shot). Doc told me to wait 7 days after pin before blood work which ended up being a 10 days due to timing and tested at 75 total which seems absurdly low. I'm curious if I only waited 3-4 days after pin where it would have been at. Either way I'll see what the doctor says.

200mgs of my homebrew has me at 798, almost exactly 1 week after my last injection. Free test is 29.1. E2 is 39

My trough level (7 days post injection) after 100mg shot of cyp was 290 tt. I need about 160mg/week if using one injection to trough around 800-900.

Recently, I switched to 10-15mg daily and feel much better on this dose. Im having bloods done soon so i can see where this dose puts me.

P.s this is all using pharm grade cyp (perrigo)

more frequent injections are better for keeping estrogen at bay and keeping blood levels super stable. eod seems to work best, small amounts more frequent

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity