over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Total T from 150 mg weekly

malcom young

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Without any debating on the differences of individual metabolism rates which are understood,......

What total T level have you been getting at 150 mg weekly of cyp, and at what length after each pin?

150 weekly I would imagine would be best tested at 3 - 4 days after pinning, which is midway between each pin?

Last edited:
Personally, if I did 150mg per week of real pharm grade cyp, I'd test very close or slightly over limit (> 1,100 ng/dl). But as you said this is individual and also based on the quality of your gear.

it is best to get a trough, my total t trough on 150mg once per week was 653, so I was injecting Monday mornings, I got blood drawn Monday morn before I injected.

it is best to get a trough, my total t trough on 150mg once per week was 653, so I was injecting Monday mornings, I got blood drawn Monday morn before I injected.

So with a 14 day, roughly, life, that's about half way, probably the best time to get a solid, predictable and accurate reading.

I'm not familiar with trough, other than what animals drink / feed from, what is this in medical terms?

Last edited:
I have a script for 200 but have gotten bloods done on 150 several times
Hemocrite is around 45
Donate blood 4x year

I have a script for 200 but have gotten bloods done on 150 several times
Hemocrite is around 45
Donate blood 4x year

Nice hematocrit, any idea of what it was before the blood donations?

Regular blood draws are on my to do list.

What level were you at while on 200?

Last edited:
I would say theres a genetic component as the highest its been was 51 at thw end of a blast on a gram

And sorry couldnt answer that. I have a script for 200 yes but doesnt mean that is what i use

Dr was cool with that level?
It seems high, unless he's pretty aggressive.

So with a 14 day, roughly, life, that's about half way, probably the best time to get a solid, predictable and accurate reading.

I'm not familiar with trough, other than what animals drink / feed from, what is this in medical terms?

when you take you inject, especially injecting once a week you are going to have a peak and trough ( low point ), for trt purposes test in the trough ( low level )

150mg/week cyp. pin friday. tested following friday before next pin. level was 1220

wow, that's a damn good trough reading, my doc was okay with mine being as high as 800 but did not really want it over that

when you take you inject, especially injecting once a week you are going to have a peak and trough ( low point ), for trt purposes test in the trough ( low level )

With weekly pins I understand the 1 week blood work, it's midway through its life.

After a few days you peak, then decline to zero with a rough 14 day life, why test when you know the level should be at its lowest? This is what I'm scheduled for as my first blood draw.

TRT is new, Test isn't, I'm learning as I go. But they did schedule me for my first blood work 6 weeks after my first EOW pin, which is in the max trough,...why?

Last edited:
With weekly pins I understand the 1 week blood work, it's midway through its life.

After a few days you peak, then decline to zero with a rough 14 day life, why test when you know the level should be at its lowest? This is what I'm scheduled for as my first blood draw.

TRT is new, Test isn't, I'm learning as I go. But they did schedule me for my first blood work 6 weeks after my first EOW pin, which is in the max trough,...why?

bro, the first thing is I would not be doing injects every 2 weeks, that is going to be a roller coaster ride, your test levels and estro levels will be all over the place, I do twice a week now to achieve more steady levels, but if I were you I would be doing at least weekly, for trt purposes you want to know where you are in the low end, it does not matter if your total t level is 1200 at the peak if your low level is 300 or 400, when I first started trt with once a week injects the goal was to have a minimal trough of 500 and not more than 800, as I said above I came in at 653, since then I moved to twice a week with a small bump to 160mg per week, doc really leaves it up to me what frequency I want to use, as long as it is at least once per week.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner