over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Total test low

Mesa11

Newbies
Hey guys, I wanted to get some insight form some of you as to what I have going on. Finished a cycle of 500mg test p and 500 mg npp per week January 10th. Cycle was 10 weeks long. Did 5 weeks of nolva and clomid for PCT. Just got my test levels checked and I am sitting at 390. I have been experiencing low sex drive and ed issues for the last month and a half. So, I am going to do another 4-5 week PCT of 25-50 mg clomid ed, and 500iu of HCG each week to try and bring up my test levels. What do some of you think about running this second PCT? I am 26 and this is my second cycle. First was just test and felt great afterwards. Thinking the deca really fucked with me even though I used the short ester.

Hey guys, I wanted to get some insight form some of you as to what I have going on. Finished a cycle of 500mg test p and 500 mg npp per week January 10th. Cycle was 10 weeks long. Did 5 weeks of nolva and clomid for PCT. Just got my test levels checked and I am sitting at 390. I have been experiencing low sex drive and ed issues for the last month and a half. So, I am going to do another 4-5 week PCT of 25-50 mg clomid ed, and 500iu of HCG each week to try and bring up my test levels. What do some of you think about running this second PCT? I am 26 and this is my second cycle. First was just test and felt great afterwards. Thinking the deca really fucked with me even though I used the short ester.

Run the hcg at a higher dose and shorter period imo.

Like maybe 1000iu for first 5 days or 500 iu for first 10 days?

Like 1500/1500/1000/1000. So that all 5000 is gone in 2 weeks. I also personally would start the clomid at 100 and taper down from week to week. Again all just my opinion. And im not nearly as seasoned as most on here so I may be wrong. Just stating what I know worked for me.

take a month off and do clomid for another month. HCG will shut ur pituitary down even more because hcg will diretly affect ur testes to produce more testosterone, thus trigging the pit. gland to HALT LH FSH production.. Clomid will blook the estrogen levels, so ur pituitary gland will make more LH FSH. This is how I understood it and my endo explained.

This seems to be the situation I keep running into. Use a high dose of HCG for the first week or so to get the boys going or dont use at all...

Ithink I may just run clomid and nolva for 3-4 weeks and then get retested. I have HCG on hand to but cant decide if it would be beneficial or just hurt my progress to return to normal levels. If i go this route, do you think 2 weeks off is enough time to have the SERMs clear my systems enough to get accurate test results?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws