over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Total Test on 300mg HRT. How?

Thebigone

Kilo Klub Member
Around 10 years ago when I was in my mid 20s my first cycle was 500 mg test and my lab results were in the 3000's. The past seven years or so I've been on test bridging around 300 to 500 mg and I've done maybe eight or nine cycles since then. I can't figure out why my total test is so low? I thought maybe it was because of the UGL test I was using so the past month I've been using Watson Cyp right from the Pharm at 300mg/wk. 100mg MWF. Adex .5mg 2x per week. My results were

Total test 1096 range 250-1100
Free test 395 range 35-155
Estro 26 range <39

When on 500mg UGL test my total T is 1600 free T 700.

Is it possible that I absorb test so fast that 300 mg pharmacy grade will only put me in the upper range of the scale?

Everyone metabolizes these hormones differently so its definitely possible

Doesn't seem unreasonable. I'm on Dr prescribed 200mg Test C per week and my bloods always come back in the mid 800s.

In 2014, I tested the same batch of test cyp twice separated by some months apart. 500mg gave me a level of 2200...fast forward a few months, the same 500mg gave me a level of 1400. That's when I stopped giving a care about what the number was as long as it was elevated. Lots of variables at play here brother, I just get bloodwork to monitor the vitals now.

Around 10 years ago when I was in my mid 20s my first cycle was 500 mg test and my lab results were in the 3000's. The past seven years or so I've been on test bridging around 300 to 500 mg and I've done maybe eight or nine cycles since then. I can't figure out why my total test is so low? I thought maybe it was because of the UGL test I was using so the past month I've been using Watson Cyp right from the Pharm at 300mg/wk. 100mg MWF. Adex .5mg 2x per week. My results were

Estro 26 range <39

Is it possible that I absorb test so fast that 300 mg pharmacy grade will only put me in the upper range of the scale?

I wouldn't be to concerned about your total. Your free t is more important. Your free t is 395 which is great. I think people that don't get as much total has more free t after looking at so many blood tests over the years.

Welcome to the world of Geriatrics...

Age related pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics.

J/k :D

On a serious not, drug metabolism is an issue with the elderly.

Age related pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics.

J/k :D

On a serious not, drug metabolism is an issue with the elderly.

Lol tell that to a 80 year old I know that's on 120 test and his total is about 1600. I wish I had that metabolism.

I do yearly check ups with my doctor for my TRT and the last time I went my number was 700 - he wants to keep me in the 500s (I feel my best in the upper 800s, so I try to stay there). I was worried, so I asked him why last year the same dose put me at 450 and this year it put me at 700. He told me it can vary greatly depending on what else is going on in the body that he does not even bother with the number unless it is stupidly low or stupidly high. he is more concerned with all my other blood work values.

The reason I was worried is because I had been blasting and forgot to drop the dose until it was almost too late! LOL.

I think I'm going to just keep it where it's at and not worry about the number. I think my next step is trying to use the lowest dose possible of arimidex. If my test is on the very high-end of the range it's probably best my estrogen is on the high-end of the range as well just not out of range. I currently use .5mg Adex 2x per week and I'm going to now do .25mg 3x per week and get another test in a few weeks,

Are you on Dr. script trt?

Matt Porter just posted his blood work from 250mg/wk and i believe it was low 400s.

I wouldn't be to concerned about your total. Your free t is more important. Your free t is 395 which is great. I think people that don't get as much total has more free t after looking at so many blood tests over the years.

His free test is VERY good..

To the OP.. dont worry about text book numbers and such, but do keep a log with YOUR blood work, it will vary over time, with age and such, time of day of testing, there's so many things that can effect bloods, like diet,food, all sorts of things, SHBG levels and so on..Its just a crude indicator if you product is legit and getting some respectable numbers

People have this notion with text book numbers that they have to be in this ranger on this amount and so on.. I test 1100-1200ish on 400mgs of cyp, yet other guys get in the 2k range or higher...Everyone metabolize differently, and cleave the hormone at different rates..

This is not a one size fits all way of life, numbers will change, but getting bloods as a snap shot is a good thing..You could also get a female panel done it tends to dial in a bit more..

also the type of test you get plays a HUGE factor..There are different testing methods that will yields different results..

For instance ECLIA vs LC MS-MS; ECLIA Method which is short for"Electrochemiluminescent Immunoassay".. It’s a fast and affordable method to measure total hormones in your blood. Many labs use this method because it’s automatic and doesn’t require too much work on a lab technician’s part, it's simply the standard affordable method done by most clinics for blood tests..It's not reliable or entirely accurate..It's simply just a "standard generic method", fast turn around, nothing more, nothing less...It's simply just a fast,quick snap shot for the moment to give almost instant results, so it's somewhat accurate for that sole purpose when it concerns "Just tell me whats going on now, yes or no"...It's simple a snap shot and tends to be capped!

LC MS-MS Method is short for "liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry". It’s considered the gold standard method by many researchers in measuring small molecules. Its accuracy and consistency is why the CDC is recommending LC/MS to be the standard method used when testing HGH/IGF or even total testosterone. Because LC/MS is more sensitive than ECLIA, doctors typically use this method when testing patients with really low hormone/ testosterone levels, and testing individuals such as women and children. While it’s more accurate and sensitive, the LC/MS method is more expensive than ECLIA. And it takes a bit longer to get your results...Always place into great consideration that with the LC MS-MS method it will be more pronounced with measuring specific concentrations..

Are you on Dr. script trt?

Matt Porter just posted his blood work from 250mg/wk and i believe it was low 400s.

That can't be right. How long was that test taken after the last shot? Was it hg?

Yup Yup, it is all part of learning how your body works. We are all the same, but also so very different!

I have done a lot of blood tests and more or less know where my numbers are going to fall based on what amount of what I am taking. I like to guess the results and then look to see how close I am.

If I am pretty close, I treat myself to a cheat day. I figure learning my own body is worth a few hundred extra calories of awesome tasting food. :)

What others said but also hard to say without knowing what your free test was when your total test was 3000. BUT your free test is 395 which is to me very high for total test of 1096. So to me that 300mg week working great.

My free test is often only around 220 when my total test is 1200-1300. You should be looking at free test levels too.

I completely forgot to mention I was also using 25 mg Bayer Proviron per day. My last dose was approx 72hrs before the blood test and provisions half life is only 12hrs but there may have still been a little in me to keep free T higher.

Estro 26 range <39

Honestly I think those numbers look great. Curious with that estrogen number how is the libido at that dose?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131