YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Total testosterone 118 (193-740 ref range)

Reload

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Been totally off testosterone for close to 2 months now in anticipation of getting on legit TRT through my PCP.
I've been "on" for so long now I don't remember what it's like being completely off testosterone.
The thing is I don't feel bad. No anxiety. No mood or fatigue issues and the really odd thing is I have
zero performance issues?! Understand I've been doing Emerics 10mg/day for a few years now. That's it!
No other PED's. Got off the GH well over a year ago.

Is this normal?

Attachments

• 08:02:2021 labs.jpg
    08:02:2021 labs.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 39
Are you thinking about staying off? Now that you’re off and it’s not so bad. Man, I gotta say I’ve really respected your posts the last few years especially. Always interesting to me.

I gotta admit the thought of going off scares me...I’ll stick to UG TRT lol

Good vibes to you bro!

Are you thinking about staying off? Now that you’re off and it’s not so bad. Man, I gotta say I’ve really respected your posts the last few years especially. Always interesting to me.

I gotta admit the thought of going off scares me...I’ll stick to UG TRT lol

Good vibes to you bro!
Too many negatives to being testosterone deficient so no. Per my PCP if my total test comes back under 193 in a months time he said he'd approve TRT and my insurance will cover the cost. I'd just have a small co-pay.

Too many negatives to being testosterone deficient so no. Per my PCP if my total test comes back under 193 in a months time he said he'd approve TRT and my insurance will cover the cost. I'd just have a small co-pay.
Yeah man totally agreed. It’s not healthy longterm to have low test. It’s cool you’re not having any crash feeling though for sure!

Been totally off testosterone for close to 2 months now in anticipation of getting on legit TRT through my PCP.
I've been "on" for so long now I don't remember what it's like being completely off testosterone.
The thing is I don't feel bad. No anxiety. No mood or fatigue issues and the really odd thing is I have
zero performance issues?! Understand I've been doing Emerics 10mg/day for a few years now. That's it!

Is this normal?

Where are you located that your ref range is 193-740?? Did they really lower them again as a standard??

It’s crazy to me how a few years ago the standard top range was 1100, the. It was dropped to about 850 I think.. This is the first time I’m seeing 740 on any test ever...

And 193 being the bottom?! Lol I was prescribed at 310 and felt like a bag of mashed up assholes.. I can’t imagine what any lower than that would feel like..

Man I dunno how you don't feel like doodie. That is some serious low T.

And yeah that reference rage is strange. I know they use a standard deviation but the funny thing is over the years I have actually noticed the opposite at Labcorp as the total Test top range had been going up.

I was in the 160s I think clearing my system out for my surgeries this past winter. Never again. Felt like absolute shit, my body turned into soft garbage and zero sex drive. My wife couldn’t take it anymore either, she was like “ I don’t give a fuck what you gotta take but fucking take it already. This is not you” lol, hell yea! That’s my baby 😬

Where are you located that your ref range is 193-740?? Did they really lower them again as a standard??

It’s crazy to me how a few years ago the standard top range was 1100, the. It was dropped to about 850 I think.. This is the first time I’m seeing 740 on any test ever...

And 193 being the bottom?! Lol I was prescribed at 310 and felt like a bag of mashed up assholes.. I can’t imagine what any lower than that would feel like..
I'm on Oahu (Hawaii).

Glad you’re feeling ok! No fat gain nothing? Still fuck that I’d find a different doc to many of these assholes look at test like the grim reaper when In fact like @Matsuo Munefusa said it’s not healthy long term so I’d look at it like that and bounce to a different doc. These doctors will throw out benzos and norcos like nothing but when it comes to test they lose their minds.

Is this normal?
That's amazing you feel no significant downsides.

I felt lousy when I was registering 237 at 38 before I hopped back on after many many years off. I don't think I want to go back to that.

Wow. I haven't seen a T level that low since....ever. Your platelets are within normal limits but it'd be something to take note. Let me ask you this: do you still wake up with morning wood?

Depends on the lab doing the tests.

Wow. I haven't seen a T level that low since....ever. Your platelets are within normal limits but it'd be something to take note. Let me ask you this: do you still wake up with morning wood?
Not lately though I have no problem getting an erection. I'm about to turn 53. Do most men at 53 wake up with wood on a regular basis?
I'm getting retested in early September and if my total is still at or under the lower threshold I WILL be doing TRT. It'll be nice to receive legit
pharmaceutical test from here on out. My intention is to get back on 10mg/day as that regimen had me consistently around mid 700's ng/dL.
I think my doc will go for it as it's less mg/wk then what most TRT clinics prescribe.

I got a lab test at 13ng/dl................it was a shitty couple years between docs/insurance/jobs.

I got a lab test at 13ng/dl................it was a shitty couple years between docs/insurance/jobs.

13 ng/dl?!? Was that total T or free T? One thing I keep in mind is the calibration of the machine doing the assay. This is rhetorical but I wonder if the machine was calibrated correctly against a known standard aliquot of testosterone? Test results that fall WAYYY out of the range of "normal limits" should be retested on a freshly drawn blood sample.

Not lately though I have no problem getting an erection. I'm about to turn 53. Do most men at 53 wake up with wood on a regular basis?
I'm getting retested in early September and if my total is still at or under the lower threshold I WILL be doing TRT. It'll be nice to receive legit
pharmaceutical test from here on out. My intention is to get back on 10mg/day as that regimen had me consistently around mid 700's ng/dL.
I think my doc will go for it as it's less mg/wk then what most TRT clinics prescribe.

Morning wood is also known as nocturnal penile tumescence (morning wood) and indicates a few of signs/sx's related to T levels. And to answer your question, many men at 53 (especially virile ones) wake up with morning wood or have morning wood during sleep on a fairly regular basis. In the final analysis, your situation is rather unique w/respect to endocrinology and other multi-factorial variables which places you amongst the group of outliers that defy conventional human physiology.

Man that is low. Mine got down to like 128 several months back when I came off everything. I felt like complete shit and lost lots of size

I have tried this once years ago. For me 2 months not so bad but come 4 months felt like shit.Good luck.

That was total t.

Name
Standard Range
2/28/146/8/159/14/1512/7/152/18/19
TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL
240 - 871 ng/dL
153 L13 L725147 L645

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member