advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Total testosterone of 290 at 21 years old. Options?

Wow that is very low for your age! I would stay off the juice for a while and see if it stays low. At your age I was a walking hard on.

OPer,

When I had questions regarding testosterone levels I found that docs around knew basically little to nothing. I ended up contacting anti aging clinics and these folks were a wealth of knowledge. Just something to consider.

Years ago, I was training a bodybuilder (natural) and his girlfriend for a show. The guy was 23 at the time, having a hell of a time with motivation and never wanted to have sex with his dime of a girlfriend. He said his parents were vegans and when he was growing up, they fed him all soy products. Well, he got tested and his T was in the 100s, at 23 years old, with a totally hot GF! This kid was hating life. We got him on some HCG for a few weeks but he took either anastrozole or letro for about 6 weeks and he felt amazing after that. I don't remember what his levels went up to, but I remember that almost a year later when he was doing his next comp, he felt great still.

Also, be careful with the DAA. Some studies show it to actually decrease free T! Quite drastically too. Def find a good endo. And no doc can tell you that you have cysts on your pituitary gland, but they aren't the cause because they're small?!?! Did I read that right? Thats nuts. Find a good doc. Also, look at your diet. Avoid sugar. Do you train? That will help also. But don't over train. I would really do some diet research to see where you might be able to help yourself there. I'm not sure what you're doing currently... but def, eat right, sleep right, and train right and you could see some elevations. And don't take zinc, unless you're zinc deficient.

I’d choose a MUCH better quality of life and go to TRT doc and Wouldn’t mind pinning the rest of my life. You’re missing out on most of the pleasures of being a Male. Rock hard morning wood, instant erections when seeing or thinking of something stimulating, a strong desire to plant your side in most things, energy, slight aggression, ability to put on muscle, and a desire to rule the world haha.

A TRT doc will make sure you’re doing it all correctly and safely. Why mess with HCG etc and only be sub 500 levels....get the real T and hit those 700-1200 levels and get back to living and loving life.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131