over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

tough times ahead

YES....THAT ISN'T GOOD.

SUCKS............:(

Not good.

Could make things much more responsibilty oriented. And in this line, that would suck if it goes thru.

Hmmm

I can see UPS and FED Ex capitalizing on this move. If I am reading this correctly this means to send a regular letter you will now have to go inside the post office to show id to send? Ok, right now it takes a good 20-30 minutes to go through the lines at the p.o. What I see if this is correct is there is going to have to be more postal employees, larger postal facilities out front to accomodate more lines and then of course the raise of postal rates. It would be cool if UPS or Fed EX came out with a 25 cent stamp and showed the US postal their ass.

correct me if I'm wrong here. would that just create an issue for the source that is sending the gear OUT instead of the reciever that has to pick it up. The reason that I'm saying that is because I use a P.O box company that signs for all my shit and it's in a fake name anyhow, so how could they ID me as a reciever??? Or am I confused on how this is really going to work? please help me out here.
good luck and be safe...

bigger...

Already a reality in Australia, had to show ID to post a CD to my sister in NZ the other day.
Dont have to show ID domestically...yet...only a matter of time!

wtf.....their resoning isnt too good..

really, if i could afford to buy anthrax, i dont think paying for a fake DL is gonna set me back to far.

AMERICA THE FREE???????????????

THEY SAY AMERICA THE FREE ... YEH BULLSHIT ... SHOW ID TO SEND MAIL.......... NEVER LIKED USPS ANYWAY .. FUCK UM ALL

If you read the thing carefully, it only applies to "discounted" mail. Which basically means mass mailings, "junk" mail, etc. You can still drop a "regular" piece of mail in a mailbox.
However it doesn't make much sense for the stated "purpose" of stopping some nut case/terrorest from sending anthrax or whatever in the mail. Something like that is not going to come from some mass mail source, but rather just someone dropping some regualr first class mail in a box. And like someone said, if you can afford anthrax or whatever the hell, what does it take to get fake ID?
Therefore, its not meant for the stated purpose, but as another step toward the all-American police state. The way it reads right now it wouldn't have any effect on us. I worry about what will come next. I think they have to "ease" the public into it. Think abut it - if it applied to ALL mail, there would be no more mailboxes - you'd have to mail everything from a post office, else how would they check ID?
Also, read the language giving the wonderful excuses for this - typical fuzzy, bullshit nice sounding stuff that just means more wonderful government control.
Like I said somewhere else, may be time to quietly start to stock up on ammo.

CHUCK.....I AGREE..........

NEXT TIME YOU FELLAS VOTE MAKE SURE YOU SELECT CANDIDATES WHO WANT TO PRESERVE OUR RIGHT TO POSESS AND USE FIRE ARMS........2ND AMENDMENT....:(

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131