over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

toughest time in your life

My wife told me she wanted a divorce, 3 days later my father died, 2 weeks later the company I had worked at for 15 told me I was being laid off, put my dog to sleep and got rear ended in an accident. Was not my best month. But others have had worse to deal with.

Hopefully I've had my worst day ever. I've been shot, stabbed, broken bones including my vertebrae.
When I was shot my ex used my being a crime victim to keep me from seeing my little boy for six months. That almost killed me. The shooting first then not being able to see him was almost unbearable.
I always try to remember that no matter how bad it seems, it can still be worse.

Pay my best respect to all the bros here,you are all the real man.After read this thread,i feel that all my pains i thought big one is so insignificant.Also thx for sharing to make us appreciate our life more.

What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.

Wow, the story just keeps getting worse! I cant believe that a mother would leave her child, that is terrible. You had the weight of the world on your shoulders. Tough being an immigrant in a new land raising a child all alone on a low pay job. I hope everything worked out well for the two of you back then. I hope your son is well today.

No, never get here back. I get married to on other women and still with here, for almost 40 years now.

Spring of 2017 I had a major home issue the cost me over $30,000 to correct, within two weeks of that my old faithful truck finally gave out so I had to buy a new one, then a week later my central air went out and needed to replace, so three major financial hits in less than a month. I really didn't know how I was going to get through it.

Then a week later my wife, and the mother of my children, was diagnosed with breast cancer. The money issues didn't matter one tiny bit from that point on. She is a great woman and I was just sit and look at her and think of how lucky my life is to have her.

Two weeks ago marked the one year anniversary of her being cancer free.

My mother was In ICU for bacterial endocarditis. At that time I was going through a tough time with my wife, and also in my senior semester of nursing school. I came home one night from a trip to the hospital to find a half empty bedroom with a note and divorce papers.

She had moved most of her stuff that week while I was gone and moved in with her sister. I broke. I went on a 2 week bender until one of my buddies made me come stay with him for a month.

Sometimes I think whatever gods may be tests us. That was my rock bottom

Lot of guys right here on promuscle that are not just physically strong, but also emotional strong. Respect to each and everyone of you that came out the other side much stronger.

When my daughter was kidnapped by a small group of mercenaries who wanted me to assassinate the president of Val Verde or they would kill her. It all worked out though.

When my daughter was kidnapped by a small group of mercenaries who wanted me to assassinate the president of Val Verde or they would kill her. It all worked out though.

I like you sammy. That’s why I am going to kill you last”

18 months ago I heard my fiancee hit the floor behind a locked bathroom door. Having to break it down, and witness him dying in front of me. Having to keep him alive until medics could arrive. 3 days later after hospital discharge he overdoses again, and remains in ICU for almost a month. All while stopping by the hospital every morning before going to work, having to cancel all of our wedding plans that were only 4 weeks away. Having to work all day, and keep it together in front of my patients. Having his dad staying with me for 4 weeks. Having life turned upside down and not knowing what to do... and yet 6 months later, knowing it was going to happen again. 2 months later hes dead. Getting more knowledge than ive ever wanted about addiction, and the mental sickness involved. Hardest time ever in my life, and then having to unravel the psychological and emotional damage that had crept up on me... and looking at life completely different from that point forward

18 months ago I heard my fiancee hit the floor behind a locked bathroom door. Having to break it down, and witness him dying in front of me. Having to keep him alive until medics could arrive. 3 days later after hospital discharge he overdoses again, and remains in ICU for almost a month. All while stopping by the hospital every morning before going to work, having to cancel all of our wedding plans that were only 4 weeks away. Having to work all day, and keep it together in front of my patients. Having his dad staying with me for 4 weeks. Having life turned upside down and not knowing what to do... and yet 6 months later, knowing it was going to happen again. 2 months later hes dead. Getting more knowledge than ive ever wanted about addiction, and the mental sickness involved. Hardest time ever in my life, and then having to unravel the psychological and emotional damage that had crept up on me... and looking at life completely different from that point forward

That is a terrible thing to go through. So frustrating to watch it happen. I hope that the rest of your life goes much better. Hang in there, things are looking up for you soon I bet. Im lucky that in my marriage I am the weak one and my wife is the strong one. Im the one flirting with death so I don't have to worry about watching anyone in my family die. I do stress though thinking about how my death is going to affect my wife and kids. I hope it isn't too bad.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear