over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

toughest time in your life

One of my best friends was murdered about a year ago by his neighbor in front of his own children due to a dispute over where his car was parked. Guy followed him into his house and shot him in front of his family. He then fled. Police found him at a rest stop on the way to California and he engaged the cops in a twenty minute gun battle. All in all they counted 340 bullet holes in his vehicle and a helluva a lot of those hit the piece of shit. Hes still on life support and will forever be a vegetable. Better than death if you ask me. According to the guys family members he was attempting to flee to California as its a sanctuary state and he is a Syrian national.

I remember when you told me this story last year. Horrible for his family to have to see that. I remember you had a picture of his vehicle full of bullet holes. Sad that you had to go through that bro.

Is there any moment when you feel life is too damn hard?
3 kids, house flooded.. lost work truck, personal truck, house... I did not have flood insurance because my house was 6 ft above the flood zone and we had this ridiculous flood that came through call 2000 year flood and wiped out everything I'm still trying to recover from it two years later.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I remember when you told me this story last year. Horrible for his family to have to see that. I remember you had a picture of his vehicle full of bullet holes. Sad that you had to go through that bro.

Ya man. His funeral was rough. Watching his kids says goodbye killed me . This is the guys vehicle

Attachments

• 3E07B766-9ED8-4AEC-922D-D7F2B8FAC146.jpeg
    3E07B766-9ED8-4AEC-922D-D7F2B8FAC146.jpeg
    138.9 KB · Views: 111
Ya man. His funeral was rough. Watching his kids says goodbye killed me . This is the guys vehicle

Yep that's the one. Hope that guy has a misrable remainder of his life being a vegetable for many many years.

Yep that's the one. Hope that guy has a misrable remainder of his life being a vegetable for many many years.

Justice was served.

Few years ago I woke up strapped down tight to a caged in bed with tubes going in and out of my body (tracheal tube, peg tube, iv's) and was in a WORLD OF PAIN with no fucking clue as to where I was or why I was there... Recovering from a traumatic brain injury has been pretty tough (but I already recovered better than expected before I even left the hospital and began my peptide/hormone experiments which have been exceptionally successful so far)

Few years ago I woke up strapped down tight to a caged in bed with tubes going in and out of my body (tracheal tube, peg tube, iv's) and was in a WORLD OF PAIN with no fucking clue as to where I was or why I was there... Recovering from a traumatic brain injury has been pretty tough (but I already recovered better than expected before I even left the hospital and began my peptide/hormone experiments which have been exceptionally successful so far)

That must have been pretty scary. Wondering how long it took you to get your memory back and how much of it you lost.

I had a similar experience when I feel asleep at the wheel and hit a tree. I had a concussion and woke up during my catscan. I felt like I was on a space alien's ship! I still don't remember what happened after the accident, just the last few seconds leading up to the collision.

What caused your injury and how bad was it? Mine wasn't too severe, and they released me home that night.

That must have been pretty scary. Wondering how long it took you to get your memory back and how much of it you lost.

I had a similar experience when I feel asleep at the wheel and hit a tree. I had a concussion and woke up during my catscan. I felt like I was on a space alien's ship! I still don't remember what happened after the accident, just the last few seconds leading up to the collision.

What caused your injury and how bad was it? Mine wasn't too severe, and they released me home that night.

Doing some maintenance work and grabbed a hidden exposed loose wire that was high voltage but in a low voltage box (so i was ungloved) stopped my heart and caused me to fall off a ledge (10 feet maybe) straight down to my head so fractured my skull. My brain had 2 hemorrhages a subdural hematoma with mass effect and midline shift. And on top of that physical damage I had anoxic encephalopathy and electrical shock to the brain.

And the memory I lost a couple weeks pre-accident and was probably a few months post accident before I had any short term memory and probably still have a deficit with my short term now but I am about due for a neuro exam to establish that this winter.

Last edited:
Doing some maintenance work and grabbed a hidden exposed loose wire that was high voltage but in a low voltage box (so i was ungloved) stopped my heart and caused me to fall off a ledge (10 feet maybe) straight down to my head so fractured my skull. My brain had 2 hemorrhages a subdural hematoma with mass effect and midline shift. And on top of that physical damage I had anoxic encephalopathy and electrical shock to the brain.

And the memory I lost a couple weeks pre-accident and was probably a few months post accident before I had any short term memory and probably still have a deficit with my short term now but I am about due for a neuro exam to establish that this winter.

Wow, you are lucky that you survived. Either the shock or the fall alone could have killed you. I hope disability covered all of your wage loss while you recovered.

Did you ever find out why the heck that high voltage wire was in there? Someone screwed up big time. My father is a retired electrical engineer and worked for a local power company his whole career. He told me a story about how one worker was killed in a similar fashion and he was basically cooked from the inside out.

Wow, you are lucky that you survived. Either the shock or the fall alone could have killed you. I hope disability covered all of your wage loss while you recovered.

Did you ever find out why the heck that high voltage wire was in there? Someone screwed up big time. My father is a retired electrical engineer and worked for a local power company his whole career. He told me a story about how one worker was killed in a similar fashion and he was basically cooked from the inside out.

Disability was a joke and after having over a million in med bills paid by workmans comp I was told by every lawyer that it was useless to sue as I would have to repay workmans comp for my med expenses. So with no lawsuit I never got an explanation because noone but OSHA looked into it and all they did was confirm that it was not my fault because of the faulty wiring coloring.

Disability was a joke and after having over a million in med bills paid by workmans comp I was told by every lawyer that it was useless to sue as I would have to repay workmans comp for my med expenses. So with no lawsuit I never got an explanation because noone but OSHA looked into it and all they did was confirm that it was not my fault because of the faulty wiring coloring.

Damn, that isn't right. At least the medical bills were covered though, it could have been worse. Do you still do the same job today? If you do it has got to be scary as hell. Serious PTSD there. I hope all is well now for you.

Damn, that isn't right. At least the medical bills were covered though, it could have been worse. Do you still do the same job today? If you do it has got to be scary as hell. Serious PTSD there. I hope all is well now for you.

Just now fixing to return to work. Will basically be the same kind of work but not to worried about it as I have no memory of the accident so don't think it will trigger anything

Just now fixing to return to work. Will basically be the same kind of work but not to worried about it as I have no memory of the accident so don't think it will trigger anything
Wow, hadn't thought of that. Would be an interesting study in psychology. I wonder if some of it isn't stuck in your unconscious. I hope it goes well. You certainly sound ready.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws