over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Touri Mohammed - 2010 IFBB World Amateur Overall Winner

bump

this guy will be at the arnold it's gonna be a sick show ! ronny rockel, branch, roelly, dexter,JJ, victor martinez... :eek: Can't figure out who will win

"Sergey Shelestov" from russia will compete to, he also looks great!

Shame this guy did not make the Arnold for visa issues...Anymore scoop on this guy?

You answered your own question. :D Every once in a while when you hear a guy say that he barely eats or doesn't eat the standard 6 to 10 meals a day and eat maybe 1 gram of protein per pound you'll hear a bunch of people claim that he a genetic freak or something. Simply not true, no one needs 400 grams of protein and day or 5000 calories to get big.

This is the aspect of bodybuilding that I can't quite grasp.
I am thinking that there is a lot of variance between people's food intake needs.

I have the genes of a horse jockey. It's not that I can't grow, it's just that I am small framed and by body naturally wants to be light..... 120-145lbs. I am a true ecto with a lightning fast metabolism.

As a natty, I need around 3800 cals to maintain a bodyweight of 210 at 5'9'' and 10-14% bf (not sure what I am, I have abs showing). I take in 300-400g of protein.
If I add AAS to that, nothing will change. I absolutely have to bump the cals and protein up, or I just won't gain weight.

Maybe I have poor response to AAS, I don't know. I do know that I need massive food intake with lots of protein or not much happens. Just a little glycogen load and some temporary strength. If I eat like it is my last meal, gains start coming quick.

Could it be that some of us just need tons of food and some of us don't?

I think that difference between protein and calories intake depend what category of weight we talking about. I mean its very difficult to progress when you are over 120kg...It necessary huge amounts of food really.
Sorry for my language.

Awesome thread.
Buselmo, as a future competitior from Europe to the IFBB JUNIOR WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, what info can you give on the drug tests?
How can one pass

Awesome thread.
Buselmo, as a future competitior from Europe to the IFBB JUNIOR WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, what info can you give on the drug tests?
How can one pass

I really don't have much info on how to exactly pass the drug test... but what I know is that usually the country federation holds meetings with their bodybuilders and they explain it to them (atleast that's what they do in arab countries)... "training camps", if you will....

one competitor i know (and i've talked about him a lot) avoids using deca and primo for a whole year before he competes... people here (and from what i heard from european competitors) don't use a lot of prop... 300 mg or so per week, so that won't fuck up your test-epitest ratio a lot. and it's cut out around 4 weeks out or so. tren acetate is the same... 2-4 weeks out, it's cut out. winny until a couple of days out... GH is stopped 2 weeks out (for water retention and not the test)... fat burners are up to the show (ephedrine, clen, t3)... and I really don't know how they pass the duiretics test if there is one.

so if that's not much help, but that's all i can offer.

but please, don't take my word for it. you'd best consult the team coach for your country.

In my fucking country there isnt such a thing.
Bodybuilding in my country is a joke...
Thank you for the reply, it really means a lot.

also, pertaining to the drug tests.. some guys pass while still on everything.. one competitor from the middle east was on everything but the kitchen sink right up to the show.. he was tested.. yet still "passed".. there does tend to be money passed around in some of these circumstances ..;)

Unfortunetly I have to figure all this shit by myself as there is no one to get help from here... wish me luck in december lol.

this might be the best thread I have read in 10 years period. Its refershing to read that hard work and clean diet and miminal dose can get you right. I remeber My first cycles back in mid to late 90's back when ip came around on the old yellow anabolex boards. The mindset was eat eat eat get as big as possible then cut down. Eat as many cals as possible, they would say big macs, cheese cake etc. I was young and dumb, I hit 210lbs from 160lbs in 4 years at 5 ft 10". I looked like a water balllon, it was horrible. Now I do not even look at the scale, consistansy in diet in everything. Focus on eating clean everyday and work hard and the results and real quality muscle.

This is propably one of the BEST threads I have ever read. Buelsmo thanks a bunch for posting this stuff up.

I've done everything I can think of, even hired one of the trainers here and I am just flat out stalled, 1-2 grams of gear per week yearly (heavy test), eating 350+ grams of protein per day, training low volume everything 2x per week and I have been flat out stuck other than leaning up here and there for a year or so at 240-250.

I used to train high volume years ago and went from 116 pounds to 185 in a little over a year and a half. I was stupid to stop

So HIGH volume 2x per week? You said 20-30 sets. I am thinking 30 sets for large muscle group of the day and 20 for the smaller?

Im going to drop my test and start going 200-400mg test, 600 deca, 600mg eq per week or something and maybe anadrol as well.

This is propably one of the BEST threads I have ever read. Buelsmo thanks a bunch for posting this stuff up.

I've done everything I can think of, even hired one of the trainers here and I am just flat out stalled, 1-2 grams of gear per week yearly (heavy test), eating 350+ grams of protein per day, training low volume everything 2x per week and I have been flat out stuck other than leaning up here and there for a year or so at 240-250.

I used to train high volume years ago and went from 116 pounds to 185 in a little over a year and a half. I was stupid to stop

So HIGH volume 2x per week? You said 20-30 sets. I am thinking 30 sets for large muscle group of the day and 20 for the smaller?

Im going to drop my test and start going 200-400mg test, 600 deca, 600mg eq per week or something and maybe anadrol as well.

Im no where near as big as you bro but i cut my dose in half (Went from 1000 mg test ew with var and primo and eq to just 500 test ew with 4 iu of growth and i am growing by the day. Feel better and actually look better.

Im no where near as big as you bro but i cut my dose in half (Went from 1000 mg test ew with var and primo and eq to just 500 test ew with 4 iu of growth and i am growing by the day. Feel better and actually look better.

Ive actually noticed this too, I grow the absolutely best on like 400mg of test some superdrol and high volume training. Curious about switching the test though with something else though. I keep getting stuck in this circle of taking up to 2.5 grams per week when I flat out know i will have better results with less!

Fuckin mental case I am!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity