over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Touri Mohammed - 2010 IFBB World Amateur Overall Winner

oh forgot to mention... 'world's' competitors are the best... i don't care if you bring up mr. olympia, these guys are the best shape, symmetry and thickness wise.

oh forgot to mention... 'world's' competitors are the best... i don't care if you bring up mr. olympia, these guys are the best shape, symmetry and thickness wise.

so you feel these guys are better bbers than mr olympia?

do you feel guys from this show do anything different training and, show prep than the north american guys? any noteworthy differences?

A lot of truth to that statement... I'm always way more impressed by looking at the worlds' pics than the O's... size might not be the same as the top pros' ala Coleman or Cutler, but aesthetically wise... most top amateurs are light years ahead IMO.

so you feel these guys are better bbers than mr olympia?

do you feel guys from this show do anything different training and, show prep than the north american guys? any noteworthy differences?

they do almost everything differently...

i'm probably the only guy in my country that went through this bodybuilding crap the "american" way... and that's why i looked different... not in a good way.

tell a european or middle eastern guy you're on 1500 mg of enanthate 12 weeks out of contest and the only thing you'll hear is "LOL!"

i'm probably the only guy in my country that went through this bodybuilding crap the "american" way... and that's why i looked different... not in a good way.

tell a european or middle eastern guy you're on 1500 mg of enanthate 12 weeks out of contest and the only thing you'll hear is "LOL!"

Bus, I'd be highly interested to hear what things are done differently and how. Obvious extreme detail may not be needed (unless you want :) )

I heard 1000mg of test max, that no one does more than this. A guy I know didn't know wtf to believe when he spoke to a middle eastern coach saying this. But I told him most likely "very high" dosages of tren and mast and bold so the total is still high. And an oral on top of course. :D

Am I right?

Dude is thick...Hamstrings are ridiculous
23.jpg

hey bro
i am a middle eastern guy also and i aggree about the test enanthate. we do belive that if you take something convert to estrogen in contest prep, you are not going to be good enough

i don't know about europe in detail, just heard lots of stories from guys who travel there for "bodybuidling purposes" ;)
but here... 500-750 mg test for poor people :)... people usually go for cypionate in the offseason at 400-600 mg, but still it isn't a favorite.
gear wise
offseason: a little bit of cypionate, lots of deca, dbol, anadrol, EQ, insulin, GH
contest prep: no test... maybe a little prop here and there, about 300 mg... lots of tren hex, eq, primo, winny, masteron, gh, slin, clen, T3, T4, and ephedrine... they never heard of DNP.

training:
very high volume... hours on end of training. not many people do cardio because of the high volume. light/moderate weights. someone who can bench 315 lbs (that's a lot when you ask ME guys) would go for 225 lbs max when prepping for a contest. 20-30 sets per muscle group 2-3 times per week. focusing mostly on isolation movements. a common practice is to go around all the machines in the gym for a bodypart. mind muscle connection is the most important thing to them. if you have a max barbell curl of 135 lbs, you'd do your sets for that exercise like this
30 lbs x 20
40 lbs x 15
50 lbs x 15
60 lbs x 12
70 lbs x 10
80 lbs x 10
90 lbs x 8
100 lbs x 6
110 lbs x 6
120 lbs x 6
135 lbs x 4

the light sets are really slow, heavy are faster. then you move on to your second exercise

I remember i never seeked help from anyone in the gym cuz i was shy. i used to read read read on the net and forums and shit and got my knowledge from there. when i talked to people i used to think to myself "man, these dudes are stupid... heheh..." now i believe i'm the retard :D... all this overtraining crap... i've never seen it here... i've only seen it with naturals, people who use fake gear, and people who have REALLY bad genetics for building muscle.

Diet:
wow... world of difference between here and there... offseason, eat whatever the fuck you want and whenever you're hungry. people really don't care about getting bigger in the offseason, but they just get fat and want to relax. because contest prep is usually 20+ weeks with the first half being "grow as much as lean mass as you can", then the second part is "get shredded as quickly as possible."
protein is around 1 gram per lb of bodyweight (they don't measure it, but they just know that they have to eat chicken, beef, tuna, whey, aminos... etc)... carbs are mostly potatoes and rice. they never eat whole eggs. VERY LOW FAT!!! i'm talking zero here (or as close as they can)... no one ever eats fat when they prepare for a contest.

Big A was right when he said that if you need more than 9 weeks to prep for a contest, you're probably above 20% fat. people here get from fat, out of shape, to shredded in 8 weeks.
americans really try hard to be above 220 lbs... we are the exact opposite... we try to lose 3-5 lbs per week and really don't give a shit if it's muscle or fat, because in 8 weeks you'd be shredded regardless.
the lighter the weight class, the more chances you have to win. and since international contests actually have weight classes (unlike Mr.olympia), you can actually choose your battles. like shahat mabrouk, one day he's 80 kg, then next he's 100+ :)

Buselmo:

I can totally relate to this... a common pracitse in here (Southern Europe) is to remove completly testosterone enanthate and switch to propionate for the whole duration of the pre contest normally 1ml every other day however this is usaully coupled with trenbolone and masteron and prima (when one can afford it).. equipose is usually removed too.. gh is loved here so are winstrol tabs, anavar is quite expensive so its not taken alot etc.. .

Dieting is also like you said.. most of the guys here follow a moderate protein low carb diet and remove fats completly... even olive oil..

Training wise what you said I can also relate to what happens here... lots of people go through that practice in training... and its really common here that a guy drops 20kg or more and compete in such a class...

Hell my first contest, 6 years ago I weight 100.2kg in the offseason I competed then at 72kg hehhe...

We europeans take condition very seriously... we rarly play the size game at all... and we really suffer to get to that paper skin condition .... Shredded glutes are a must on stage here... :)

Buselmo:

I can totally relate to this... a common pracitse in here (Southern Europe) is to remove completly testosterone enanthate and switch to propionate for the whole duration of the pre contest normally 1ml every other day however this is usaully coupled with trenbolone and masteron and prima (when one can afford it).. equipose is usually removed too.. gh is loved here so are winstrol tabs, anavar is quite expensive so its not taken alot etc.. .

Dieting is also like you said.. most of the guys here follow a moderate protein low carb diet and remove fats completly... even olive oil..

Training wise what you said I can also relate to what happens here... lots of people go through that practice in training... and its really common here that a guy drops 20kg or more and compete in such a class...

Hell my first contest, 6 years ago I weight 100.2kg in the offseason I competed then at 72kg hehhe...

We europeans take condition very seriously... we rarly play the size game at all... and we really suffer to get to that paper skin condition .... Shredded glutes are a must on stage here... :)

EXACTLY!!!
the size at all costs mentality is kinda non existent... that's why we have weight classes :)... bigger isn't always better... and i think asians and europeans (and africans) have proved that in international contest... 20 inch arms with a 30 inch waist beat the shit outta 23 inch arms and a 44 inch waist... sadly, american judges seem to like their BB's a little plump :p

I would like to hear more on what the Euro's do different than the US guys...drugs, diet, training, ect.

EXACTLY!!!
the size at all costs mentality is kinda non existent... that's why we have weight classes :)... bigger isn't always better... and i think asians and europeans (and africans) have proved that in international contest... 20 inch arms with a 30 inch waist beat the shit outta 23 inch arms and a 44 inch waist... sadly, american judges seem to like their BB's a little plump :p

Bus, thanks for the info man....it's great to hear the different approaches. Obviously what they do works damn well! All of those guys look phenomenal!

Just went through the thread with weigh in pics... I´m beyond amazed... all of a sudden most 202 pros look like shit to me...

Last edited:
This is turning into a great thread...
It’s refreshing to hear that in some other countries aesthetics are valued above sheer-size.
I'd like to hear more about the methods. These guys look fantastic

in our gym we never do cardio for contest and we never use test. mostly we use tren and winstrol and masteron and we add fat burners

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131