over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Touri Mohammed - 2010 IFBB World Amateur Overall Winner

so does this qualify him as an IFBB pro? kinda like winning nationals here in the states?

so does this qualify him as an IFBB pro? kinda like winning nationals here in the states?

Yes it's how Dennis Wolf got his card a handful of years ago

i don't know about europe in detail, just heard lots of stories from guys who travel there for "bodybuidling purposes" ;)
but here... 500-750 mg test for poor people :)... people usually go for cypionate in the offseason at 400-600 mg, but still it isn't a favorite.
gear wise
offseason: a little bit of cypionate, lots of deca, dbol, anadrol, EQ, insulin, GH
contest prep: no test... maybe a little prop here and there, about 300 mg... lots of tren hex, eq, primo, winny, masteron, gh, slin, clen, T3, T4, and ephedrine... they never heard of DNP.

training:
very high volume... hours on end of training. not many people do cardio because of the high volume. light/moderate weights. someone who can bench 315 lbs (that's a lot when you ask ME guys) would go for 225 lbs max when prepping for a contest. 20-30 sets per muscle group 2-3 times per week. focusing mostly on isolation movements. a common practice is to go around all the machines in the gym for a bodypart. mind muscle connection is the most important thing to them. if you have a max barbell curl of 135 lbs, you'd do your sets for that exercise like this
30 lbs x 20
40 lbs x 15
50 lbs x 15
60 lbs x 12
70 lbs x 10
80 lbs x 10
90 lbs x 8
100 lbs x 6
110 lbs x 6
120 lbs x 6
135 lbs x 4

the light sets are really slow, heavy are faster. then you move on to your second exercise

I remember i never seeked help from anyone in the gym cuz i was shy. i used to read read read on the net and forums and shit and got my knowledge from there. when i talked to people i used to think to myself "man, these dudes are stupid... heheh..." now i believe i'm the retard :D... all this overtraining crap... i've never seen it here... i've only seen it with naturals, people who use fake gear, and people who have REALLY bad genetics for building muscle.

Diet:
wow... world of difference between here and there... offseason, eat whatever the fuck you want and whenever you're hungry. people really don't care about getting bigger in the offseason, but they just get fat and want to relax. because contest prep is usually 20+ weeks with the first half being "grow as much as lean mass as you can", then the second part is "get shredded as quickly as possible."
protein is around 1 gram per lb of bodyweight (they don't measure it, but they just know that they have to eat chicken, beef, tuna, whey, aminos... etc)... carbs are mostly potatoes and rice. they never eat whole eggs. VERY LOW FAT!!! i'm talking zero here (or as close as they can)... no one ever eats fat when they prepare for a contest.

Big A was right when he said that if you need more than 9 weeks to prep for a contest, you're probably above 20% fat. people here get from fat, out of shape, to shredded in 8 weeks.
americans really try hard to be above 220 lbs... we are the exact opposite... we try to lose 3-5 lbs per week and really don't give a shit if it's muscle or fat, because in 8 weeks you'd be shredded regardless.
the lighter the weight class, the more chances you have to win. and since international contests actually have weight classes (unlike Mr.olympia), you can actually choose your battles. like shahat mabrouk, one day he's 80 kg, then next he's 100+ :)

buselmo is right but i just want to add somthing
i lived in syria (in the middle east) and i knew alot of competitor back then, they were not competing in the world champ but only in arab competition...
all steroid in arab world are pharma grade or vet grade (cheaper) we had all possible brand i mean quality brand schering zambon organon saizen and novonordsik for hgh and its all otc. a syrian champion (hassan el sakka) was on a deca and bold (around 300 mg each) and 16iu pharma grade hgh ed for 2 years and it cost him 20000$ so all anabolic without any androgenic steroid thats why i think this people stay lean and they put pure muscle on them without the bloated look and the big bellys...
i dont think masteron are availble neither is tren because its not imported by minister of health

buselmo is right but i just want to add somthing
i lived in syria (in the middle east) and i knew alot of competitor back then, they were not competing in the world champ but only in arab competition...
all steroid in arab world are pharma grade or vet grade (cheaper) we had all possible brand i mean quality brand schering zambon organon saizen and novonordsik for hgh and its all otc. a syrian champion (hassan el sakka) was on a deca and bold (around 300 mg each) and 16iu pharma grade hgh ed for 2 years and it cost him 20000$ so all anabolic without any androgenic steroid thats why i think this people stay lean and they put pure muscle on them without the bloated look and the big bellys...
i dont think masteron are availble neither is tren because its not imported by minister of health

there is no human grade tren or masteron... but i know in my country, the things that aren't HG are brought from Thailand. people have hook ups in customs and shit and they smuggle in all the goodies straight from thailand. you want good quality gear that isn't manufactured HG, you go straight to the guy who went to thailand. and it's like that in most arab countries. we only have 3 brands people buy from, and only two people in the province sell them... global anabolics, promax, and only recently, thaiger. all come in their original packaging and they are EXPENSIVE... but we don't have 500 different UGL putting god knows what in our gear... only 3 brands from 2 people that cost a pretty penny.
as for HGH... i've never seen that 'blue top' crap in my country. i was the first guy to ever import it and people would "fuck, that looks as fake as shit"... norditropin, Saizen, genotropin, glotropin (global) and Dong-A are the only brands sold here (Dong-A is actually HG and approved by the ministry of health)

The eq is vet grade (ganabol... the 50 mg/ml stuff)... i knew a guy who would put 10 ml in each trap every week.
Stanazol we get zambons (lots of fakes though) and the best is RWR.
People here even stopped brinking pink thai (british dispensery) dbol cuz it was faked a lot.... now the only dbol you find is global (it's good stuff too ;))

for those who are low on cash... really, save up and buy the good stuff... less of the good stuff is probably dosed 2x as much as the cheap stuff ;)

This is a great thread!! And a serious eye opener to the "excessive use of resources" approach that Americans are use to applying in every aspect of American life.

And what a coincidence too. This year I'll be following much of Emeric's advice. And much of it parallels what this thread is exposing. One of the biggest differences in my approach leading up to the North American this time around is that I'll be cutting my gear dosages down to a third of what I used last year. Yes!!!! 1/3!!!!! And I'm being guaranteed I'll come in leaner and heavier.

I'll be turning 59 right after the North American. So I'm the perfect test subject. My results will either be a complete disaster or a complete success. When you're my age things don't almost work. In fact, most things don't work at all. Age is the acid test for getting results.

I like what Chris Aceto had to say about this guy on RxMuscle when Shelby posted it:

RX Muscle Forums

don't know if you can find a better explanation then this, and obviously he knows about what he's saying.

they do almost everything differently...

i'm probably the only guy in my country that went through this bodybuilding crap the "american" way... and that's why i looked different... not in a good way.

tell a european or middle eastern guy you're on 1500 mg of enanthate 12 weeks out of contest and the only thing you'll hear is "LOL!"

Last edited:
they do almost everything differently...

i'm probably the only guy in my country that went through this bodybuilding crap the "american" way... and that's why i looked different... not in a good way.

tell a european or middle eastern guy you're on 1500 mg of enanthate 12 weeks out of contest and the only thing you'll hear is "LOL!"

Welcome back to your home brother...LOL

i don't know about europe in detail, just heard lots of stories from guys who travel there for "bodybuidling purposes" ;)
but here... 500-750 mg test for poor people :)... people usually go for cypionate in the offseason at 400-600 mg, but still it isn't a favorite.
gear wise
offseason: a little bit of cypionate, lots of deca, dbol, anadrol, EQ, insulin, GH
contest prep: no test... maybe a little prop here and there, about 300 mg... lots of tren hex, eq, primo, winny, masteron, gh, slin, clen, T3, T4, and ephedrine... they never heard of DNP.

training:
very high volume... hours on end of training. not many people do cardio because of the high volume. light/moderate weights. someone who can bench 315 lbs (that's a lot when you ask ME guys) would go for 225 lbs max when prepping for a contest. 20-30 sets per muscle group 2-3 times per week. focusing mostly on isolation movements. a common practice is to go around all the machines in the gym for a bodypart. mind muscle connection is the most important thing to them. if you have a max barbell curl of 135 lbs, you'd do your sets for that exercise like this
30 lbs x 20
40 lbs x 15
50 lbs x 15
60 lbs x 12
70 lbs x 10
80 lbs x 10
90 lbs x 8
100 lbs x 6
110 lbs x 6
120 lbs x 6
135 lbs x 4

the light sets are really slow, heavy are faster. then you move on to your second exercise

I remember i never seeked help from anyone in the gym cuz i was shy. i used to read read read on the net and forums and shit and got my knowledge from there. when i talked to people i used to think to myself "man, these dudes are stupid... heheh..." now i believe i'm the retard :D... all this overtraining crap... i've never seen it here... i've only seen it with naturals, people who use fake gear, and people who have REALLY bad genetics for building muscle.

Diet:
wow... world of difference between here and there... offseason, eat whatever the fuck you want and whenever you're hungry. people really don't care about getting bigger in the offseason, but they just get fat and want to relax. because contest prep is usually 20+ weeks with the first half being "grow as much as lean mass as you can", then the second part is "get shredded as quickly as possible."
protein is around 1 gram per lb of bodyweight (they don't measure it, but they just know that they have to eat chicken, beef, tuna, whey, aminos... etc)... carbs are mostly potatoes and rice. they never eat whole eggs. VERY LOW FAT!!! i'm talking zero here (or as close as they can)... no one ever eats fat when they prepare for a contest.

Big A was right when he said that if you need more than 9 weeks to prep for a contest, you're probably above 20% fat. people here get from fat, out of shape, to shredded in 8 weeks.
americans really try hard to be above 220 lbs... we are the exact opposite... we try to lose 3-5 lbs per week and really don't give a shit if it's muscle or fat, because in 8 weeks you'd be shredded regardless.
the lighter the weight class, the more chances you have to win. and since international contests actually have weight classes (unlike Mr.olympia), you can actually choose your battles. like shahat mabrouk, one day he's 80 kg, then next he's 100+ :)

I agree with you...

That's the way I train and even top amatuer in the middle east and Europe train..they looks diffrent, so maby there is something.....:)

buselmo,the HG GEAR you speak of, is this available OTC in your country? im thinking its products like schering test enan,sust 250,deca 50 ,etc. ? the stan ,boldo that is available there is obviously vet stuff...is that as easy to obtain as just walking into vet supply store and purchasing OTC ? very interesting.

buselmo,the HG GEAR you speak of, is this available OTC in your country? im thinking its products like schering test enan,sust 250,deca 50 ,etc. ? the stan ,boldo that is available there is obviously vet stuff...is that as easy to obtain as just walking into vet supply store and purchasing OTC ? very interesting.

it used to be available in pharmacies otc around 10 years ago... but the cost for an amp of testoviron or sustanon would go for around $8 in the pharmacy and around $2.5 on the black market. so pharmacies stopped stocking up. nolva, clomid, T3/T4, and hcg are available there. we don't have any vet supply stores here, so again, the eq and stan you have to get from the black market, but you find some good quality stuff (the 50 ml ganabol, RWR stan... etc). the way you get gear here (it's legal over here, but taboo) is to find the head coach of a gym (gyms have trainers for free here) and you start up a conversation about gear and shit and ask him if he sells... you'd find abu raihan, cidoteston, norma deca, all global and thaiger products, vet stuff... but again, lots of fakes here and if you want the good stuff, you go straight to the supplier (if you know a lot of competitors you can get names).

and just so you know, i have a friend in the states, and he bought some gear... says it's mostly shit over there :p

Now THAT is conditioning :star-w:rs

gear wise

training:
30 lbs x 20
40 lbs x 15
50 lbs x 15
60 lbs x 12
70 lbs x 10
80 lbs x 10
90 lbs x 8
100 lbs x 6
110 lbs x 6
120 lbs x 6
135 lbs x 4

Diet:

buselmo I want to personally attest (after reading this) that you are indeed a retard. Hope this helps :D

ok buselmo,

so what would a diet look like for a heavyweight or superheavy competor around 12 weeks out...what changes would they make during the diet...cardio ? is cardio very important or is the volume of work you do in the gym more important, for buring fat ?

thank you

chris250

:yeahthat:

Attachments

• 59.jpg
    59.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 4,791
ok buselmo,

so what would a diet look like for a heavyweight or superheavy competor around 12 weeks out...what changes would they make during the diet...cardio ? is cardio very important or is the volume of work you do in the gym more important, for buring fat ?

thank you

chris250

i'm just gonna tell you what the guy told me (if you follow my posts, you know which guy i'm talking about)...
day in day out for the last 8 weeks of his contest

"i eat about 30 egg whites a day. 500 grams of chicken, and lots of aminos. some rice after training because of the insulin, and sometimes i use brown bread to make a sandwich with those egg whites"....

the guy competed at 95kg, and he's around 5'6.

not to sound mean or anything :), but he told me he never goes above 750 mg or 800 mg... but when he tells me the list of stuff he takes and the doses... well, i think the guy flunked math class a couple of times cuz he can't add for shit :D...

as for training... this guy sometimes trains twice a day... he only recently did cardio for a contest (this year) but didn't like it and stopped.

again... bodybuilding isn't rocket science... that's why a lot of the top competitors have the mentality of a two year old (sorry, i didn't mean to hurt anyone, but you gotta give me a break. they aren't the smartest people around)... and people here try to bring things down to an exact science! LOL! i know a guy (huge and shredded) that actually thinks he's eating 500 grams of protein... and tells everyone he eats 500 grams of protein... LOOOOL! turns out he eats 500 grams of chicken.
even if you know what these people eat, most guys on here are gonna over analyze and start to try and tailor it to their weight and what not... well, it won't work that way.

a LOT of people are gonna jump on me for this... A LOT!!! loool... but really... it's not rocket science... eat protein... shoot gear... take your fat burners...
if it aint working.... up all three.... if it aint working... up'em again... if it aint working... go to your dealer and spit in his face or call the cops on him.

One of my friends has been following my "old" diet advice, and gear advice... use as little as possible and focus 100% on your diet and training... he spent 2 years trying to be 5% fat at 70 kg (he's 5'5)... he couldn't do it... no matter what we tried... 2 months ago he came to me very frustrated and said he's gonna try it one last time then he's going for lipo... I told him to swallow as many clen tabs and ephedrine tabs as he can, go on 500 mg enanthate and 400 tren with 50 mg winny daily and train 2 hours a day 5 days a week without cardio
he's now 82 kg at 7% fat.

his diet had even fewer calories than he'd ever dieted on. 200 grams of protein with less than 50 grams of fat 3 days,then he eats whatever the hell he wants in massive quantities for a day.

let me make it clear and simple!
- YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WEIGH 250 LBS AT 5'8 TO LOOK HUGE!
- YOU CAN LOSE MORE THAN 2 LBS A WEEK, AND NO IT AINT GONNA BE MUSCLE!
- DEPEND 50% ON YOUR GEAR!
- IF YOU THINK YOU NEED A MINIMUM OF 15 CALS PER LB AT THE START OF YOUR DIET, YOU'RE IN FOR FAILURE!
- DON'T START OFF SLOW ON THE FAT BURNERS
- USE EVERY FAT BURNER YOU CAN GET YOUR HANDS ON
- OVERTRAINING??? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
- CARDIO WILL ONLY MAKE YOU LOOK WORSE
- 200 GRAMS OF PROTEIN IS MORE THAN ENOUGH TO DIET ON
- FAT IS THE ENEMY, AND CARBS ARE THE ENEMY... DON'T KID YOURSELF! THEY ALL SLOW DOWN PROGRESS!!!

guess i'm gonna catch a lot of shit for this now :)

Last edited:
again... bodybuilding isn't rocket science... that's why a lot of the top competitors have the mentality of a two year old (sorry, i didn't mean to hurt anyone, but you gotta give me a break. they aren't the smartest people around)... and people here try to bring things down to an exact science! LOL! i know a guy (huge and shredded) that actually thinks he's eating 500 grams of protein... and tells everyone he eats 500 grams of protein... LOOOOL! turns out he eats 500 grams of chicken.
even if you know what these people eat, most guys on here are gonna over analyze and start to try and tailor it to their weight and what not... well, it won't work that way.

a LOT of people are gonna jump on me for this... A LOT!!! loool... but really... it's not rocket science... eat protein... shoot gear... take your fat burners...
if it aint working.... up all three.... if it aint working... up'em again... if it aint working... go to your dealer and spit in his face or call the cops on him.

:D

I said the same in a recent thread regarding glucose tablets. I believe it's the same around the world. Many/most top competitors do not really know much about nutrition or gear. I'm talking about the details. They know what works obviously, but they don't care to analyze/study it in detail.

I saw Ali Amini did a recent interview on OFF TOPIC on the subject of this thread. He said the reason for the great conditioning is gear quality and genetics - for example said Moroccans like Touri are typically big and have tight skin. Also said Touri didn't look like he tried to pass the drug test. He just came in fully loaded. Seems like the overall winner never fails the test. And if he does, I suspect they will make him a pro anyway.

IMO the drug testing is a joke. Lots of corruption, bribes to insure some guys don't fail tests. Guys who fail are taken back before suspension ends after payment has been made.

Ali Amini on drug testing in the IFBB:
Bodybuilding.com - Drugs In Bodybuilding: An Insider's View On The Effects Of Testing! - David Robson

IMO, if they really applied all the latest drug detection technology available very few of the guys would pass.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws