over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TP4U father has passed away. Pls keep him in Your Prayers/Thoughts

flexdurden

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / RIP
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
For all that don't know, Phil Viz, toopowerfulforyou, is doing Nationals this month. But that isn't the reason for this thread.

Phil's father passed away yesterday and it is obviously a huge burden for Phil and his family.

Please keep sending him positive vibes and keep him in your thoughts (for the non-religious) and prayers

Phil's contact information on Instagram can be found in his signature if you'd like to send him wishes and condolences there

Last edited:
Thread title is misleading but I am very sorry for his loss. Lost my father 8.5 years ago myself.

Very sorry to hear this news! My sincere condolences to Phil and his family.

Wow, I lost my Dad a year and a half ago. I know how hard it is. My prayers are definitely with Phil.

Rest In peace to his dad. Its not easy as most of us will suffer the loss of our parents at some point in our lives and it can be pretty painful. Hope he feels better soon.

Prayers are with you, I have lost someone very close to me so my heart goes out to you.

Last edited:
Thank you all. Means a lot. Thoughts and knowing people care does help. Hes been in the ICU 3 weeks and was battling up and down the entire time. I had to rush to the hospital 3 different times, the last one being it.

This has been the hardest prep of my life. I almost pulled out..... but when i told him that, he couldnt speak, but his eyes shot open wide and he shook his head no in a very swrious way. Always taught me never give up and never quit. Always follow through and do your best. I dont have to win, i only have to give it my very best and he will be proud. I am in this months Flex and he loved seeing that and didnt stop telling people how proud he was...... im giving this last two weeks every bit of what iv got and then some to make him proud one more time. I can feel his energy and strength and hes going to help me with this one......this ones not for me, it has a much more important meaning now.

Thank you all again. Iv been on this board since i was a kid and the support definitely helps

Man sorry for your loss,such a big loss..................
I lost my dad 30 years ago ,you never forget it but after a while you will remember the good times you had. That is something nobody will be able to take that away.

Thread title is misleading but I am very sorry for his loss. Lost my father 8.5 years ago myself.

Yes, it is. I honestly thought Phil was gravely ill.

But that doesn't change anything, I wish you and your family good luck Phil.

Stay strong.

Very sorry to hear it.
Stay strong man and just know he is I a better place.
If there is no better place. We are all screwed anyway.
Hurts a lot to see the people you love the most pass on.
Prayers your way tp4u.

Phil, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I will keep you and your family and your DAD in my prayers. You will one day be together again, at least that is what I believe with all my heart and soul.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

So sorry Phil.
I love the post you wrote above about your father and how proud he was of you.
That is priceless. We all have to go the way of death. But to have your dad proud of the man you have become, is such a blessing in a dark time for you.

Thread title is misleading

Agreed. I almost had a stroke thinking Toopoo was dead when I read that... :eek:

Still, it's such a tragic event. Phil, my man, I'm so sorry for your loss... stay strong, keep carrying on, and make your father even prouder than he already was.

Rock that stage, you can do it. You will do it. :)

Very sorry to hear that. He will be proud of your accomplishment.

Yes, it is. I honestly thought Phil was gravely ill.

But that doesn't change anything, I wish you and your family good luck Phil.

Stay strong.

Agreed. I almost had a stroke thinking Toopoo was dead when I read that... :eek:

Still, it's such a tragic event. Phil, my man, I'm so sorry for your loss... stay strong, keep carrying on, and make your father even prouder than he already was.

Rock that stage, you can do it. You will do it. :)

Very sorry to hear it.

Stay strong man and just know he is I a better place.

If there is no better place. We are all screwed anyway.

Hurts a lot to see the people you love the most pass on.

Prayers your way tp4u.

Well can a mid change title to be more reflective of what happen?

Perhaps, "Phil V's Father Has Passed, Send Positive Feelings"

Cant say enough how much i appreciate the support. I am tearing up reading these comments. Partially because of the support and partially because its making me think...... venting n talking does help and im fortunate to have loads of friends who care and unexpectedly here....

I really have to "get it all out" before i enter the gym each time, as that was one of the promises i made and it reminds me of him and his pride in me. I dont mind sharing my thoughts and feelings here since this has been a place that guided me through the years and i would not be the bodybuilder i am today without this place. This place is part of what helped me make my father proud.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 373
Very sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts.

Be strong and know your father was very proud of you.

Sorry for your loss brother. I know it sounds cleshay, but he is in a better place. No more suffering for him and heartache for you and your family seeing him in icu.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws