over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TP4U father has passed away. Pls keep him in Your Prayers/Thoughts

Thank you all again....

So sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Im sorry TP4U.... i cant imagine what you are going thru... just wanted to give my support brotha...

I just saw this...Phil, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Best of luck on the journey ahead.

Sorry to hear about your loss man. You posted in a thread a while back about pushing yourself past your comfort zone. Well, you got me in the gym reping 225 squats for 40. I wouldn't have done that without some inspiration, so thank you.

Hey Phil, really sorry to hear this. hang in there and kill it in a couple weeks.

TP
sounds like you were in each others lives and had a good relationship, I got teared up about you saying you were gonna pull out and him shaking his head no. Dude that is such a gift, sounds like he was a damn good man and a great role model. Hard to beat that. Hope my kids think that of me when I die.
My thoughts are with you and your family.

TP
sounds like you were in each others lives and had a good relationship, I got teared up about you saying you were gonna pull out and him shaking his head no. Dude that is such a gift, sounds like he was a damn good man and a great role model. Hard to beat that. Hope my kids think that of me when I die.
My thoughts are with you and your family.

He was the best. My uncle gave a eulogy tonight that was very much along these lines. Started with a quote my dad used to say to me since i was little

"Quitters never win, and winners never quit."

He jokingly spoke about how ironic it was that he ended up with two monster sons (my brothet being an all-time top nj wrestler and collegiate wrestler). Irony is because he was 5'5 140. He always talked about how his boys made him proud and how pretty his daughter was. Nothing motivated me more than this speech tonight......

Thank you all again for the support. So many friends showed up and stayed with me today at the wake that it helped tremendously. Tomorrow is the hard part. Saying goodbye..... Hes made me strong and il get through it. His pride in my brother and I's toughness only motivates me to be stronged and succeed......

add: i will be back to posting and sharing info on here. I got upset at a situation, but life is too short to hold a grudge and the support here has meant so much that i really want to give back. Like i said this place made me who i am in bodybuilding (and in success from Big A giving me speeches) and its one of the main reasons my dad was able to feel such price in my accomplishments. We arent done yet... NOT EVEN CLOSE!

In 11 days i am BRINGING IT!

He was the best. My uncle gave a eulogy tonight that was very much along these lines. Started with a quote my dad used to say to me since i was little

"Quitters never win, and winners never quit."

He jokingly spoke about how ironic it was that he ended up with two monster sons (my brothet being an all-time top nj wrestler and collegiate wrestler). Irony is because he was 5'5 140. He always talked about how his boys made him proud and how pretty his daughter was. Nothing motivated me more than this speech tonight......

Thank you all again for the support. So many friends showed up and stayed with me today at the wake that it helped tremendously. Tomorrow is the hard part. Saying goodbye..... Hes made me strong and il get through it. His pride in my brother and I's toughness only motivates me to be stronged and succeed......

add: i will be back to posting and sharing info on here. I got upset at a situation, but life is too short to hold a grudge and the support here has meant so much that i really want to give back. Like i said this place made me who i am in bodybuilding (and in success from Big A giving me speeches) and its one of the main reasons my dad was able to feel such price in my accomplishments. We arent done yet... NOT EVEN CLOSE!

In 11 days i am BRINGING IT!

I got chills reading this... Like I said in my message to you, we are all given certain burdens for a reason. We may never know that reason but when we are given that burden we have a choice, either let it break us or move forward and become stringer because of it.

It is truly amazing how often times we are placed in the most trying situations when we are striving for something remarkable. But life has it's ways of separating out the strong from the weak.

Winners never quit Phil...

My Condolences

My condolences Phil... stay strong....God bless your family..and all the very best at nationals.

Ivor

I do not know you brother but god bless and just think of it as they are in a better place. I wont go into to much because everyone has dif beliefs but we will be thinking of you in my weekly pray group/bible study brother

GOD BLESS and sorry for your loss

Chem

For all that don't know, Phil Viz, toopowerfulforyou, is doing Nationals this month. But that isn't the reason for this thread.

Phil's father passed away yesterday and it is obviously a huge burden for Phil and his family.

Please keep sending him positive vibes and keep him in your thoughts (for the non-religious) and prayers

Phil's contact information on Instagram can be found in his signature if you'd like to send him wishes and condolences there

That was very thoughtful of you brother....thank you again for reminding me why I came back to the boards...this board in particular.

Chem Rage

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity