over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TP's best flavor - new sheriff in town

They said "oh well?"

You are full of shit. They would never tell you that.

Skip
i ordered the chocolate p. butter cup premium.. and its by far the nastiest shit ive ever tasted... cant even stomach it down at all... i think it was made incorrectly.. it tastes like nothing more than p. butter with extra salt... ive emailed TP about it and i was pretty much told oh-well... and now i have 5 lbs of useless protien powder thats sitting... not sure about any others.. was my first order

I posted about this on IM earlier today but I have a new favorite: Java Mocha. With 6oz water per 1 scoop with added ice, it tastes like Starbucks Frapachino.

Skip

i ordered the chocolate p. butter cup premium.. and its by far the nastiest shit ive ever tasted... cant even stomach it down at all... i think it was made incorrectly.. it tastes like nothing more than p. butter with extra salt... ive emailed TP about it and i was pretty much told oh-well... and now i have 5 lbs of useless protien powder thats sitting... not sure about any others.. was my first order

I killed a 3 lb tub of that in a few days. It was that good. Out of the 5 or 6 I have tried it is a front runner.

Doesn't sound like TPs customer service at all. Next time you got to order the premium flavor sample pack that way you aren't left with 5 lbs of protein on your hands.

Also, I think there are alot of NUTELLA fans here..so a Hazelnut/Chocolate flavor would be great! :headbang:

OHH YESSS!! That would be SPLENDID!

That is a great idea and im going to work on that with our flavor chemists.....if you see it on the site in the future email me to remind me your the guy who thought of that flavor and im going to send you 2 bottles free.

Sounds awesome! I'd love to actually have a BBQ sauce to use when dieting and with it being LBA's I could use a couple ounces less chicken.

On a side note I just got an order from TP yesterday, 26 pounds of Premium Double Fudge....tastes great and excellent customer service.

what about a carmel pnut better banana flavor or a pumpkin pie flavor

Rocky Road
Ice Cream Sandwich
Cookes N Creme or Oreo
Cinnamon Roll/Bun
White Chocolate

Those would be some sick ass flavors.

If this can ACTUALLY be mimicked, and duplicated, then this would be fucking delicious. It's my favorite food in the whole world. It's the focus of my diet. When I'm off this recomp diet with alex, I'll have 1-week off and I get to go home and I'm going to eat pumpkin pie!

LOL WTF dude we think alike, just sent Dante a PM suggesting the same thing.

Also, I think there are alot of NUTELLA fans here..so a Hazelnut/Chocolate flavor would be great! :headbang:

hahaha
why stop there.
They have a PB
a PB&J

you want a Nutella

what about a FLUFF (marshmallow)?

Growing up I loved PB and Fluff (fluffernutter), favorite sandwich to bring to school if I was brown bagging it.
and when feeling crazy a PB&J w/Fluff or a Jelly and Fluff (all sugar, lol)
Might have to go buy some now to have on my next cheat day, lol.

Last edited:
If this can ACTUALLY be mimicked, and duplicated, then this would be fucking delicious. It's my favorite food in the whole world. It's the focus of my diet. When I'm off this recomp diet with alex, I'll have 1-week off and I get to go home and I'm going to eat pumpkin pie!

yeah, i brought this up about the Pumkin Pie and an Apple PIe. apple crisp even.

Last edited:
For me, one of the only reasons why I ordered from AllTheWhey years back (5 years ago or so), was to get their "Cinnabun" flavor. This might be a good addition to the flavor list if it is possible for TP. This was a favorite flavor for many across several boards, and imo, would be a good flavor to invest on....i'd definately spread the word if it came about.

That being said, one could always get french vanilla and add in cinnamon to it....and maybe add in some powdered butter to spice up the taste some too. I used to do that all the time.

BMJ

For me, one of the only reasons why I ordered from AllTheWhey years back (5 years ago or so), was to get their "Cinnabun" flavor. This might be a good addition to the flavor list if it is possible for TP. This was a favorite flavor for many across several boards, and imo, would be a good flavor to invest on....i'd definately spread the word if it came about.

That being said, one could always get french vanilla and add in cinnamon to it....and maybe add in some powdered butter to spice up the taste some too. I used to do that all the time.

BMJ

in the works, hope it gets fixed. came out tooo sweet.
Cinnabun/cinnamonroll are delicious. I have it from MGN which is basically ATW

BMJ

in the works, hope it gets fixed. came out tooo sweet.
Cinnabun/cinnamonroll are delicious. I have it from MGN which is basically ATW

Aghhh.....sorry, I feel like a complete douchebag. I didn't realize you/DC had mentioned it on page 2:eek::eek::eek:

BMJ

You guys are crazy. The best flavor is by far Orange Creamsicle.

Aghhh.....sorry, I feel like a complete douchebag. I didn't realize you/DC had mentioned it on page 2:eek::eek::eek:

BMJ

Aint no Thang
, The More the People ask for it the Quicker the "Rush" might be put on it to get it back from the flavor chemist .

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws