over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TP's best flavor - new sheriff in town

Yup!!

I agree... just got the Choc PB Team Skip flavor also... did a little cross comparison study... winner no challenge Strawberry Coconut. Hands down best flavor and new Gooey staple.... Dante is truly a genius and I cannot wait to bury some of that flavor with some ice cream in a few weeks :love:

Gooey for a reason!

COFFEE/ESPRESSO!

Scifit had this flavor and it was fantastic.

PS- I'm currently hooked on your chocolate coconut. I have to order some more. This strawberry coconut seems like my next choice now...

Dave they have a coffee flavor already... it's called Mocha Java and is very good.

You get a slight coffee smell from the powder but it's very noticeable when you mix it up with water, highly recommended for coffee fans.

Cinnamon Roll is usually a very good flavor, did not see one up there, but could have missed it thou.

Should have done a Halloween / holiday special of:
PumpkinSpice or PumpkinPie
or maybe get an Apple Pie or Apple Cider up there.

Last edited:
One of my clients doesn't like coconut, and kept refusing me to put it in her shake(I make smoothies at my gym). I snuck it in there and she said she liked it in the shake like that.

BBQ LBA's sounds like a winner.

Cinnamon Roll is usually a very good flavor, did not see one up there, but could have missed it thou.

LOL WTF dude we think alike, just sent Dante a PM suggesting the same thing.

Also, I think there are alot of NUTELLA fans here..so a Hazelnut/Chocolate flavor would be great! :headbang:

I did not see Strawberry Coconut on their last night! I was going to order some, but it was not there. Hopefully it will be up soon. Has anyone tried TP's cookies and cream if they have one?

mountaindogg...any idea of when the straw/coco will be available on the TP site?? I'm not seeing it listed yet as a flavor option?? Can't wait to try it bc PB Choco has been my staple on everything!!!! and if they did make peanut butter chocolate LBA's i would be in heaven...I sometimes just dump half a bottle of choco lba's into half jar of natty pb or almond butter..mmmmm

Strawberry Coconut is live and on the site right now

I know this sounds nuts, but BBQ sauce flavored LBA's would rock. I had some Walden Farms BBQ sauce and just couldn't get past the consistency...it was too runny, but LBA's are just the right thickness. Imagine pouring 30 grams of protein on your chicken breasts!!
MMMM

Plus there are tons of possibilities....sweet BBQ, spicy BBQ, hot mustard BBQ....maybe even a sweet and sour or terryaki.

That is a great idea and im going to work on that with our flavor chemists.....if you see it on the site in the future email me to remind me your the guy who thought of that flavor and im going to send you 2 bottles free.

COFFEE/ESPRESSO!

Scifit had this flavor and it was fantastic.

PS- I'm currently hooked on your chocolate coconut. I have to order some more. This strawberry coconut seems like my next choice now...

have you tried that java mocha flavor dave? I have never tried it but alot of people like that one.

VPX has a graham cracker flavor that's really good - if TP could duplicate that, I'm sure it would go over well.

ill throw that at our flavor chem's too.

Chocolate and raspberry

Coffee and Chocolate

Passion Fruit

Adding... really though passion fruit would be the best protein I have ever tasted... love the stuff

Last edited:
The coffee/espresso (special flavor or LBA), the choc/PB LBAs and the BBQ LBAs all sound great.

Personally, I'd like a "cake batter"- when bulking I buy the Muscle Milk cake batter flavor as a "treat" or cheat. It would be nice to have a TP, healthy version :)

We got some samples of that from our flavor chems and we thought it tasted real close to the vanilla cream so we didnt put it on...but i will revisit it

cinnamon roll....being worked on right now...we sent it back for revisions because it was way too sweet

cinnamon roll....being worked on right now...we sent it back for revisions because it was way too sweet

SWEET (lol).

I know this sounds nuts, but BBQ sauce flavored LBA's would rock. I had some Walden Farms BBQ sauce and just couldn't get past the consistency...it was too runny, but LBA's are just the right thickness. Imagine pouring 30 grams of protein on your chicken breasts!!
MMMM

Plus there are tons of possibilities....sweet BBQ, spicy BBQ, hot mustard BBQ....maybe even a sweet and sour or terryaki.

That is a great idea and im going to work on that with our flavor chemists.....if you see it on the site in the future email me to remind me your the guy who thought of that flavor and im going to send you 2 bottles free.

Good Sh!t, Right There.:headbang:

and good idea. bravo.

Last edited:
Hats off to Dante for listening to his customers. A vital trait that has been forgotten by many of todays companies.

Vanilla is probably close to "cake batter"

We got some samples of that from our flavor chems and we thought it tasted real close to the vanilla cream so we didnt put it on...but i will revisit it

You know, I have your premium vanilla right now and am using as I would cake batter- mixed w/ oatmeal and fruit. But it you can revisit it a little that would be cool.

This is incredible seeing this discussion of flavors with the guy that can make it happen- LBA BBQ Sauce- who would've thought?

You da man, Dante!

Eric

i ordered the chocolate p. butter cup premium.. and its by far the nastiest shit ive ever tasted... cant even stomach it down at all... i think it was made incorrectly.. it tastes like nothing more than p. butter with extra salt... ive emailed TP about it and i was pretty much told oh-well... and now i have 5 lbs of useless protien powder thats sitting... not sure about any others.. was my first order

What kind of protein powder did you get? That's a pretty popular flavor, I know B-boy loves it and I've gone through a lb or so of it myself.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws