over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TP's greys :(

vanya

Registered
This is the second time i have started administering TP's greys....and the second time a gyno flare up has occurred immediately after. I am dosing LOW, i am talking 3-4 IUS ONLY on workout days (3 days a week) and gyno has flared back up? What gives?

Just your genetics man. Could try using a dopamine agonist.

I have read that GH will cause a rise in prolactin levels, and it's especially pronounced in some individuals. So if you're running a 19 nor or a heavily aromatizing compound, this will cause a gyno flare. I have also read that Caber, prami, etc do not reduce the GH prolactin, I'm sure someone can shoot you/me straight on that though.

Are you on cycle right now? If so, what compound ds are you using?

Another question

What's the benefits of running gh on workout days only at 4-5iu vs running it at 2-3iu ed

I have read that GH will cause a rise in prolactin levels, and it's especially pronounced in some individuals. So if you're running a 19 nor or a heavily aromatizing compound, this will cause a gyno flare. I have also read that Caber, prami, etc do not reduce the GH prolactin, I'm sure someone can shoot you/me straight on that though.

If you are not on any AAS then its most likely prolactin. Most people only have prolactin issues when on tren or deca, but if you are on no AAS then it is usually from GHRP, but it can happen from GH if you are sensitive i think. At least that is what I have heard. Esp if you already have a touch of prolactin gyno I could see it flaring up from that.

But list whatever else you are taking and start the process of elimination. If you are on no AAS and have not been for a while its prolactin from the GH.

as others have said, most likely prolactin

I was on TP's greys... slept on my stomach one night... woke up and my left nip stung like a bitch.

was huge. so I squeezed all the milkies out and felt instantly better.

I am on AAS but doing a long, moderate cycle of EQ. Test 200/week; EQ 600/week. Been on around 12-13 weeks. Test is too low and EQ wouldn't do anything at 600mg/week....if it ever even would. Gyno flared about 1 week after starting gh. Started doing 2 iu/day then began to increase to 3-4iu on workout days and wanted to go higher until this.

Gonna buy pregnancy test tonight to confirm it isnt hcg at least....hcg does the EXACT same thing to me and AIs dont help.

Last edited:
as others have said, most likely prolactin

I was on TP's greys... slept on my stomach one night... woke up and my left nip stung like a bitch.

was huge. so I squeezed all the milkies out and felt instantly better.

no lactating AT ALL for me

Be sure and let us know if that preg test happened to come back positive.

have you used any other gh product previously?

or changed anything else?

might be quick to blame one thing...

Very true, you have to take into account everything your taking in.
There are numerous things,,many OTC items that can cause gyno.
If you look in a Physicians Desk Reference ,gyno is listed as a possible side
effect with HGH.

The grey top have been tested (ANALYZED)
at least three times I know of. Tested very well and its hgh.
Check some of the feedback here and across the entire community.

Be sure and let us know if that preg test happened to come back positive.

did the test....squirted a whole vial on the strip and nothing came up :banghead: nothing at all...not negative not positive....like it didnt work.

I have heard of GH causing rises in prolactin. For most it's probably insignificant. I would go get bloodwork on estro, prolactin, etc.

Considering the greys are strong and have tested very well, I would venture to say it's causing a significant rise in prolactin for you (you are probably sensitive).

Go get the bloodwork done brother.

my nips flare up badly with ghrps don't remember if one was better then the other, was able to keep it in check...

recently started my own generic gh which we have submitted for the new testing. tp is a long time sponsor who im sure is in on testing as well. so all here are trying to do the best by everybody...

my nips have been sensitive n puffy the past few days.

I thought this was from tne and or e / e conversion and had been playing with variables to that degree.

right now not bad but not good either, kinda how I feel after a two weeks or so on tren...

100% I got more initially from peptides and am questioning the quality. I do kind of feel like I see signs of higher igf like hunger, but I have introduced too many variables at one time to narrow it down to one thing.

I am on idk... 20-30mgs ed tne. no other aas.

just started my other stuff. which would usually cause need for less ana but I am using more....

something is funny.

I am on AAS but doing a long, moderate cycle of EQ. Test 200/week; EQ 600/week. Been on around 12-13 weeks. Test is too low and EQ wouldn't do anything at 600mg/week....if it ever even would. Gyno flared about 1 week after starting gh. Started doing 2 iu/day then began to increase to 3-4iu on workout days and wanted to go higher until this.

Gonna buy pregnancy test tonight to confirm it isnt hcg at least....hcg does the EXACT same thing to me and AIs dont help.

EQ converts to oestrogen at about 50% the rate of Test, so thats 300mg/wk of EQ converting to E combined with 200mg of TE.

It might be oestrogen, but its impossible to tell unless you get a blood panel done.

did the test....squirted a whole vial on the strip and nothing came up :banghead: nothing at all...not negative not positive....like it didnt work.

There was absolutely no way it was going to be HCG if you got it from TP. Like Raj said it is one of the most tested GH you can get. I been on for over a year and love it and have gotten several serums done all in the 30's.

Of course its smart to test it if you are having problems, but you are most likely just very prolactin sensitive... and that is strong GH so thats the issue.

Get bloods done and just make sure its not estro, I know you are not taking heavy AAS, but you are taking it so you never know. It is probably not a coincidence that the problem started right after you started the gh, but you had no discharge when you squeezed so you want to be positive its not estrogen. Once you know its prolactin (and it prob is) get some caber or prami and use those greys, you wont be disappointed.

got my prami in, how should i run it to prevent this next time i try gh again? never tried it before? anything i should know?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131