over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TP's greys :(

got my prami in, how should i run it to prevent this next time i try gh again? never tried it before? anything i should know?
There is a huge thread on Prami in the peptides section. Do yourself a favor and read it all as it can kick your ass if you start with too much.

I on my 4th day of it with no issues, but I read that entire thread at least twice before starting.

Just trying to help you avoid a bad experience bro!

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

got my prami in, how should i run it to prevent this next time i try gh again? never tried it before? anything i should know?
Start real low at 100mcgs. I always took it prebed to avoid sides. I've woken up and vomited a few times though lol. That's what happens if you up the dose too fast, it will make you nauseous and sick feeling.

Start real low at 100mcgs. I always took it prebed to avoid sides. I've woken up and vomited a few times though lol. That's what happens if you up the dose too fast, it will make you nauseous and sick feeling.

dude, prami in the MORNING with coffee n stuff...:eek:

serious stim action lol...:lightbulb:

dude, prami in the MORNING with coffee n stuff...:eek:

serious stim action lol...:lightbulb:

There's a synergy between the two. I took them both one evening and let's just say I was on another planet :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Slept like a king that night ;)

Other thing to consider.... If you happened to of started a new vial of eq. Recently, maybe there's inconsistency from vial to vial of that particular brand of eq. You could easily have something in it causing gyno to flare up.
Though gyno is very possible from GH as well.

Other thing to consider.... If you happened to of started a new vial of eq. Recently, maybe there's inconsistency from vial to vial of that particular brand of eq. You could easily have something in it causing gyno to flare up.
Though gyno is very possible from GH as well.

no it is a 30ml vial

Like Rambo said start low, and take it at night so you dont feel tired during the day. never drink on it...

thanks guys. I have added in aromasin at 12.5mg per day and taking prami everyday...worked up to 400mcg last night so far so good. The gyno is already shrinking. Sucks idk if it is the aromasin or prami helping...but whatever. From now on ill just take like 500mcg/day when running gh....but i am going to wait for the gyno to disappear before i start running the gh again.

thanks guys. I have added in aromasin at 12.5mg per day and taking prami everyday...worked up to 400mcg last night so far so good. The gyno is already shrinking. Sucks idk if it is the aromasin or prami helping...but whatever. From now on ill just take like 500mcg/day when running gh....but i am going to wait for the gyno to disappear before i start running the gh again.

Are you using research chem aromasin and prami? I need some but not too convinced about the accuracy of the dosing, or even the purity. How can they sell that much Exemestane in a single bottle and still make a profit? Idk

Prami needs to be built up. So i would start at .05mg and then gradually build to .25mgED which is the standard dosage you see around. Although, some do go as high as .5mg ED. The sides can be pretty hard to handle but Ive been using it (tren cycles) and if you build it up the sides are A LOT less harsh. What I mean by that is by building it up I haven't had horrible nausea, which is what a lot of people experience if they rush it.

Those Greys are potent. They kill my hands. That's how I can always tell if the stuff is legit. My hands will always be a mess.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws