advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TP's growth phase w/ Monster Products!!!

Hey guys, first I want to apologize to Monster for going on a hiatus. Only day off in the last 3 weeks was Labor Day and spent that with the family at the farm.

Stopped sdrol Sunday. After 5 weeks on it I can say without doubt the strongest oral I've ever used. I personally think this is going to be a life saver 4-5 weeks out in contest prep and even more so the last 14 days when energy is low and food is even lower. It did totally annialiate my lipids, even on NAC/TUDCA. Just ordered synthergine and glutathione.

An overall breakdown of pros/cons

Pros: instant kick in strength/fullness and I was eating 150g carbs in the beginning. Zero effect on cardiorespiratory personally. I do 35min fasted cardio 6 days a week.

Cons: Immediate BP headaches. Even with 1.5g gallons a day. Nothing unbearable, but during heavy deads and squats watch out. I'm almost tempted to add pumps were almost too good? Ha, if that a thing. :D

Overall, everything has just been stupid busy and stupid insane in the gym. I'm officially undereating because I'm sore for 3-4 days and that's with the occasional 5iu insulin intra workout with 30g hbcd/20-25eeas.

I'm going to be hiring Mike Arnold soon to really kick my off season into gear. Unfortunately, a needle dick drunk driver hit my car and took away my "fun" money.

Back to normal and updating daily. Bout to go hit legs with the my lady. Cheat meal and seeing "IT" tonight.

Again Monster, sorry for the lack of updates, life caught up with me there for a sec.

Hey guys, first I want to apologize to Monster for going on a hiatus. Only day off in the last 3 weeks was Labor Day and spent that with the family at the farm.

Stopped sdrol Sunday. After 5 weeks on it I can say without doubt the strongest oral I've ever used. I personally think this is going to be a life saver 4-5 weeks out in contest prep and even more so the last 14 days when energy is low and food is even lower. It did totally annialiate my lipids, even on NAC/TUDCA. Just ordered synthergine and glutathione.

An overall breakdown of pros/cons

Pros: instant kick in strength/fullness and I was eating 150g carbs in the beginning. Zero effect on cardiorespiratory personally. I do 35min fasted cardio 6 days a week.

Cons: Immediate BP headaches. Even with 1.5g gallons a day. Nothing unbearable, but during heavy deads and squats watch out. I'm almost tempted to add pumps were almost too good? Ha, if that a thing. :D

Overall, everything has just been stupid busy and stupid insane in the gym. I'm officially undereating because I'm sore for 3-4 days and that's with the occasional 5iu insulin intra workout with 30g hbcd/20-25eeas.

I'm going to be hiring Mike Arnold soon to really kick my off season into gear. Unfortunately, a needle dick drunk driver hit my car and took away my "fun" money.

Back to normal and updating daily. Bout to go hit legs with the my lady. Cheat meal and seeing "IT" tonight.

Again Monster, sorry for the lack of updates, life caught up with me there for a sec.

No worries at all bro. Life happens, not a big deal what so ever.

Glad you liked the sdrol. We've had great results and reviews gains wise. But like you said we've also noticed the damn side effects also. Its a pretty harsh oral, no doubt.

That sucks about the car bro. Nothing worse than a drunk driver I swear. Worthless sacks of shit in my opinion. I hear MA is a great guy to work with. I'm excited for you on that. Thanks for the update bro, much appreciated.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity