over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TP's Sleep Aid Review

VTliftVT

Banned
I received from Dante (DoggCrapp) a free bottle of both True Proteins Sleep Aid formula as well as ZMA for posting in the following thread:

"How to sleep on tren"
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44993

As promised I wanted to give an unbiased review. Over the past several years I have went through several periods (months at a time) where I have not been able to either fall asleep, stay asleep, or ever awake feeling truly rested. I have tried OTC sleep aids (natural), melatonin 2, l-tryptophan, 5-HTP, etc. and nothing seemed to work. The only period in the past several years I ever even found myself feeling rested was after an extended run with GH at around 4iu/day and that was only because I literally found myself sleeping 14-16 hours a day (i had a month in between moving from one city to another changing jobs).

Well to get to the review, I have used TP's Sleep Aid at 2 pills per night with 3 pills ZMA (with GABA) for 5 consecutive nights now and plan on taking 2 nights off and will continue with that protocal. Over the past five nights I have found myself in a much deeper sleep and actually have awoke remembering dreams which is uncommon. I normally lay down around 10pm and wake at 5:30am for cardio. Most mornings I drag ass out of bed and do my cardio barely alive. Well recently I have had no problems arising and feel much more rested than normal. During the night I still do find myself arising to urinate which is common and normally occurs at minimum 2-3 times per night. The past five nights I have not found myself awaking more than once to relieve myself.

I honestly feel that Dantes formula works VERY well as it is literally the first OTC sleep aid that I have noticed an increase in feeling rested in the morning. Over the past several months I drag ass all day then around 8-9pm I feel like I could run laps around my house. The only reason I feel that it hasn't asserted a more positive impact is I feel I may be a prime candidate to be diagnosed with sleep apnea. I have an appointment coming up and will further report. I awake often gasping for air as my soft palate closes and causes me to snore and constricts my airway so unless I sleep on my side (which doesnt work bc my arms fall asleep) then I feel I awake often throughout the night and am unaware. Either way, I have felt MUCH better since starting this product and will continue to add it in my supplementation.

Again, than you Dante and True Protein for all your contributions to the bodybuilding community! Just put in a large order for 16lbs of your ion-exchange whey isolate as well after trying a smaller order out of the premium chocolate and coconut flavor....this is friggin DELICIOUS! Everyone try this!

Dante also has a great green tea pill for those of you dieting as I am! Some seriously strong stuff!

Also, others who received the free products, please feel free to reveiw the product here...

Last edited:
I bought a bottle of this a few weeks ago and one of the main things I noticed was the same as you. I woke up less to go to the bathroom and going back to sleep took no time at all.

I haven't ordered the ZMA-G but if that combined with the Sleep Aid is the perfect combo, it will be with my next order.

Lastly, the Green Tea Pills, how many a day are you taking? I take 2 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon. I used to drink a gallon of green tea a day and am curious as to how much 3 green tea pill compares to a gallon of green tea (if that makes any sense).

I bought a bottle of this a few weeks ago and one of the main things I noticed was the same as you. I woke up less to go to the bathroom and going back to sleep took no time at all.

I haven't ordered the ZMA-G but if that combined with the Sleep Aid is the perfect combo, it will be with my next order.

Lastly, the Green Tea Pills, how many a day are you taking? I take 2 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon. I used to drink a gallon of green tea a day and am curious as to how much 3 green tea pill compares to a gallon of green tea (if that makes any sense).

I take two green tea pills twice daily along with chocamine. 1st pre-cardio first thing in the morning and second mid-afternoon.

I would believe that it would be hard to compare the green tea in pill form unless you have an idea of the quality and concentration of the green tea and its polyphenols and catechins (primarily EGCG). TP's green tea pills are highly concentrated and contain a much higher % of polyphenols thus more catechins than a standard glass of green tea.

A glass of green tea made from 2.5mg of green tea would normally have around 30% polyphenols and around 90mg of catechins.

Looking at TP's green tea each capsule is made from 500mg of green tea, is 98% polyphenols, 75% catechins and has 225mg of EGCG (one of the 4 types of catechins) so obviously one pill is much stronger than your standard glass of green tea.

Glad I could help....VT I would really look into the sleep apnea diagnosis as thats your heart health your dealing with there.......yes the cpap sucks initially but with time it becomes second nature.....its truly one of those things where not getting it diagnosed is really flirting with russian roullette

VTLIFT you beat me too it. I was going to write a review on the 2 products as well. You wrote exactly what I was going to write. I can not say enough about that product. I want to see how things go in the long run. Hopefully 2 months down the road I don't have to increase the dosage. By the way I am on tren so I could just imagine how it works when I am off.

Glad I could help....VT I would really look into the sleep apnea diagnosis as thats your heart health your dealing with there.......yes the cpap sucks initially but with time it becomes second nature.....its truly one of those things where not getting it diagnosed is really flirting with russian roullette

Just got off the phone to schedule an appointment for a sleep analysis. Hopefully they will be able to shed some more light on my sleep issues. Thanks again Dante!

HEY i use this also!!! used it last night aculy lol.
good stuff mild and works i feel liek i sleep a bit better i also take there ZMA with it.
Iv NEVER BEEN one ot take things/pill to go to sleep. i dont like the idea of drugs to sleep.
but this herbal blended stuff is great.
also was my first time with tren this year but i do know i slept fine "weird dreams thow" i dotn knwo for sure but im pritty sure TP's sleep aid helped with that.

ON TREN????? then you need to get (TP's SLEEP AID) while supplies last!!!!!!!!!!!:D

i use the zma+gaba and it works very well for increasing quality of sleep. big fan of it. don't use the sleep aid though.

Honestly, as a problem sleeper, I didnt really get much out of ZMA in terms of FALLING asleep, just during sleep. Basically just really wild and vivid dreams. GABA def helped me get a little woozy and tired. But in the end, nothing beats a tasty lunesta pill

I have a sample of the Sleep Aids coming from my winning TP winning auction amount. I'm really looking forward in checking this product out. In addtion to VT's excellent feedback, Dusty has also provided a review on TP Sleep Aid at IM.

**broken link removed**

Well Dante, looks like I am getting fitted sometime this week. Just got the OK from the sleep lab today and they are finalizing things with the insurance....thank the Lord I have good insurance cause otherwise I would just be buying your Sleep Aid a lot more often :D

i noticed there is gaba in both things.

how much total GABA does that accumulate too?

The exact mg is not listed on TP's website for the amount of GABA in the sleep aid pill. I'll check when I get home and get back to you unless someone else can verify before then.

The ZMA is:
450mg Magnesium Apsartate
30mg Zinc Aspartate
10.5mg B6 (Pyridoxine)
100mg GABA

I have continued to use this on an cyclical basis and it has helped me sleep immensely. I can honestly tell a difference when I don't take it in how I feel in the mornings. Recently I have been getting home late and waking up early for either cardio or training and getting around 6 hours each night. I still wake up feeling refreshed compared to when I don't take it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131