over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trace-lysed blood in urine

bigsonbitch

Registered
49 yo, been blasting since July. I’m finally starting my trt this week at 200mg a week and 2iu gh
I got bloodwork done and all my numbers surprisingly weren’t bad considering I was on 2 grams a week on dif compounds...except cholesterol of course, as I got off my Lipitor
Important numbers below
ALT 35
AST 38
Bilirubin .5
BUN 22
Creatinine .9
EGFR NON AFRI 101
HCT 45
Hemoglobin 15.6
Glucose 87
Total cholesterol 248
I don’t remember the breakdown but I remember my triglycerides being over 170
I also had a urinalysis - doc said the urinalysis was normal and no protein or blood.
When I got home and went over my labs - on the urinalysis it states “FLAG blood trace-lysed”
My question is did this guy miss it? Or is it so common or no biggie that he didn’t bother mentioning it to me

Hemolysis can be from a variety of nonpathological (non concerning) or pathological (potentially concerning).

I'd call your treating clinician. I'm sure if it's concerning to warrant further testing s/he would be the one who knows best.

I am 61...a month ago we had over a foot of snow...i shoveled my ass off...next morning I had blood in my urine...i saw my doctor the next day...i had urinated at least 10x before seeing him...they did a urinalysis and found a microscopic amount of blood...i scheduled a scan of kidneys and bladder...i canceled...the doctor also wanted to insert a catheter with a scope to check for cancer...i canceled that too...i believe the blood was from overdoing snow shoveling...i have not had an issue in the past month...

I am 61...a month ago we had over a foot of snow...i shoveled my ass off...next morning I had blood in my urine...i saw my doctor the next day...i had urinated at least 10x before seeing him...they did a urinalysis and found a microscopic amount of blood...i scheduled a scan of kidneys and bladder...i canceled...the doctor also wanted to insert a catheter with a scope to check for cancer...i canceled that too...i believe the blood was from overdoing snow shoveling...i have not had an issue in the past month...

I’d get the scan for peace of mind - but with me, the doc looked at it (so she says) so that’s why I’m not sure if she missed it or if she just thought it was nothing. Apparently trace-loser means no blood was seen but hemoglobin detected from split red blood cells. I think trace blood and trace-layer are two different things

The catheter (cystoscopy) I’ve done. Prob my worst experience ever. Pain was uncomfortable - was awful. But worse was the thereafter as it burns when I urinated and lots of blood for a few days. Never again

49 yo, been blasting since July. I’m finally starting my trt this week at 200mg a week and 2iu gh
I got bloodwork done and all my numbers surprisingly weren’t bad considering I was on 2 grams a week on dif compounds...except cholesterol of course, as I got off my Lipitor
Important numbers below
ALT 35
AST 38
Bilirubin .5
BUN 22
Creatinine .9
EGFR NON AFRI 101
HCT 45
Hemoglobin 15.6
Glucose 87
Total cholesterol 248
I don’t remember the breakdown but I remember my triglycerides being over 170
I also had a urinalysis - doc said the urinalysis was normal and no protein or blood.
When I got home and went over my labs - on the urinalysis it states “FLAG blood trace-lysed”
My question is did this guy miss it? Or is it so common or no biggie that he didn’t bother mentioning it to me
200mg per week is TRT.

Myoglobin shows up as blood a dipstick test, that test result means they used a dipstick on your urine. They probably further examined your urine and found it wasn't blood.

Myoglobin shows up as blood a dipstick test, that test result means they used a dipstick on your urine. They probably further examined your urine and found it wasn't blood.

Thank you for that

Correct, 200mg per week is not TRT.

Emeric, curious - why would the GH prevent it from being trt - since gh isn’t a steroid. I’m using the gh more for cosmetic reasons. Would you be against the use of gh with low dose test or trt?

Emeric, curious - why would the GH prevent it from being trt - since gh isn’t a steroid. I’m using the gh more for cosmetic reasons. Would you be against the use of gh with low dose test or trt?
Low HGH 1.5 to 2 IU per day is very safe, would not make you insulin resistant, my TRT is 70mg per week with 400mg Humanofort per day. On Sunday I started a low doze blast for 8 weeks, 15mg per day, and I am on pre contest diet ( I am not geting ready for contest) whole eggs, broccoli, MCT and sweet potato, I have the sweet potato after my training (medium size) once per day, if I train 2 times then I have it 2 times. Most of my calories comes from whole eggs, 80 cal per egg, 36 eggs per day. I also add some pineapple in to my egg sakes for better digesting. I use baked or boiled sweet potato in my egg drinks. This diet made me very lean all the time.

Low HGH 1.5 to 2 IU per day is very safe, would not make you insulin resistant, my TRT is 70mg per week with 400mg Humanofort per day. On Sunday I started a low doze blast for 8 weeks, 15mg per day, and I am on pre contest diet ( I am not geting ready for contest) whole eggs, broccoli, MCT and sweet potato, I have the sweet potato after my training (medium size) once per day, if I train 2 times then I have it 2 times. Most of my calories comes from whole eggs, 80 cal per egg, 36 eggs per day. I also add some pineapple in to my egg sakes for better digesting. I use baked or boiled sweet potato in my egg drinks. This diet made me very lean all the time.

This is reminds me of a 70s pre contest diet. So all you eat is eggs? So unconventional to nowadays and pretty simple...is this the diet you used when you were competing? This is something I’d try.
Btw out of the 36 eggs, how many of those would you say you put into shakes. Also do you have any protein woth your post workout sweet potato

This is reminds me of a 70s pre contest diet. So all you eat is eggs? So unconventional to nowadays and pretty simple...is this the diet you used when you were competing? This is something I’d try.
Btw out of the 36 eggs, how many of those would you say you put into shakes. Also do you have any protein woth your post workout sweet potato
6 whole eggs per shakes and whole egg powder which equals 6 eggs. Same shakes after workout with added sweet potato, I do have outs 3 hours before workout ( 2 serving). My lest shake of the day is with broccoli. I do also consume frozen blueberries, mangos or raspberries during between the shakes. The whole egg extract powder that I use is from fertilized and incubated eggs, containing Amniotic fluid stem, and Fallostetine also.

I am working out 7 day some day 2 x day, my workouts are intense and I incorporate negatives, I would not eat 36 eggs per day if I would just workout for not getting out of shape, I am challenging my self to see how much muscle I can gain back age 68 till age 72, I will try to do this for 4 years. I started this in March 2020.

Interesting approach Emeric.

How much MCT oil do you use per day? 1 or 2 sweet potatoes per day? How much fruit would you say you have per day?

36 eggs would already equal + 2500 calories. How many calories do you think you are consuming daily?

Interesting approach Emeric.

How much MCT oil do you use per day? 1 or 2 sweet potatoes per day? How much fruit would you say you have per day?

36 eggs would already equal + 2500 calories. How many calories do you think you are consuming daily?
MCT 4 table spoon per day, 1 table spoon before work outs, 1 sweet potato per day when I workout 1 time per day and 2 when I workout 2 times per day. I do eat 1 serving of oats 2 hours before my workout also, 25 g carbs. My calories approximately 3500 to 4000, 4000 on the days I workout 2 times.

MCT 4 table spoon per day, 1 table spoon before work outs, 1 sweet potato per day when I workout 1 time per day and 2 when I workout 2 times per day. I do eat 1 serving of oats 2 hours before my workout also, 25 g carbs. My calories approximately 3500 to 4000, 4000 on the days I workout 2 times.

Thanks for sharing Emeric. That's a good amount of calories, but we know you train very hard and also stay quite lean year round.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131