over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Train Long, Not Hard

While there is some merrit to program, I have to confess I get better results via shorter sharper sessions.

Not to be a smart-ass, or maybe just a little, but this was a WHOLE LOTTA writing that it seems no one asked for? Even though your program calls for a lot more time in the gym, you obviously still have a lot of time on your hands!

This is coming from the guy that went through the entire thread counting each and every post to see how many positive/negative replies there were and breaking out the calculator to divide 16 into 17 to get 94.44444% and 5.66666666%. :rolleyes:

Guy, I know your a newbie so I'll fill you in on a little secret about the forum....When you start a NEW thread, its not to answer someone elses question; It's to start you're own topic.

What the hell is with the thin skin pal? What, is everyone suppose to fall at your feet and worship because you make a 400,000 word posting? Is there some rule on this forum that whenever someone like you makes a post, someone like me must agree and pat you on the back? Scheeze. Grow up. This forum is called Professional Muscle, not Merry Moppets.

Oh and by the way, 17 out of 18 replies to your brilliant program have been negative. The only one that was not negative about your master plan was the one where you called me a prick. Which leads me to believe what I originally said, your original way-to-long post was a waste-of-time and 94.4% (you are the other 5.6%) don't agree with your unique wisdom pal.

But it's me that's the prick.....

So let me get this straight. You are breaking RC's balls because he took the time to make an insightful post? Whether or not you agree with the guy is beside the point at this juncture. I don't necessarily agree or disagree with his theory but the fact that you hopped on the bandwagon of bashing his post shows what kind of person you are.

If more guys took the time of day to make threads like that, people would be willing to pay to be members of this forum. One of the reasons it is free (Other than the sponsors ;)) is thanks to airheads like you :rolleyes: So let me take the time out of my day to thank you , because if not for ignorant assholes like you I might have to pay to be a member on PM.

And no, there's not a rule on the forum that you have to pat him on the back. There is a mutual respect on this board; however, and luckily childish people like you don't last long on Professional Muscle.

Too bad its not MY program. Read the author. Just posted it in case someone wanted to try it. I have more training wisdom then you have in your little finger. Go read my real programs in this forum such as UHT and others then spout off. I contributed for 5 yrs here and i guess if one post out of 100 is not to everyones liking so be it. But don't join this board and start talking crap and talking about wasting time. You just wasted 2 posts yourself.

Well...I'm at least glad to see that you're giving credit where it's due on certain issues having to do with training etc.

I just hope you don't play something that's not, off as your own...understand

As anyone can plainly see at the top of every article that is not mine is the authors name. See C.S. Sloan? Thats who wrote it.

May be wrong but I thought this was the point of the article forum - to post articles that some might find useful.

Unfortunately there isn't exactly one golden workout regime that is going to work for everyone so the more articles and options we have the more people can get results.

NeveReveN- sorry bro but you're coming off like 94.4% of a dick

OK, OK

OK. OK, I hear you. I started out being a little bit of a smart-ass, which I admitted. I just took offense at the prick remark. I don't like being called a prick. And I admit I'm a complete "noob." I've only got a handful of posts here. So my nearly 30 years of experience in bodybuilding isn't worth crap. It's the post count that makes all the difference. I'll try hard to keep my criticism to myself in the future and do my best up up my post count every day so that one day I can be considered an expert. Just tell me how many times I need to post "bump" to acquire expert status and not be called a noob any longer please...

i believe there is no set routine that gets results for everyone......everyone has to find the one that works best for them.....it took a long time for me through trial and error to reach routines that work.....i do enjoy reading different routines people do with success....thank you for taking the time to post this.....

OK. OK, I hear you. I started out being a little bit of a smart-ass, which I admitted. I just took offense at the prick remark. I don't like being called a prick. And I admit I'm a complete "noob." I've only got a handful of posts here. So my nearly 30 years of experience in bodybuilding isn't worth crap. It's the post count that makes all the difference. I'll try hard to keep my criticism to myself in the future and do my best up up my post count every day so that one day I can be considered an expert. Just tell me how many times I need to post "bump" to acquire expert status and not be called a noob any longer please...

I agree with you that the post count is overestimated as a measure of quality input. And, I find nothing wrong with posting articles - bits and bobs - from varying resources.

In the last 40 years I've seen the pendulum swing 360 degrees on training strategies; and, there is a time for many of the variations depending on where you are in your personal training history.

I once separated my sternum after reading an article in a physiology magazine that said that muscle hypertrophy was maximized by doing 6 sets X 1 rep maximum. After about two weeks I received the injury that kept me out of serious exercise for over a year.

A point worth noting (and if you keep an eye on Big A's posts, you will see this exemplified) is that one can be negative respectfully and make one's point better than resorting to obscenity or ridicule. I have made the mistake of being seduced into hellish cyberspace squabbles with morons who respond disrespectfully - with name-calling and profanity.

Of course, this is an AAS site and directness and frankness are encouraged; but, it is overdone by some. So I would encourage you to be not discouraged and continue to post your personal opinions and experience. The beauty of the internet is that we can all learn faster because we have access to so many other people who can share their experiences.

Most everything of value on this site is experiential. There are studies to back up this or that, but you don't see many meta-level studies summarized to provide experimental norms. It is about opinion and personal experience. You have to sort through the good, the bad, and the ugly.

You sound like you need to get laid :rolleyes:. That's right, when you come in here with that typical duchebag line, "Ive been in this game 30 years..." Your probably lying just to buy some respect. Post some pics if your such an expert..

Well at least your already considered an asshole....

Get off your high horse man.

All RAzor did was post a different type of routine for the interest of others. You dont have to agree with it, but going off him for posting it is just obnoxious.

YA PRICK.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity