over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trainer and coach

goback2013

Registered
Thinking of hiring a trainer and coach just to take me to the next level. just something about accountability that keeps me focused.
I mainly run these days, just because I'm addicted to the post run high. So that keeps me much more in shape and cut than general pop.
But I'd like to take my body to like 8% just don't want to walk around feeling like shit during the summer.
Currently sitting at 11% using gym calipers.

Higher a coach that is equal to your level of development, meaning don’t go with Chad Nicholas or Matt Jansen, especially Patrick tour, you won’t get attention

Aj sims works with all levels and seems to have good communication. I haven’t heard any bad things about Dom cardone, lots of good guys out there if you just want to get in shape

Yeah. Im not bodybuilding shape. But general population shape.
Just this weekend i had a former NFL guy asked if I'm a retired DE.

I would highly recommend łukasz modzelewski. He is extremely responsive and will make an individualized plan for you. He is very active on this board, if you are interested.

What performance metrics are you looking to hit or run + bodybuilder/aesthetics?

Nick Bares stuff had me looking ridiculous with a great cardio base but it wasn’t “functional” movements.

Fergus Crawley has some unconventional programming as well.

What performance metrics are you looking to hit or run + bodybuilder/aesthetics?

Nick Bares stuff had me looking ridiculous with a great cardio base but it wasn’t “functional” movements.

Exactly. the nick bare transformation has me inspired to take it to the next level.
I guess I'm aspiring to look like Nick.

Exactly. the nick bare transformation has me inspired to take it to the next level.
I guess I'm aspiring to look like Nick.
I’d sign up for his stuff man - if you want the aesthetics with running he will get you there

Did you hire him? Or buy a template? My old lady LOVEs watching his YouTube videos. She says it’s to help her ironman programing….but I know she full of shit lol

Did you hire him? Or buy a template? My old lady LOVEs watching his YouTube videos. She says it’s to help her ironman programing….but I know she full of shit lol
Which one?

Bare I hired, Crawley I bought his programming. Had some email exchanges with him and didn’t personally jive with him.

It’s stupidly fundamental, bought his 5 min mile 500 squat program. Everything was his way or the Highway. Won’t even send it to you via PDF. Have to use some fucked up app. Only get like your schedule 3 days out. Just didn’t work for me

Which one?

Bare I hired, Crawley I bought his programming. Had some email exchanges with him and didn’t personally jive with him.

It’s stupidly fundamental, bought his 5 min mile 500 squat program. Everything was his way or the Highway. Won’t even send it to you via PDF. Have to use some fucked up app. Only get like your schedule 3 days out. Just didn’t work for me

I was asking about Bare.

Yea I get the “my way or the Highway” problem. My old lady peaks FAST in running and biking. She just doesn’t need the LSD miles and hours on the bike Like most humans do. Her weekend Brick workouts were too long WAY too many weeks out. Coach would lose his shit when she asked to cut down the Bricks and do more swimming or tempo or power bike work.

She got very parasympathetic overtrained.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131