over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trainers on this Board

Ataraxia

Registered
Hey guys,
I want to hire a trainer from this board. I remember reading that one is located in the LA area. Who is that again? Thanks! And what is his e-mail/contact?

So how many PM's have you recieved? lol

hahah... im looking for one of the main guys... there is phil, alex and a couple more... The guys who everyone refers people too

Well

hahah... im looking for one of the main guys... there is phil, alex and a couple more... The guys who everyone refers people too

Just find someone near you if that is what is important...........your local gym. The guys on this board do it onlione, not in person.

I have used Phil in the past and you can't go wrong with him. Phil is continually there to help and never ignores you like I have had others do.

The only thing you have to be prepared for with Phil is that he answers your questions in the fewest amount of words possible. He wastes no time getting to the answer. Some people misinterpret that as "he's brushing me off".

I would rather get a quick, concise answer than no answer at all. Phil is cool.

In alphabetical order the ProM approved trainers at this time are-

Apex contest prep
Fit for you
Main Event
Phil Hernon

Should one expect an online trainer/diet coach to check in with clients as in follow up?

Well

Should one expect an online trainer/diet coach to check in with clients as in follow up?

If the client does not care enough to update the trainer.......then dont expext the trainer, especially AFTER lining everything out for you in detail, explaining about making contact when hitting a plateau, and the steps to take in getting ahold of the trainer to correct misques.......to remember a whole lot about you.....it is interactive. If you sit in class but never ask a question, is it the teachers fault if you fall behind?

it is interactive. If you sit in class but never ask a question, is it the teachers fault if you fall behind?

very very true , I wonder how many people have hired trainers and not followed their advice then blamed the trainer for not getting them in the best shape of their life. i think alot of people need a babysitter more than a trainer

If the client does not care enough to update the trainer.......then dont expext the trainer, especially AFTER lining everything out for you in detail, explaining about making contact when hitting a plateau, and the steps to take in getting ahold of the trainer to correct misques.......to remember a whole lot about you.....it is interactive. If you sit in class but never ask a question, is it the teachers fault if you fall behind?

Actually a responsible teacher would call on kids who aren't participating and active, especially if they are validated upon student performance instead of image. They would call on all their students in a given class, hoping that class size isn't more then the teacher can handle in any given semester. Some teachers take on too many students

Every trainer had their own style, but if you are paid to lead and never solicit feedback nor request it at specific intervals, how does the trainer know their plan is working, even if said client is following verbatim? Every bodys body is different and responds different but how would they even know it?

Also to be clear i work with a trainer online, and have had some great results so far that wouldn't have been possible without his guidance! It's up to me to implement it, and i kill myself to do so, i bitch and moan but in the end the results speak louder then my voice ever could.

Last edited:
Well honestly

Actually a responsible teacher would call on kids who aren't participating and active, especially if they are validated upon student performance instead of image. They would call on all their students in a given class, hoping that class size isn't more then the teacher can handle in any given semester. Some teachers take on too many students

Every trainer had their own style, but if you are paid to lead and never solicit feedback nor request it at specific intervals, how does the trainer know their plan is working, even if said client is following verbatim? Every bodys body is different and responds different but how would they even know it?

Also to be clear i work with a trainer online, and have had some great results so far that wouldn't have been possible without his guidance! It's up to me to implement it, and i kill myself to do so, i bitch and moan but in the end the results speak louder then my voice ever could.

What trainer would not ever request feedback? Why would they not want to know? Why speculate on things that are not going to happen as long as you are clear from the start? What if the sky falls in tomorrow?

What trainer would not ever request feedback? Why would they not want to know?

i wonder this myself. I've never gotten a "hey, how are things progressing?" or "wanted to check in with you" email, ever. I'm not asking for daily, but i do not think weekly or twice a month is much to ask for.

Why speculate on things that are not going to happen as long as you are clear from the start?

i dont think i understand the question, but not every client will respond the same to any given program, even custom written. Or may only respond for a specific time then run flat, a lil "where are you at" email can do alot.

What if the sky falls in tomorrow?

muscles and diet won't mean shit.

So far Phil's advice for me has been all good. You shouldn't need constant emails jsut to assert your doing it right. Ask questions and they get answered and read the reply's carefully, more than likely you'll have been asked to send stats after a couple of weeks to assess how ur doin.

So far Phil's advice for me has been all good. You shouldn't need constant emails jsut to assert your doing it right. Ask questions and they get answered and read the reply's carefully, more than likely you'll have been asked to send stats after a couple of weeks to assess how ur doin.

i am not asking for nor want constant emails(once a week is hardly constant), never wanted a babysitter. But after 8 weeks....

i am not asking for nor want constant emails(once a week is hardly constant), never wanted a babysitter. But after 8 weeks....

Well maybe u have a point there if its been that long, they should maybe have checked to see ur still alive lol.
Why not send an email urself sayin how you've progressed and ask whats the next step, if ur still gaining then don't change

absolutely, but again i'm not unhappy with how things have gone, was mostly just curious as to other trainers procedures, etc.

i reach out from time to time to let him know i'm still here, i am not complaining about how i look :D, and currently it's due to his help and guidance.:headbang:

Well

It sounds you wanted a babysitter.............you must interact or thats on you. For someone to email you and say, " how are things" is sweet, but it is not training. Personally, as far as I go, I answer all questions/concerns RIGHT AWAY........it shows the clients care and are concerned. If no one contacts me, I assume they do not need me anymore.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131