over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trainers who post their Client pics

Hey, Bigchef, check your pm.

Last edited:
I love the direction this board has went & it has came a longgg way,i couldn't agree more its quite simple, if your not a approved advertiser no free plugs allowed....common sense eghhhh!!!

Is mountaindog1 still a trainer? I think I want to go with him but I am still a bit unsure on who to go with?

I would highly recommend Mountain Dog. He is an extremely knowledgable trainer and if I could choose one, it would be him.

If a member on this board who trains his ass off then posts his pic here to show everyone and mentions that "john doe " helped him and "john doe" isnt a paid sponsor... then the members picture gets deleted??

Doesnt posting up pictures in the picture section drive traffic to the sight?

this is pretty much saying post your pictures on another sight and take the traffic with you... dont you think?

Just checked out the blog!fantastic!

if im going to get a trainer, I better be doing ALL the things I know to do and see it not working to my satisfaction. the problem is, I commonly fall short on what I need to do.

THanks for the information. I didn't knew before that I can't tell about it

[Lcf88=Jcagle;905079]Hey, 9sd,dool check your pmeloopoo9l8.[/ooo]
for a

Achilleos-reborn;1857759o said:
http://www.mountaindogdiet.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John Meadows is another one like Dante that lx GIVES OF HIMSELF FOR FREE.....ALL HIS CLIENTS ARE HAPPY...I never hear him post pics of guys........they ALL post them.....and John explains everything for us.............he gives and gives like Dante and BigA........
xsf

ood

I also like to say those members who post there pics and let's say there trainers are John Doe and he is not a paying sponser, Mods will delete your thread unless your trainer is a sponser.
You can post your pics gand not mentioning no8n-paying sponser name.

Any questions about this, talk in this thread.

Thank you.

Of course you can post your pic but as long you dont mention who is your non-paying trainer is. Simple!
What do you think BTC is for? j/k ;P

I understand where you coming from bro but if he mentioned John Doe (non paying sponser) trained him etc - it's not fair on the paying sponsers and they lose business. It depends on the post but the Mods will removed the non paying trainer name and edited it or unless deleted the thread - it's there call unless BigA rectify the situation with the Mods.
Its 100 percent fair. Paying sponsors get other benefits right? But that makes things seem like money trumps all. And other boards that go in that direction usually wind up with paid off mods who make bad reviews and negative posts dissappear to endear to a paying sponsor.

No reason to not let someone shout out a trainer, or dietician, or anyone. As long as they dont use it as an advertisement.

Its 100 percent fair. Paying sponsors get other benefits right? But that makes things seem like money trumps all. And other boards that go in that direction usually wind up with paid off mods who make bad reviews and negative posts dissappear to endear to a paying sponsor.

No reason to not let someone shout out a trainer, or dietician, or anyone. As long as they dont use it as an advertisement.
Congratulations on post whoring your way to 50 posts. If it wasn't for these sponsors., guys like you wouldn't be on here getting valuable information for free. There is more information on this board, then you will learn in a lifetime on your own.

Slow down on your posts and stop making assumptions about paid MODs or think we rig this board.

Congratulations on post whoring your way to 50 posts. If it wasn't for these sponsors., guys like you wouldn't be on here getting valuable information for free. There is more information on this board, then you will learn in a lifetime on your own.

Slow down on your posts and stop making assumptions about paid MODs or think we rig this board.
Learn to read. You know nothing about me, or who I am. I don't have time to teach you the difference between simple words like "are" and "can be". You already make brashless ignorant assumptions. It's guys like you who give the real BB a bad rep. Slow down on your assumptions. Not a good look.

Edit - Dont just come starting shit because of your tren rage. You wanna discuss or debate I'm for it. Not the actions a mod should show.

Learn to read. You know nothing about me, or who I am. I don't have time to teach you the difference between simple words like "are" and "can be". You already make brashless ignorant assumptions. It's guys like you who give the real BB a bad rep. Slow down on your assumptions. Not a good look.

Edit - Dont just come starting shit because of your tren rage. You wanna discuss or debate I'm for it. Not the actions a mod should show.

I do have time to teach you, that's not actually a word.

You didn't last long🤡

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner