Here is a list of trainers who pay to advertise:

Phil
Apex
Mainevent
Skip
Alex
Mountaindog1
Shelby Starnes

I have been instructed to delete clients pics with trainers who are not a paying sponser.
We are to abide by the rules and some people are taking advantage of this Site. I hope you understand. Please take it up with BigA regarding advertising.

Thank you.

Last edited:
I also like to say those members who post there pics and let's say there trainers are John Doe and he is not a paying sponser, Mods will delete your thread unless your trainer is a sponser.
You can post your pics and not mentioning non-paying sponser name.

Any questions about this, talk in this thread.

Thank you.

Last edited:
If a member on this board who trains his ass off then posts his pic here to show everyone and mentions that "john doe " helped him and "john doe" isnt a paid sponsor... then the members picture gets deleted??

Doesnt posting up pictures in the picture section drive traffic to the sight?

this is pretty much saying post your pictures on another sight and take the traffic with you... dont you think?

Last edited:
If a member on this board who trains his ass off then posts his pic here to show everyone and mentions that "john doe " helped him and "john doe" isnt a paid sponsor... then the members picture gets deleted??

this is pretty much saying post your pictures on another sight and take the traffic with you... dont you think?

I understand where you coming from bro but if he mentioned John Doe (non paying sponser) trained him etc - it's not fair on the paying sponsers and they lose business. It depends on the post but the Mods will removed the non paying trainer name and edited it or unless deleted the thread - it's there call unless BigA rectify the situation with the Mods.

My opinion

Do you know what happened to the business owner who did not advertise? Nothing

Advertise.........pay a small fee here.........go for it......its the best investment you will ever make and you are PROTECTED

They can post their pictures, just leave the trainers name out of it if they are not a sponsor.

Do you know what happened to the business owner who did not advertise? Nothing

Advertise.........pay a small fee here.........go for it......its the best investment you will ever make and you are PROTECTED

:yeahthat: BINGO:cool:

whereas I appreciate and respect the reasoning behind this rule..

I truly do enjoy hearing the background to a lot of the member transformations and/or contest prep --

learning about the various nutritionists and their takes and philosophies, the periodic change in trainers and their goals and differing approaches, and how the various decisions and preparations have changed a bb'er over time, always give me ideas and enhance my focus on this sport.

The pictures are inspiring and give credence to a lot of the training and diet methods discussed by the various posters.

I will truly miss those discussions that are curbed by the new rule :(

Sure

I truly do enjoy hearing the background to a lot of the member transformations and/or contest prep --

learning about the various nutritionists and their takes and philosophies, the periodic change in trainers and their goals and differing approaches, and how the various decisions and preparations have changed a bb'er over time, always give me ideas and enhance my focus on this sport.

The pictures are inspiring and give credence to a lot of the training and diet methods discussed by the various posters.

I would love to hear about the various trainers philosophies.....go for it......but do you see that EVER? I see pictures of guys I do not know...that do not post here........and are trained by so and so .....nothing explained about where they were before or what they do now or take now.......how will you learn from that? Dante has his routine out there for everyone to see but I do not see other trainers giving out that info. ..Dante is the only one.....and he NEVER talks about who he trains.....the people themselves do it and thats how it should be. IF members on here want to talk about how great their trainer is then lets hear it.....lets also hear about what they are doing so we can all learn from it....let us decide if its great or just a bunch of nonsense.......is it the routine or the 3 grams of test, 20-30 iu slin 2 times daily with 10 iu GH .........UNLESS they are a paying sponsor.......then they can keep it private.......

I will explained very clearly. Here is a list of trainers who pay to advertised.

Phil
Alex_A
Apex
Mainevent
Skip

Tell me is it fair that some non paying sponser trainer comes in here and post there clients pics etc and stealing other clients from these paying sponser (they pay for there advertising). This is not a getbig.com or bb.com etc
This is a sponser site. Advertising in business world cost money. Anyone can post there transformation pic etc in this Forum but as long they dont mention non paying sponser trainer name. It's stealing clients from the paying sponser and it's not right. There are alot of transformation pics in here as you can see who post here and dont mention non-paying trainer. This is not a freeloader site.

Last edited:
so what if i post up a contest prep pic of myself and include in my post that I did my own diet, does my thread get deleted since im not a paying sponsor??? :confused:

I forgot!!

John Meadows is another one like Dante that TOTALLY GIVES OF HIMSELF FOR FREE.....ALL HIS CLIENTS ARE HAPPY...I never hear him post pics of guys........they ALL post them.....and John explains everything for us.............he gives and gives like Dante and BigA........

so what if i post up a contest prep pic of myself and include in my post that I did my own diet, does my thread get deleted since im not a paying sponsor??? :confused:

Of course you can post your pic but as long you dont mention who is your non-paying trainer is. Simple!

There is only 1 REASON to mention your trainer........you know what it is...........so join the site and do your thing.

I agree and free marketing is great. Nothing is better for a trainer than having someone who did make good results (visually) and throws in a thank you to his trainer. There is NO better marketing for that trainer and it's free. The only issue I have is that there are so many trainers on this board that may not be paying for advertising but do contribute a lot to this board in the way of answering questions, writing articles, and just helping others out bc it's what they love which they do not have to do. And by throwing a little plug in for that trainer with a picture, that doesn't seem so bad. Not to mention that competition amongst trainers can't be a bad thing.

But it is simple: "no pay, no play" haha.

John Meadows is another one like Dante that TOTALLY GIVES OF HIMSELF FOR FREE.....ALL HIS CLIENTS ARE HAPPY...I never hear him post pics of guys........they ALL post them.....and John explains everything for us.............he gives and gives like Dante and BigA........

Thank you Phil...I really appreciate you saying that. I feel kind of weird posting pics of people I work with...that's why I never have..haha....

Repect to Big A and to the paid sponsors guys..they deserve it..

JM

Thank you Phil...I really appreciate you saying that. I feel kind of weird posting pics of people I work with...that's why I never have..haha....

JM

Respect to you John!

JM

did you just plug yourself? lol jk
I was actually wondering about this the other day. I think if you care that much about not being able to post up pics of guys you trained, well then pay an ad fee and you in turn will get more biz anyway. Advertising aint free (unless its refferals) but you should more than see a ROI if your that good.

Its not a new rule. Its been in place a while now and BigA made it clear then that trainers that want to advertise here have to get it approved through him.
So our job is to clear it if your not on the list.
Does not at all mean the members can not post there pictures.
Just make sure its not seen as an unapproved plug or a way of trying to bend around the rules.

The only issue I have is that there are so many trainers on this board that may not be paying for advertising but do contribute a lot to this board in the way of answering questions, writing articles, and just helping others out bc it's what they love which they do not have to do. And by throwing a little plug in for that trainer with a picture, that doesn't seem so bad.

Thats a good point and we have talked about that in private.
We certainly do appreciate the members that take the time to contribute.
The thing is it may seem like a little thing thats not so bad to me or you...But to the Guys that are approved and pay for ad fees it effects them different then it does me or you. Infact they get pissed off and guess who has to hear about it...us the staff.:eek::D

Were not trying to run anyone off, make anyone upset or ticked off.
Just asking members who are trainers follow the rules of getting approved first or don`t be surprised or upset when its erased.

Tell me is it fair that some non paying sponser trainer comes in here and post there clients pics etc and stealing other clients from these paying sponser (they pay for there advertising). This is not a getbig.com or bb.com etc
This is a sponser site. Advertising in business world cost money. Anyone can post there transformation pic etc in this Forum but as long they dont mention non paying sponser trainer name. It's stealing clients from the paying sponser and it's not right. There are alot of transformation pics in here as you can see who post here and dont mention non-paying trainer. This is not a freeloader site.

Hi Chef,

The absolute only potential flaw with the reasoning in regard to trainers is the underlying assumption: that trainer "John Doe" trains better looking clients and thus leads to stealing clients. In reality, I don't necessarily think this is the case at all. In fact, I think it often goes unsaid, but the repeated successes of the clients of the likes of Phil, Alex, Skip et. al speaks volumes for those trainers. Moreover, their general respect in our PM community has a lot of weight. So I think that, while POSSIBLE that trainer John Doe could steal a client or two, I think it is overwhelmingly more likely that these relatively unknown trainers (sans "fee") would serve only to substantiate the respect and prior successes of the trainers mentioned in this thread. Put bluntly, how often does somebody come around with trainer John Doe and look so much better than a Phil client or Skip client that 5 of Phil's clients go running to John Doe? So I'm not sure if a captive fee structure is necessary. I personally think there is enough a cost (especially for a free, online community): if you have good looking clients/respect of the PM community, you could gain some clients (see this as profit). If you have bad looking clients (relatively speaking), you'll lose respect and certainly won't gain clients (see this as loss). As with any business, similar pressures/incentive mechanisms are at work... Business without regulation/barriers to entry, that is.

Regardless, I respect the decision of Big A and the moderators. I only wish to bring this to your attention as the other side of the coin (if even a consideration for a second).

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost