advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Training 3x per week effective with gh + slin?

npcout

Board Supporter
Registered
Board Supporter
I have been having difficulties with my job and life getting to the gym 4x per week with the hours I work and family life. If I do 4 days, I typically get 4.5 - 5 hours of sleep those days. I can really greatly enhance my personal life, family life, and quality of sleep by dropping a day.

I was thinking about dropping down to 3x per week still hitting all body parts in those 3 days and just training longer sessions and doing,

10iu gh & 10iu slin pwo 3x per week with 750-900mg of test enath daily and maybe 50-100mg test base pre-workout. May throw in dbol at some point for some fun..

Would increase carbs higher on workout days and fats higher on non workout days.

Similar to the Gavin Kane protocol from back in 2006, anyone remember that??

I maintained and got a little bit stronger on 150 test / wk and training mostly 3x a week for the entire last semester.

I don't see why you wouldn't be able to grow on 3x a week provided your programming is right. Might want to do a higher frequency style training.

Or if life is just being stressful right now (which will impair your gains even on blast) you could just try and maintain on 3x a week and spend the time with your family and whatever else you have to do.

Sounds like a good plan to me. Training days is ridiculously individual based on recovery and how hard you are pushing it.

I still think you can make great progress this way and you can explore a ton of training programs. Last time I hit 3 days a week I did a modified DC-like program with more volume. Realllly pushing the intensity because my gym time was so limited. And i made great progress.

I did well on 3x a week. I trained like a beast on those days and spread the days out so I would have a days recovery time in between the workout days.

I ran supersets/tri sets/giant sets-

Back/Chest/Arms

legs- including calves

Shoulders/Arms

It was the GH that made the biggest difference for me. The recovery time was fantastic.

Some of the best gains I've had to date.

You can train 3x weekly naturally and still make progress. The big compound lifts work very well for that.

DC training 2 way split 3x a week

3 times a week is enough to make great progress as long as you're doing the work when you're in there. I'm able to make solid progress 3x 45 mins a week. Just gotta make sure that time is spent efficiently

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I Understand training, and my body responds pretty well when I put my mind to it and eat enough food my question is should I add insulin even though I'm not using GH but I am using igf lr3 on non training days.. when I use insulin for a meal or pre workou

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I Understand training, and my body responds pretty well when I put my mind to it and eat enough food my question is should I add insulin even though I'm not using GH but I am using igf lr3 on non training days.. when I use insulin for a meal or pre workou

I used insulin before I started GH. The two together make a fantastic combo but I did well off the slin by itself.

Of course it's like anything else, you have to put the time in with it.

As long as you know how your body grows and responds, you will know what the slin is doing for you.

H

DC training 2 way split 3x a week

Very psychologically hard. Once you realize the fundamentals behind DC training (BEAT the logbook), you'll realize why it works so well. You'll either get crushed under the weight (or so it seems) or your body will adapt and create more muscle tissue.

Very psychologically hard. Once you realize the fundamentals behind DC training (BEAT the logbook), you'll realize why it works so well. You'll either get crushed under the weight (or so it seems) or your body will adapt and create more muscle tissue.
Going to do some research on this when I get home I'm guessing it's a workout routine?

I put on most of my size the first five years DC training 3 times a week

Actually, I'd say you'll start seeing new progresses by reducing your training frequency... more rest = more recovery. :)

I've been training x3 a week "only" since last summer (1 upper body workout/ 1 lower bod/ 1 day for abs, obliques, lower back), and if anything I haven't lost a single gram of muscle.

If you have a sound nutrition plan, you can gain very easily with this approach... as others have outlined, more carbs and more overall kcal on training days (plus whatever super supp you feel like taking to optimize absorption), and you'll be fine.

Life first, BB next. ;)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity