over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Training 7 days a week on a cycle?

alpha6164

Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
I just started my week 3 of my tren a/test prop/anavar cycle. The 14days, i have done 40min cardio every morning on an empty stomach and 30-40min of intense weight training mid day. I know that during normal circumstances that this may be over working the body but wanted to know if on such a cycle if it allows you to recover allowing you to work out 7 days week. The main reason i ask is cause i do feel a little run down today and thought maybe it was because of this. So i just did my cardio and gave the gym a rest. All inputs appreciated.

Most people will say that you are overworking your body and won't see the gains you want.

Me personally, if you consider 2 of your days light cardio, such as walking, then I don't think it's a huge deal.

If it's high intensity cardio, you need more time off.

u will definitely over train in my opinion.
good that you listened to your body. always do that. ALWAYS. when you don't is when you likely get hurt or unhealthy.
this is kinda newb question and time will tell you what you want to know but for now listen to your body.
my best advice is train INTENSE, train BRIEF, and eat CORRECTLY.
-JS

EDIT: "I" would overtrain if i worked out like that.

Last edited:
It is my opinion that when your on, you should be training less. Think about it, your stronger and breaking down a hell of alot more fibers then normal and you need to get more rest so growth can happen. Yes the gear will aid in recovery but only to a point. You need to provide the fuel and rest for it to do so.

The point is and I agree with JS, get in the gym, FUCK SHIT UP, and get the hell out of there and grow. Its not as complicated as people make it out to be...

I THINKS IT DEPENDS ON HOW MUCH YOUR DOING PER SESSION YOU COULD EASLY OVER DO IT

Your a hormonal train wreck waiting to happen, recovery is much more important than the way you train, if your training takes you to a state of continual fatigue imagine what your doing to the other hormones,adrenal, thyroid and pituitary to speak of a few not to mention your vital organs. Things to keep in mind you may have the best PCT lined out, but you have stressed the other hormones to a point homeostasis may be unachievable without proper meds or extended time to recover.
The only time to do long cardio sessions 7 days a week is in the sack with Your GF or wife to keep your dopimine levels up from tren bringing them down.

IMO this is why a lot of people go on back to back cycles because they didn't recover as they should of, feeling like shit , then go back on to get that euphoric feeling of being on a cycle, then it starts all over, very vicious cycle.

Make the most out of your cycle eat proper to your goals , train smart to your goals and sleep like a bear in hibernation.

Its all a learning curve, sad part is some never learn.
Good luck on your goals.

Last edited:
well.......30mins???

you may be able to get away with it.....and
your body has a way of letting you know
that your overtraining......

personally, it would be overtraining for me

but then again.....what some people call "intense"
(most people :eek:).....really aint shit

so i say......as long as you feel good about it...
appetite stays up.....strength staying high and progressing

go for it

:cool:

I've done 6days a week, but the training was high volume fairly lighter weight 45mins each time, usually with cardio. I was obviously cutting...I think 7days, you are asking for trouble.

Sometimes out of nowhere my body says "not today bro" So I listen, even though my instinct is to go to the gym, I just stay at home and wait until the next day.
But Im older so this kind of thing happens to me from time to time.

Sometimes out of nowhere my body says "not today bro" So I listen, even though my instinct is to go to the gym, I just stay at home and wait until the next day.
But Im older so this kind of thing happens to me from time to time.

I've actually gotten to the gym, warmup slightly, done 1-2 sets and decided to go home. If I'm going to have a terrible workout, might as well recover instead.

Gear in varying amts makes it very difficult to overtrain a MUSCLE. However overtraining is not about MUSCLE...its about the CNS and the actual pathways and resources your body needs to fire muscles and repair itself. Gear will make you more resistant to muscular overtraining ie doing bis every day and you will still gain. But try deads every day and you will fall to peices. The human body on gear or off has a finite capacity to repair and fire muscles....exceed this at your own risk.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Mwi212
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131