over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Training and diet log

hey brotha, keep up the hard work! Have you posted any progress pics as of late? Sorry if you did, or mentioned why you have not, I must have missed it.

:headbang:

hey brotha, keep up the hard work! Have you posted any progress pics as of late? Sorry if you did, or mentioned why you have not, I must have missed it.

:headbang:

Thanks bro! Not yet, honestly to embarassed to post any pictures right now. haha, ive been back on the diet for about 4 weeks now. Once i get to what i feel is halfway acceptable ill post the pictures of where i started and then where im at.

Here was my arm workout from the other day, yesterday was a rest day and today will be legs!

Arms

Incline Curls:
30x12
35x8
25x12

Overhead tri extension:
60x15
80x11
80x12

Preacher curl:
65x12
75x8
75x12/65x3/35x6

Underhand tri extension:
40x15
50x12
50x12

Hammer curls:
45x10
40x11
35x10

CG Bench:
185x11
205x8
135x14

Smith machine traps:
50x20
70x15
90x15
90x10

Legs

Leg extensions:
170x15
190x14
210x12

Leg curls:
110x12
120x11
110x12

Squats ( close stance )
135x15
155x8
185x8

Leg press ( Dont care for the way i feel on this machine so took it light )
400x14
490x10
490x8

Calf raises:
90x15
90x15
90x15

abductor:
140x15
140x17
150x15

Adductor:
140x15
140x17
150x15

So overall an ok workout, pump was real big at first doing the extensions and leg curls, then i started to feel like i was going to vomit when i was supersetting the close stance squats and leg press. So i backed off quite a bit, i also dont like how my range of motion with that leg press is so crappy. Not a fan at all. It was also busy as all hell so i cut the workout short and hopped on the cardio mahcine for 35 minutes.

Shits been hectic around here with work and the schedule change, ill hopefully get everything caught up tomorrow night.

Ok guys training has gone well. For the most part been freestyling my training which im loving, which basicaly means i am not writing anything down im just going by feel. Pump has been off the hook and workouts have been great.

Diets been on point and im down to 193 form 202.

My wife and I just found out last night that we are going to have a baby!! Were so excited as we have been trying for a bit now. :headbang:

Things are still going well, diet is on point as well as cardio and training. Today is a rest day, may get in and hit back tomorrow with traps and bis.

Showin some love!

Congrats on the upcoming baby man. Someday I'll marry then seed my woman too ;) Someday is probably 10 years away though so my kids friends will think I'm their grandparents hahah

Showin some love!

Congrats on the upcoming baby man. Someday I'll marry then seed my woman too ;) Someday is probably 10 years away though so my kids friends will think I'm their grandparents hahah

Thanks for stopping by bro and thanks on the congrats! Yea we both are at a point in our life where we are ready to start a family and so we did! :headbang:

WOW! CONGRATS!!:headbang::headbang:

Thanks bro, were so excited!

Ok guys so did a double training session today. Diets been on point and slowly but surely peeling off the fat.

Did 45 minutes of cardio and trained back/traps and shoulders. Strength isnt as high as before but no worries there.

Got some peptides on the way for my lab rat mercedes. Im hoping it adds another dimension to his training! :headbang:

Alright guys got in tonight and hit legs. Legs for me is either hit or miss, and tonight it was a pretty big miss. Just wasnt in the mood, but i got in and still hammered it.

Leg Extensions

Leg Curls

Leg Press

SLDL

Abductor

Adductor

Then i hit up 40 minutes of cardio. Its time to get NASTY Folks! :headbang:

Fell off the logging gig a bit, but rest assured i have NOT fallen off the diet or training.

Things are going well, the diets been adjusted a bit and cardio has been increased to 45 minutes.

Holding steady at 190, must mean some mucle growth is happening, and im holding a fuller more vascular look as well. :headbang:

Things are still going extremely well. I had my refeed day yesterday and its back on the diet today!

I will be doing cardio later, most likely some HIIT of some sort, get those calories burning!

So its time to get aggressive and drop cals even more. So far feelin pretty decent, but i know in about two weeks its going to kick in and kick my ass all over the place, but im ready to get nasty shredded.

Today i hit up back

6 sets of deadlifts

4 sets of lat pulldowns

4 sets of reverse hyperextensions weighted

4 sets of hammer strength low rows

3 sets of rear delt work

3 sets traps

and then 45 minutes of cardio to follow up.

Woke up this morning at 193, hoping to keep it dropping and hit 187 or so this week. I was 189 last week so we shall see.

So everythings going well still. Getting leaner and leaner by the week. Maintaining a lot of my muscle which has me surprised considering the low amount of calories im on.

Still eating roughly 1500 calories a day, which for me is nothing, im surprised ive stuck to it but ive got a goal in mind and im going to reach it.

Training is still going really well. Im not getting stronger but im not getting weaker either. My new training partner who unfortunately is already leaving soon has been really pushing me, which im loving. I have refound my intensity so im hoping to be able to carry it along even with him gone!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear