advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Training at the house for the next six weeks.

JETHRO TULL

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Verified Custo
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I finally having some fun this summer. The rivers are going down and we'll be floating frequently. My eating frequency and training is back on track. I also have some some supplements to try out.

So I am going to train hard for the next six weeks and see how things go. Meredith got to spend the summer here at our house and we've been training together on days we have the same body part.

Once in a while we have friends show up to eat and lift. This thread will be about that.

Endure it. :c:eeky-sm

Today was a back day.

One arm rows were first today.

Attachments

• 059.JPG
    059.JPG
    107.6 KB · Views: 687
Last edited:
So I am going to train hard for the next six weeks and see how things go. Meredith got to spend the summer here at our house and we've been training together on days we have the same body part.

yeah... it would be weird if you didn't... like if she had 3 arms and 2 livers, and you had 6 legs and 12 penises like those hentai anime monsters! LOL!... j/k bro :D

looking as big as hell bro... and i bet it's as fun as hell to train with merideth in that kind of setting! :D

nice tan, too ;)

Next was pulldowns~!

Fat and sweaty. Meredith won't let me post any pics of her because "She looks like a whale"...... those are her words, not mine.

I don't want any of you bastards thinking I am insensitive! ;)

Attachments

• 071.JPG
    071.JPG
    108.7 KB · Views: 670
Fat and sweaty. Meredith won't let me post any pics of her because "She looks like a whale"...... those are her words, not mine.

I don't want any of you bastards thinking I am insensitive! ;)

yeah she probably does... she disgusts me with her extremely high 6% bodyfat levels and her enormous 22 inch waist! doesn't she have self control?

LOL... women...

tell meredith that most women would chop off their left titty to look half as good as she does now!

We finished with seated cable rows.

I was 269 this morning after using the restroom. I like to weigh first thing in the morning before I start hogging down the food. I can easily be 6 pounds heavier in the evening.

Start of row.

Attachments

• 076.JPG
    076.JPG
    114.4 KB · Views: 692
whale.. thats a good one.. shes in such good shape that 5lbs off contest weight feels like shes getting fat.. Tell Meredith hi.. we miss you guys...

also..awesome stuff man.. always training your ass off making me look bad...!

No man, she's right, Buselmo.

yeah she probably does... she disgusts me with her extremely high 6% bodyfat levels and her enormous 22 inch waist! doesn't she have self control?

LOL... women...

tell meredith that most women would chop off their left titty to look half as good as she does now!

Except I think that is an insult to whales!!:eek:

Attachments

• 078.JPG
    078.JPG
    104.5 KB · Views: 650
Last edited:
We did some painting on the beams and a few touch ups.

Nice gym!!!

So hopefully when I retire we'll be able to do a personal training studio with a few contest type folks who want to get ready for shows or whatever.

As much as I dislike being around people hanging around....it probably won't happen and I'll just be a night janitor and fish a lot. :eek:

I will have this for three of my meals each day for the next six weeks. The other three will be protein powder, water and some type of carbohydrate.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    129.7 KB · Views: 675
Yeah, she's not fat.

whale.. thats a good one.. shes in such good shape that 5lbs off contest weight feels like shes getting fat.. Tell Meredith hi.. we miss you guys...

also..awesome stuff man.. always training your ass off making me look bad...!

I don't see anything wrong with the pics I took of her tonight, but oh, well. lol.

I highly doubt I am training harder than you are, Alex.

Attachments

• 087.JPG
    087.JPG
    87 KB · Views: 694
Trust me JT, you are training way harder than slacker Alex!:eek:LOL!Once again another fun thread by you! Thanks for the entertainment! Shit, just the conversations between you and Buselmo is entertaining enough! Nice vascularity too man! I'm sure the "whale" is so bloated that she is not vascular any longer:eek: HA HA!!!!!

I love your pics JT!! Your threads and posts are so entertaining to me. You and merideth are a couple of bada$$ mofo's!!! Keep em coming!

:(

I so wanted to come out there this summer to hang for a few days, but d/t various reasons my dream won't come true :(

Maybe next summer ;) I'll only stay long enough to not annoy you :D

My favorite pic is when you were burning the food in the kitchen.. the house was going up in smokes... that was great man

on the serious side.. solid condition always from you bro... Always pushing hard and keeping lean .. your a huge fucker too! buselmo is growing like a weed too
Jcagle.. another good solid off season of improvements ... awesome man!

Last edited:
Looking super vascular man!..and that home gym is AWESOME!!!

Jcagle, I DID take pics of the whale today.

Trust me JT, you are training way harder than slacker Alex!:eek:LOL!Once again another fun thread by you! Thanks for the entertainment! Shit, just the conversations between you and Buselmo is entertaining enough! Nice vascularity too man! I'm sure the "whale" is so bloated that she is not vascular any longer:eek: HA HA!!!!!

I decided that I don't care if she's pissed about it. We have a friend here that won the Emerald Cup overall and beat Aaron Maddron in 1995. Aaron became a pro and was on magazine covers frequently.

I think my buddy could have gone pro. He doesn't even really lift regularly and he's still got a shitload of meat on his bones. He's one of those guys who lifts for a while and BAM, he's back.

Anyway, the WHALE shot with us today.

Both of them hate this picture. I think Rob looks like a serial killer. lol

Attachments

• SHOOTING RANGE 008.JPG
    SHOOTING RANGE 008.JPG
    122.3 KB · Views: 518
She THINKS she's a bad-ass.

I love your pics JT!! Your threads and posts are so entertaining to me. You and merideth are a couple of bada$$ mofo's!!! Keep em coming!

I am more of a fat-ass mofo. More shooting pics.

Attachments

• SHOOTING RANGE 016.JPG
    SHOOTING RANGE 016.JPG
    133.1 KB · Views: 502
Sheesh...Modest M eh?! Tell her she has no right to not grace us with her perfect physique.:) You both are looking incredible!!

You are a great guy, S.

I so wanted to come out there this summer to hang for a few days, but d/t various reasons my dream won't come true :(

Maybe next summer ;) I'll only stay long enough to not annoy you :D

Neither Meredith nor I found you the slightest bit annoying! It's been a rather eventful year for us too. lol. I hope you guys had a blast in the islands.

We mostly just float the rivers, shoot guns, fish and watch movies. Well, lifting and eating are on the agenda as well. :D

Attachments

• SHOOTING RANGE 019.JPG
    SHOOTING RANGE 019.JPG
    133.7 KB · Views: 493

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner