advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Training at the house for the next six weeks.

She cleans up well!

If Meredith is a whale then whales are way better looking than I thought!!

I am the true whale of the bunch. Oily and carrying lots of insulation!:eek:

Attachments

• July summer workout matt meredith 112.JPG
    July summer workout matt meredith 112.JPG
    115.8 KB · Views: 209
lol. Yeah, man that's my hair.

Ok JT well i guess this proves your hair is real! your in the water and it looks like its not gonna fall off so.....i guess its not a wig! Damn you and that hair! DO you have some kinda special peptide or program to make your hair like that? Everything i do seems to just grow it on my back! :(

L

I got lucky on that, but I have short biceps, a large nose, varicose veins and a tendency to look like a tall skinny bastard, regardless of how much I weigh.

Even when I got up to 292lbs [briefly] I simply looked like a bloated bean pole. At least you look like a bodybuilder, Lucian.

P.s. I have Meredith shave my back....often. :( So I totally hear that.

Attachments

• July summer workout matt meredith 043.JPG
    July summer workout matt meredith 043.JPG
    104.9 KB · Views: 209
Hammer curls.

Stylish hair by AQUANET- Because beauty like this doesn't happen by accident!

Attachments

• July summer workout matt meredith 044.JPG
    July summer workout matt meredith 044.JPG
    108 KB · Views: 222
Uhhhh....how much does it cost to join your gym?? From the photos you have posted it seems like it includes the papparazzi taking pics while you work out, lunch, and water activities after hours.... THIS IS AWESOME...where do we sign up???? :D

Miss Q.

Uhhhh....how much does it cost to join your gym?? From the photos you have posted it seems like it includes the papparazzi taking pics while you work out, lunch, and water activities after hours.... THIS IS AWESOME...where do we sign up???? :D

I think you'd be getting the free membership!!!!! ;) Given the interests of all the people on this board- I believe this is a fun place to hang out. Plus, the building is on a large concrete slab, so it stays cool. Lots of rooms to take naps in. I am big on frequent napping! :D

I have relatives in Pheonix that I haven't seen since I was 18 years old. Some of my friends took a road trip down there and I thought the desert was cool as hell. Can you just go off anywhere and look around? Montana is getting bought up by rich out of staters. They fence off and acre, put a friggin' llama on it and call it a "RANCH". Pisses off everyone from this state.

I would like to go hiking out there. Thanks for showing me the link!

Here is my fat ass out in the river [still pretty high] I won't post any of my personal floatation device that is currently covering my body!

That picture is at a Phoenix City park "huge" Camelback Mtn is also a city park. Mulitiple trail heads right in town.
I know what you mean about out of staters buying up land and locking it off from everyone else. My family has about 400 acres of land in VT miles from anything. It's been in our family since the early 1800s. Some guy from California bought a bunch of land that boarders ours. He put up miles of fence and posted it no hunting/fishing. My dad asked him if he would mind if we hunted on it. The guy told him that he would have us arrested if we did. He is rumored to have private security. I hope they're wearing hunter's orange next dear season ;)

Jethro short biceps or not your a hoss bud.....and i feel ya on the nose i have a honker on me too

EXACTY!!!!!

That picture is at a Phoenix City park "huge" Camelback Mtn is also a city park. Mulitiple trail heads right in town.
I know what you mean about out of staters buying up land and locking it off from everyone else. My family has about 400 acres of land in VT miles from anything. It's been in our family since the early 1800s. Some guy from California bought a bunch of land that boarders ours. He put up miles of fence and posted it no hunting/fishing. My dad asked him if he would mind if we hunted on it. The guy told him that he would have us arrested if we did. He is rumored to have private security. I hope they're wearing hunter's orange next dear season ;)

THEY MOVE TO MONTANA OR VERMONT TO GET AWAY FROM OVER CROWDED, SHITTY CALIFORNIA WITH ALL THE CRIME AND OVER REGULATION AND THEN RUIN IT HERE. When people see California plates on a car here- they start swearing.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131