over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Training in the AM instead of night

midday is NICE but i been thinking bout mornings

i been thinking bout working out in am so its done. but, I have the luxury of working out midday at around 2pm and personally I think its PERFECT. I can time any insulin or gh protocol to work at that time. plus I can separate cardio from my weight work out and do cardio in the morn. its perfect imo. currently I work out with weights eod and cardio in the morn eod. I am in "offseason" might start contest prep this Monday...
-F2S

I've been training early in the Am for so long that if I workout after 10:00 it feels like night.

A.M. always.
Glycogen stores are full from feeding the day prior.
A pot of coffee, a baby aspirin and some l-carntine.
A big hit of GH, then Carbs and Bcaa,s on the way.

Now your primed for the workout and have all day and night to reefed, plus your metabolism is amped for the rest of the day.

It's so easy to get caught up in you have to eat a lot to grow. I always believed that but the bottom line for me was that I increased body fat. My thought and this is just me is that protein is all you need plus a big refeed to replenish glycogen stores and to kick start your leptin production to keep your body fat low.
Same results with me. Before I started this last cycle, I followed a loose form of intermittent fasting. I would train fasted, eat really good for about 4-6 hours after my workout, then not eat again until I repeated the next day.

My body weight settled in the low 190's and all my abs were showing. Maybe 12% as I tend to store bf pretty evenly throughout my entire body.

My strength in all my lifts stayed the same, and I did make progress in them over time even if it was minor.

Now that I'm "on", I eat my carbs after training for 1-2 meals, and then protein and fat meals the rest of the day.

Couple times a week I have a meal that I normally wouldn't eat. One is usually good but about 2x-3x normal portion size, and one that includes anything I want. I don't have a sweet tooth, so it's typically something spicy.

I weighed in at 211 lbs yesterday at my monthly health checkup at work. Waist is still the same size, but everything else is growing.

In the gym, every workout is a new personal record and I'm thinking I will finally hit a 4 plate bench in the next few months.

But I will say that I seem to function better on much lower calories than I would have thought possible. I feel better, have more energy, and save a ton of time and money with food prep.

And training in the morning just suits me best. I've mentioned on here before that I don't require a lot of sleep. 5 hours tops and I'm restless. Been like this my whole life. I usually go to bed around 11:00pm, and figured if I'm going to wake up ready to go around 4:00am, I should be productive with my time.

Plus it frees up my afternoon for my family.

Training first thing in the am isn't for everyone, what's important is just making sure you get in on a consistent basis.

This is getting long, but one more thing..... Don't be afraid to experiment with yourself with diet and training. Read what some of the vets on here are doing, and see if you can take anything from it.

I've gained a ton of knowledge from reading here, applied it, kept what worked and discarded what didn't.

I'm much healthier and in better shape for doing it.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I wake up at 3:30 AM, eat a protein breakfast (usually egg whites or chicken breast and a Quest bar, a glass of Nitroflex) then I drink a large dose of EAAs and BCAAs on the way to the gym at 5. I drink a 50g protein shake after workout. I get my best workout at this time.

On days when I have early patients, I may only do part of my workout at 5 AM and then go back to finish in the PM....this split workout usually sucks compared to one workout at 5 AM. Sometimes I have to the entire workout in the afternoon...usually pretty good depending on what body parts I am working. But I always eat before and after workout.

I enjoy workin out in am .....I feel better, also I been doin early am since I started hitting the gym .....nice 4egg and protien shake /gh and off I go to smash some iron :)

I've been training in the morning for years, usually just coffee before and a shake. It does take a few sets to get firing right, but tearing up muscle is tearing up muscle, any time of day. :)

Word of advice: Don't check ProMuscle before the gym in the morning...you'll be late. LOL.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131