over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Training Log: Bodybuilder in China

I'm coming back to life from this deload. Felt really good like I probably coulda just done a full session today, but I'm going to stay on the side of caution and train "medium" the next two sessions then back to hard again until ~3-4 weeks out.

75 degree incline db press: 30kgx12x2
Machine press: 2 sets of 25
Machine flies: 2 sets of 15
Pushdowns: 50kgx13, 40kgx15
Rear delt raises: 6kgx20,15

I think I must have been REALLY fucked before starting this deload; I've had some serious fatigue even just at work. My schedule at work is very far from busy at the moment with the school year winding down. This was the first day I started to feel like a real human being again.

^^^hey brother ..just curious; i didn't see any GH in the stacks you posted?? ..do you not run any GH in the mix?

Pull "deload" 05/01/2021

Pullups: bwx18, 12
Barbell rows: 80kgx17
Straight arm cable pullovers: 27x20, 14
Barbell curls: 25kgx26, 4 more sets to failure
Lotta calves

My CNS is finally back to life. I went max effort on everything today even though I should not have. Reduced volume by a lot though, obviously. It's probably okay since I very rarely get any sort of chronic or acute pain from training lats/back. Even though I feel good, I really need to take it easy on the next leg day and finish out this deload... CNS might be recovered, but I need to give connective tissue the full break, especially given my recent right side quad tendon problems. I'm starting to feel really pumped to get back to training at full effort though! 10 weeks out as of Friday.

^^^hey brother ..just curious; i didn't see any GH in the stacks you posted?? ..do you not run any GH in the mix?
Sorry, missed this post. I'm running 5ius of generics when I remember to actually take it which is usually 5 days a week before bed. It makes me kinda tired throughout the day. I've found it massively underwhelming. Its like I sleep deeper and feel more drowsy throughout the day and have some slightly numb hands, but literally don't notice a difference in performance. I get it for $80/kit and it's domestic shipping so I don't have as much to worry about with regard to degradation with shipping. Furthermore, big cities like the one I'm going to in august have pharmacy grade available in anti aging clinics. But my goals are modest compared to some of the beasts on this forum. I just want to be a fairly lean 235 5'11 guy who gets all pretty and shredded to do a classic show once a year before my 7 week summer holidays in Thailand to looked jacked for the local 60 year old alcoholic british men and Thai literal hoes. Doesn't seem worth the $ even at the super cheap prices I can get it at.

Weirdly I've been way more impressed with insulin than growth hormone, even though GH gets all the attention as being essential for bodybuilding. This offseason I used it regularly twice a week on chest and leg days (I was following a 4 day "Mountain dog 1.0" split before the high intensity PPL you see in this thread). There's where I noticed better pumps and between session recovery and strength gains. Great stuff. I may experiment with lower AAS and higher insulin next offseason.

Planned high carb day today. Mostly clean foods like chicken+cous cous and chicken+pasta+feta, but a bit of sugary carbs too.
Legs (final deload workout)
WHOLE LOTTA CALVES!
HBBS: up to 140kgx1 beltless, a few downsets at 100kg.
Seated hamstring curl: 100kgx16, 9, 5 rest pause (I don't like this machine)
Leg extension: 65kgx 15, 8, 6 rest paused (I also don't like this movement)

Went to a different gym I haven't gone to in a while and the squat rack suuuccckkkkkss compared to my regular one or the one at my school gym.

Okay, I guess my "squatting" leg day I'll replace the leg extension with a 2nd session of unilateral "knee over toe" db squatting. If there's one thing I'm not worried about doing too much of, it's unliteral lower body work. Bulletproof these knees, don't even worry about muscle growth. That comes from the leg presses and squats, the single leg squats just keep you healthy.

Very excited for my first "real" session tomorrow! I've done 3 tren enanthate shots now.

Recent diet template update. Unfortunatley sam's club isn't selling my salmon anymore, and another store is offering pre cut into cubes chicken thighs, so for convenience's sake I'm using those combined with cubed breasts for a stir fry living in Asia and all that. Adjustment mid-stream which sucks but availability of food changed so....

M1
Either 1cup oats+1 cup skim+1 cup water+2 cups whey+1 cup blackberries OR 7 medium eggs

M2
2/3rds chicken breast+1/3rd chicken thighs+broccoli+asparagus stir fry (approx 250g of the chicken mixture)

M3
repeat m2

M4
repeat m2, add some kind of fruit carb source (blackberry, blueberry) and some mixed nuts or higher protein cheese like feta

M5
Do the meal you didn't do for m1.

A lot less balanced that what I was eating, I know. Really glad to have oats back in though; in terms of satiety per calorie I'm not sure a better food exists.

I never fucking listened to anyone when they said to train calves before squatting. I started doing it like a month ago. Holy shit it's amazing. Just training calves with a big stretch at the bottom for 15-30 seconds after each set to failure is a far better way to improve ankle mobility than any dynamic or static stretch I've found. It's a weighted static stretch when the muscle is already fatigued! brilliant!

Alright we reached the 9 weeks out mark on Sunday I believe. I'm glad I re-added oats. I'm dropping the whole egg meals entirely. for me, the ratio of calories to satiety is really poor for eggs but great for oats+protein powder+skim milk. I eat ~500 cals of eggs, I'm hungry again in 2 hours. I eat ~500 cals of oats, I'm not hungry for 4 hours. I guess micronutrients aren't as good, but I'm still doing stuff like chicken thigh meat and tons of vegetables and fruits so I'm not super worried about that.

I couldn't lift yesterday as I got an eye infection. Got eye drop antibiotics+amoxicillin and nuked that shit away. I had that in January 2020 and didn't treat it promptly and got the sickest I've been in recent memory; cough and eye swelling that wouldn't go away for like 3.5 weeks even with antibiotics. Caught it early and symptoms like scratchy lungs+eye swelling are already gone. So I could lift today.

Push
75 degree incline db: 34kgx19, 13, 8
Machine press: 120lbx9, 80x9, 50x22 hard, used my energy on the 75 degree
Machine Flies: who buncha 15-20s from 40-60lbs to failure with a hold
Rear delt raises: 6kg dbsx5 sets failure, first set like 32
Straight pushdowns: 42x22, 37x4 sets failure ~10-12 reps
Last two supersetted.

Noticed some slight right elbow pain, maybe a 1.5/10. Started training forearms again since that seems to nuke away elbow pain. Also did a buncha calves.

The 75 degree incline press 6 rep pr I'm attributing mostly to the dissipation of systematic fatigue and shoulder health improving, but the tren enanthate is probably kicking in about now. I think first shot was like ~15 days ago or so.

This shoulder injury was kind of a blessing in disguise for forcing me to try out 75 degree incline. I've always had to tuck elbows really hard on flat, 30 degree, and 45 degree inclines and this seems to reduce chest recruitment while raising tricep and delt recruitment. I have to tuck this way because my right side proximal bicep tendon (where the pec and bicep connect near the armpit) has had problems for literally 10 years. I have a bad winged scapula on that side which seems to cause this problem, and this winged scapula appears to be nerve damage related. Anyway, the point I'm trying to get it is that 75 degree I don't need to tuck elbows at all and can flare them really hard, so weirdly I get more upper chest recruitment and less delt tricep than the tucked 45 degree incline press. It feels really good. When my shoulder is fully fully healed, I may end up rotating 75 degree incline db and barbell for my push days. Barbell generally doesn't feel great, so if I end up rotating 75 and 45 degree dumbbell that is totally fine too. I feel like between 75 degree incline db press, this particular chest press machine, and this fly machine I get all parts of the pec worked just right. Of course I'm moving in a few months and will have different equipment, but I'll figure it out.

Next offseason I want to eat less food and cleaner food. I definitely overdid it, especially toward the end, with the junk last offseason. I'm thinking that overeating is a much more common than undereating in the offseason among American bodybuilders specifically. Basically if 20-30mg dbol is making me lose my appetite despite clean liver values, it probably means I'm eating too much fucking food to the extent its hurting both body composition and performance. Next offseason is going to be a lot of chicken thigh+cous cous and chinese chicken and rice dishes... try to stay leaner and lighter BW to give myself an easier prep. No fucking mcdonalds breakfast 5 days a week or Indian butter chicken delivery...

My kids are all reviewing for their A levels chemistry exam this week so I can kinda come into work and do whatever the fuck I feel like doing. Next week I'll be swamped helping them review economics though, but then after that back to relaxed schedule. I lifted at school gym today and got in 10k worth of steps and went down the defi rabbit hole learning all about that. Hoping to get in another 5-8k steps worth of liss by the end of the day and finish out less than 3k calories consumed. Eaten about 1300 so far and not feeling hungry really. Started ECA with 8mg ephedrine and ~40mg worth of caffeine from black coffee in the morning. Will gradually bump up over time; I'm pretty sensitive to both compared to clen which I am much less sensitive to with each run I do.

Pull
Barbell rows: 100kgx14, 80kgx16+2cheat
Chins: bwx13, 7, 6
barbell curls: 20kgx35,12,9,8,8
DB CSR: 17.5kgx16, 10

My average daily steps have been 15-20k just VLISS 95-110 HR walking around in the sun. Food has been very low as well b/c I introduced ephedrine+caffeine at 8mg and 50mg first thing AM. Appetite annihilated. I also started taking Ketotefin, which is OTC here for $1 for like 60 tablets. Of all the chemicals I am taking, Ketotefin is by far the most debilitating one in terms of daily life functionality, which is ironic given it's non prohibited status. I can't take a full miligram tablet or I am nearly comatose for a day. I started with 250mcg and I've worked up to half a tab and I'm still dragging, but it's getting better. On the bright side, it works REALLY well for seasonal allergies. I'd say 500mcg of ketotefin is about 4-5x stronger than 25mg benadryl and lasts way longer too. I see the irony that I mostly used it to synergize with clen but ended up benefitting from it's intended use, that's kind of funny to think about.

Anyway, had to limit volume on today's leg day b/c I was so fatigued from excessive morning cardio+low food+drowsy from ketotefin.

barbell curls: 25kgx33, 15kgx4 sets failure 10-20 reps

Single leg knees over toes db squats: 10kg dbsx10x3
Leg press: 170kgx25
Paused SLDL: 130kgx10 3 sec pauses.

Right hip felt a bit funny after sldls.

I am 8 weeks out today or tomorrow. I'm going to start winstrol on wednesday. I was planning on re-starting superdrol at 4 weeks out, but you already know I'm going to #BostinLoyd3ccYOLO that shit and start the sd when I start the winny at 7 weeks out and run it all the way through because we don't care about livers we're freaks! Not going to invest in halo though. I have no problems controlling mood on tren, but I definitely do get a bit fucked up on m1t and on test suspension and I know halo is a testosterone derivative. I'd rather just avoid it.

Push workout

75 degree incline press: 34kgx19, 14, 8 : ( no pr
Machine press: 10 minutes of doing sets of 12-20 with various weights and 45-60 second rests
Machine flies: 4 sets of 20
Pushdowns: 6 sets
Delt giant set (side delt raises to failure, then front delt raises to failure, then rear delt raises to failure, then some ohp): 6kgx 4 rounds

Cardio was about 90 minutes AM fasted walking and nothing else.

Not super disappointed about lack of PR on db incline press because superdrol has been out for a long time now, food has been low, and cardio has been very high. I also mis-counted and thought that I was 8 weeks out last sunday; no, I am 8 weeks out THIS sunday. So I won't be adding winstrol/superdrol until 7.5 weeks out, so a week from wednesday rather than tomorrow.

Gym rats are believing I'm a few days out lol. Middle aged woman who just earned wellness pro card says I'm right on schedule but should probably raise the fat burners+cardio but don't take out any more food until 4 weeks out.

I decided to spontaneously play badminton for 1.5 hours on top of my normal 75 minutes of AM fasted cardio before the workout. I basically changed it into a pump/low rest/volume workout instead of doing a proper session. Whatever, still got a decent pump.

Back+biceps
Chins: bwx13,8,6,4,5 directly after badminton lol
rows: 60kgx10x4
db spider curls: 10kgsx25, 4 more sets to failure
Pulldowns: 80x12x7 30-45 second rests
ez curls: 2 sets

Cool great fine. I think I can probably skip my night time cardio but will probably do 20-30 minutes just to keep up the habit. Tomorrow and the next 5 work days I have proper work to do not just relax around the office all day. Tomorrow I'll skip AM cardio b/c heavy squats and maybe add a bit of carbs.

PPL is cool and all, but for some reason I really want to try the Hany Rambod style training this offseason. I feel like having a leg day once every seven days instead of 2 every 8-10 days makes it really hard to train legs properly though; gotta fit too much shit into one day. Maybe do something like a quad day then a hams+shoulders day since shoulders are generally really short.

Biceps+Legs

Empty bar curls: 45, 17, 14
HBBS: 140kgx1, 150kgx1, 140kgx9, 100kgx23 +1 rep on both top set and down set
seated hamstring curls: 100x 18, 6, 5 rest pause
leg extensions: 80x20, 7, 5 rest pause

I felt very sick after this like crapping myself or vomitting. Not good. I suspect it's because I still have antibiotics in my system from when I had the eye infection last week and the week before.

I really like this high intensity high frequency low volume training. For whatever its worth, I do think this is the "best" way to train. However, with my lifestyle, recovery capacity, and being close to 8 weeks out I'm just not sure if I can keep going with this. I might have to dial things back a bit and return to some sort of bro split with less systematic fatigue. Palumbo style Bro split is great because arm day, shoulder day, and chest day really barely generate any CNS fatigue. The PPL pull and leg days just always generate shit tons of fatigue. I know switching programming during a prep is a cardinal sin, but I have trained that way through a lot of my career thus far and would keep exercise selection constant. I'll sleep on it.

Chest
Incline db press: 38kgx13, 30kgx12, 9
flat db press: 24kgx12, 10
Machine press: 100x13, 70x9
Machine flies: 60x13, 40x12
Total time: 45 minutes

Did every single exercise with a 1.25 sec pause at the bottom in light of my recent shoulder health issues. Except flies, paused those at the top. My shoulder seems 90% healed; felt fine on everything except the first set of flat db presses and the first set of machine presses.

I remember I used to give myself time limits for training sessions as a way of preventing overtraining/injury. I think I'll start doing that again. maybe 50 minutes for chest, 40 for arms, 75 for back (won't need this much on the days I row second instead of first), 90 for legs, and 40 for shoulders. Minutes spent doing prehab/mobility exercises not counted; start counting from first warmup set of first exercise.

My cardio and clen+t3+t4 are already pretty high. Although I'm getting harder and tighter every few days, my bodyweight is not moving. I'm worried about this. The only thing I can do is drop food if I'm already doing 90-120 minutes of LISS daily and at 120mcg of clen...

Following.

how much do you weigh right now?

maybe you can drop some fats and sub in some carbs (but still less calories)?

120mcg of clen is pretty hefty lol.

What made you go with deca for this prep? You’re going to drop it eventually?

Following.

how much do you weigh right now?

maybe you can drop some fats and sub in some carbs (but still less calories)?

120mcg of clen is pretty hefty lol.

What made you go with deca for this prep? You’re going to drop it eventually?

96.5kg with clothes and shoes after 2 meals during yesterday's back training. Although I'm needing to hit that 93kg cutoff tentatively, I'm going to see the head judge for posing coaching and there's a good chance he tells me to do open instead just because the open poses show my physique a lot better than the classic posing sequence.

The deca was dropped about 2.5 weeks ago. Current stack is 500/500/500 tren mast test long esters and I will add in winstrol starting at 50mg before bed on Saturday. Then 20mg superdrol at 3-4 weeks out. Don't want to run into digestive/appetite suppression from slamming the orals issues when I'm needing to fill out.

I actually wasn't running deca/19 nors for this offseason until I started this prep because I did not have a domestic source for pharm grade caber. I have 2 sources now + a source for ugl caber tabs and a pharmacy in turkey I can import from. I respond very very well to 19-nors, but just don't get much out of to test/eq, so that was a lifesaver. In total it'll have been 6.5 weeks of deca and 10.5 weeks of tren enanthate for the prep. I plan to run deca pretty high at 900mg and test around 400-600mg/wk this offseason. On top of that I'll run 10mg superdrol or 50mg anadrol at night before bed.

Anyway, progress is going great. Officially 8 weeks out as of yesterday.

Back
Pullups: bwx19,14,9,7,5
Rows: 80kgx16+2cheat, 80kgx8, 80kgx8+3cheat
Selectorized machine rows: 115x15, 90x14, 75x15

I'm off today. Then tomorrow shoulders. I'll give barbell seated ohp/high incline a try now that my shoulder is much more healed.

Without the caber, you get too much sides from the deca?

looking forward to see the competition physique!

Yeah I'm sensitive to both effects and side effects of 19-nors. Small doses of 19-nors are more effective then mega doses of test or eq for me. But even at 300mg tren or 600mg deca (not at the same time ofc) prolactin gyno starts popping up on the right side, as well as psychological feelings of anhedonia. Caber fixes both just fine at .5mg 2x/wk

Delts
DB ohp: 30kgx17, 11
Rear delt raises: 6kg dbs x20x3
Side delt cables: 5 sets of 12 each side
Front raises: 6kg dbsx10x3

I went pretty light and barely did anything mostly because an athlete I'm helping with a powerlifting meet had her final heavy day before taper+meet. She needs a lot of handholding with commands, filming, spotting, etc, so I put more energy into coaching than lifting on this day. Won't be like that normally.

Diet sample
M1
1 cup oats, 3 scoops whey, tbsp of peanut butter, skim+water

M2
7oz chicken breast+broccoli

M3
7oz filet steak

M4 repeat 1

M5 repeat 3

Today already banged out 45 min fasted AM cardio and I can do literally nothing but mess around at work until first week of june until june 11th. Later today ARMS which I'm looking forward to.

7.5 weeks out. I'm gonna add proviron at 100mg/day. Saturday/Sunday add oral winstrol at 50mg/day.

Arms
Barbell curls: 25kgx30, 12, 15kgx21
Dual rope pushdowns: 23kgx22, 12, 18kgx13
Cable curls: variousx 3 sets failure
Straight pushdowns: variousx3 sets failure
Single arm pushdowns: 14kgx20,14,7
DB curls: 10kgx20 each side
db hammer curls: 10kgx14 each side

Cool. good.

These were taken with not much of a pump on shoulder day. Judge guy is going to ask me to put the crack pipe down and do open SHW (shw starts over 176lbs because the average chinese bodybuilder is like 5'5 and the rest just say fuck it and do men's physique 4 tha bitches). I think this conditioning is on pace to slightly behind for 7.5 weeks out. My cardio via steps is getting really high around 12-20k/day and of course winstrol has not yet entered which makes a huge difference. I'm going to load letro 2.5mg/day last ~10-14 days. No real diuretic because of extreme Guangzhou heat+humidity. I'll just do some dandelion root and vodka+cranberry juice+caffeine tabs.

Attachments

• WeChat Image_20210521091938.jpg
    WeChat Image_20210521091938.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 34
  • WeChat Image_20210521091948.jpg
    WeChat Image_20210521091948.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 33
  • WeChat Image_20210521091956.jpg
    WeChat Image_20210521091956.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 30
  • WeChat Image_20210521092002.jpg
    WeChat Image_20210521092002.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 28
Been sick lately. TRudged in for a chest day

Incline db: 40kgx12, 30kgx13, 30kgx12 prob didn't rest enough between sets 1 and 2
flat db: 24kgx17 stopped b/c shoulder felt weird, going to cut flat for a while
machine press: 25, 13
flies: 2 sets failure

Posing: 3 rounds men's open mandatories with 10 second holds. Cramped like crazy despite the salt water I brought to drink before posing, which means i was certainly sodium depleted and not performing my best during the actual workout. This is why i often don't train in the morning. Oh well... I'll stay conscious of this more in the future.

Back
Chinups: bwx18,12,9,8,6 (bw was 96kg with clothes+shoes in evening)
Barbell rows: 80kgx15+5, 9+4 (the +s indicate reps with momentum where the rest are strict)
Mag bar pulldowns: 80lbsx22, 12
Single arm cable rows: 40lbsx9, 30lbsx9 each side

Posing: 3 rounds of mandatories 10 second holds of mandatories but like 5 minutes between rounds.

I don't think I want to do classic... I just like men's open more and I'm too new to do this to give a shit about placings. I know I was talking some shit about health, but honestly I haven't run into any major issues yet and with how long and lanky my skeleton is I can probably sustain a very high bodyweight without serious health consequences compared to a 5'8 guy with short arms. I mean being 104kg offseason has not remotely hurt my athleticism and I was still able to do standing 48 inch box jumps and can still do a ton of pullups/run fast. If I ever get so heavy that I am considerably less athletic and start running into health problems, that's when I'll know it's time to step off the gas... I'm only 32 and just started this bodybuilding thing at 29, it's gonna take a few years to grow into legit superheavyweight but bodybuilding careers can be long. I don't want it/need it RIGHT NOW; I'm okay with taking the years and putting the time in to get the physique and performance I really want rather than trophies a bit sooner.

But ultimately I'm just going to listen to what the judge tells me when I go pose for him next month.

I need to drop tren down to 300/wk. 500 is causing me insomnia+night sweats. Since it's enanthate I'll skip the next 1-2 tren shots and then do 2x/wk 150mg shots.

Cardio was 1 hour fasted AM and then got up to about 12k steps total for the day.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws