over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Training Log: Bodybuilder in China

oh so the gym has a REALLY FUCKING GOOD HACK SQUAT. I never actually trained bodybuilding in America but I don't recall ever seeing a hack squat this huge and robust. So I may rotate hacks and leg presses every other week, then when and if I get fairly strong at my single leg atg squat and can do something like 25kgx10x3 each side, I will finally return to squat.

Back+bis
Couldn't do pullups without lots of pain
cable Pullovers: up to 20x12, 17x10 idk how the fuck these cable weights are labeled. These are def heavier than kgs. No clue...
Barbell rows: 60kgx10, 70kgx10, 80kgx10, 90kgx8, 70kgx11 felt great, no pain
Machine rows: 60x12, 45x12, 8
Pulldowns: 30,40,50,40 all for sets of 10 with a pause at bottom. This might be actual kgs, still don't know LOL

EZ curls: 20kgx28, 4 more sets to failure

Chest+Shoulders+Tris

Had a dinner appointment after training so had to go a bit faster than I wanted and skipped side delts

Incline DB: 40kgx17, 11, 12 (last time 17, 12, 7, so huge improvement on volume but still can't get the 18th rep. My rests may have even been shorter this time too)
Flat db: 35kgx10, 7
Machine flies ??x 2 sets failure
Machine press: ??x2 sets failure

Side delt raises: 5 sets failure
tricep pushdowns: 5 sets failure

The fly machine I have is not nearly as good as my last gym, but there's a unique "cable flie" machine I can try instead. The machine press is a lot better and I got a sick pump from it so maybe just cut out flies entirely and do 3-4 sets on the machine press.

Post workout I had half a kilo of pulled pork at a bbq restaurant, a ~100g sausage, french fries, and cornbread. So yeah I went balls out on this refeed with super high fat foods which I'm sure is far from optimal. But this is just an offseason recomp phase; obviously I am not prepping for anything currently so it's okay to have less optimized and more frequent cheat days/meals.

I ALSO REALLY WANNA FUCKING GET THIS 18TH REP BEFORE NOVEMBER SO GOTTA EAT UP ON CHEST DAY.

I have some raws coming in the mail and I'm going to make some injectable dbol. They were out of superdrol powder and won't have it back in stock until 2022.

last night ANOTHER cheat of south african bbq

Legs
Hamstrings curls: 52.5x16,8,5 rest pause
Leg press: 20s up to 4ppsx33,21,13 then did buncha calf raises while resting
Single leg atg squat: 10kgx10x3 each side
Hip thrust (machine) 1px12,10,8
Hyperextensions: bwx12,12,9

Damn... I I got a crazy pump and I was so winded from the leg press. This leg press machine I can get super deep ROM; previous ones were built badly to where I couldn't get much depth. I feel like I basically have to no reason to barbell squat anymore... and I haven't even done actual working sets on our hack squat machine lol.

Great workout today again, making big progress on all my big lifts (except of course the top set of fucking incline db press my nemesis)

Smith CGBP: 100kgx16, 80kgx16,17
Hammer curls wu then 22.5kgx11, 15kgx16, 11

Superset 1
Dual rope pushdowns 5 sets failure
ez curls 20kg x5xfail

Superset 2
V pushdowns: 5 sets failure
cable curls: 4 sets failure

some forearms and dead hangs from a pullup bar for forearm/grip training.

Back+bis

Bad workout today. Lat didn't feel good and I also slept less from staying out late last night. Stayed out late but not as late tonight and just updating the log before I eat my last meal and get to sleep.

Barbell rows: warmup then up to 95kgx10 and that was all, lat felt too wonky
Row machine: 67.5kgx15, 57.5kgx13, 9
Pulldowns: 30,40,50,40 x10 v bar
cable pullovers: 3x10
EZ curls: 20kgx5 sets, first set 33 reps but my biceps were not as fatigued as last week so it's not really +5 reps of progress.

Got my guaiacol to make injectable dbol and DHB. I may come off the tren and do test, deca, dhb, and dbol as my main stack. I brewed up sust using only EO and no oil as the carrier... holy fuck it is so smooth. 0 pip, although I did fuck up and made it at 215mg/ml instead of 250. But normally I have more pip at 200mg test e in MCT/GSO. It also draws so god damn fast and I can actually have the patience to slin pin it.

Chest+shoulder+triceps
Incline db: 40kgx17, 14, 8 (???)
Flat db (paused): 35kgx14, 8
Cable machine flie: 15x15, 9, 6
Machine press: 2 sets failure
Rear delt raises: 5 sets failure
CAble side raises: 3 sets failure
cable triceps: 7 sets wtih various angles and attatchments.

Got my guaiacol in the mail and brewed up my injectable dbol. EVen using EO as a carrier and brewing with 10% EO, it still took quite a lot of heat to dissolve. I managed to brew my most recent batch of tren e with 0 heat added, dissolved just from stirring.

Anyway, first impressions of injectable dbol is that it's awesome. I've read a few things online about injectable vs oral dbol and most people say it hits faster and is stronger mg per mg than oral version. I'd say the first part was definitely not true, but the second part is true. It took longer to kick in, maybe 2-2.5 hours rather than 30-45 minutes. It lasted longer and I feel it even a few hours after working out. But it was definitely stronger... more pumps/aggression for sure, even after literally only one inject. I feel like I leveled up as a brewer brewing my first "injectable oral". Gonna try DHB with guaiacol around 15% later on. My last dhb brew was a disaster using 50/50 MCT and EO with no guaiacol; pip central. Reduced 100 down to 75 by adding more oil+BB+EO, still pip city. Next step will be to learn how to brew water based stuff... I can get base hormones for just about everything... it'd be cool as hell if I could brew some water based tren/nandrolone. Or maybe water based orals... that sounds like a lot of fun.

Hit a leg session 1 day earlier yesterday instead of today since we work today but not sunday and I want to be able to enjoy my weekend.

Legs
hamstring curl: 52.5x19,8,6 rest paused
Single leg atg squat: 15kgx10, 20kgx10x3
Leg press: 20s up to 4 platesx25
Calf raises on leg press
Hyperextensions: bwx12x3

Certainly getting those dbol backpumps already. Will still hit arms sunday, but we are on the weird "work on the weekends to makeup the time lost during the holiday" bullshit schedule. So next week finally just normal 5 day workweek 2 day weekend.

Arms

Hammer curls: WU then 22.5kgx15, 15kgx20, 14 chatting to a busty tatted girl tryna practice her english so took too long rest. Worth it.
Meadows Dual Rope pushdowns: 10s up to 20kg, then 15kgx3 sets failure all around 10-15 reps

Superset 1
Straight bar pushdowns 5 sets
EZ curls 5 sets first set 20kgx36

Superset 2
Straight bar overhead triceps: 5 sets
Straight bar curls: 15kgx5 sets first set 21 reps

Forearms+hanging from a pullup bar for grip/forearm training to prehab elbow

I didn't do cgbp because I woke up with some pain in my pec/bicep tendon area... this area often hurts after pushing pressing movements hard for many weeks in a row without resting/deloading. I need to deload next chest+shoulder+tricep session... or rather just do some sort of overhead pressing and try to find a light chest exercise that doesn't irritate the area and try to break that nemisis 40kgx17 incline press pr in the following week when I am fresh and residual fatigue is dissipated.

I weighed myself at my scale at the old gym where I hit a gym weight high of 102kg over summer. Despite eating super unclean over the past 8 days enjoying holiday mode with a lot of all you can eats and south african braai (non-fruit sugars only around workouts though), I am somehow down to 94kg. So the first time I hit that 40kgx17 incline I was 101kg and got fewer reps on the down sets. Now I am 94-95kg and hitting the same top set with much more reps on down sets. That's great progress for sure. I tend to get in the habit of only looking at the log book and not the mirror or the scale when measuring progress. Natural coming from an oly lifitng background... Losing 6kg bw over about 7-8 weeks and staying about as strong/slightly stronger than before is awesome though.

Oh, the injectable dbol is working great. I forgot what these dbol pumps on arm day felt like... man they are awesome. Now I just gotta pray I don't run into any appetite issues. I'm at 50mg/day, and I'm very tempted to bump it up to 100mg/day of inj dbol if my appetite is still high while reducing other drugs because I like it so much.

Arms

Hammer curls: WU then 22.5kgx15, 15kgx20, 14 chatting to a busty tatted girl tryna practice her english so took too long rest. Worth it.
Meadows Dual Rope pushdowns: 10s up to 20kg, then 15kgx3 sets failure all around 10-15 reps

Superset 1
Straight bar pushdowns 5 sets
EZ curls 5 sets first set 20kgx36

Superset 2
Straight bar overhead triceps: 5 sets
Straight bar curls: 15kgx5 sets first set 21 reps

Forearms+hanging from a pullup bar for grip/forearm training to prehab elbow

I didn't do cgbp because I woke up with some pain in my pec/bicep tendon area... this area often hurts after pushing pressing movements hard for many weeks in a row without resting/deloading. I need to deload next chest+shoulder+tricep session... or rather just do some sort of overhead pressing and try to find a light chest exercise that doesn't irritate the area and try to break that nemisis 40kgx17 incline press pr in the following week when I am fresh and residual fatigue is dissipated.

I weighed myself at my scale at the old gym where I hit a gym weight high of 102kg over summer. Despite eating super unclean over the past 8 days enjoying holiday mode with a lot of all you can eats and south african braai (non-fruit sugars only around workouts though), I am somehow down to 94kg. So the first time I hit that 40kgx17 incline I was 101kg and got fewer reps on the down sets. Now I am 94-95kg and hitting the same top set with much more reps on down sets. That's great progress for sure. I tend to get in the habit of only looking at the log book and not the mirror or the scale when measuring progress. Natural coming from an oly lifitng background... Losing 6kg bw over about 7-8 weeks and staying about as strong/slightly stronger than before is awesome though.
Is your split push pull legs arms actually?

I've been having some really bad pain in my proximal bicep tendon on the right side. This sometimes happens from chest training if I go too long without deloading, but this time it wasn't until like 4 days after training chest. I am sure it's been made worse to the accutane I've been on. 20mg daily was way too high, 10mg 2x/wk is fine. I figured my forearms and elbows haven't been in great shape either, so I almost entirely took this week of training off, and just did an easy deload workout last night.

hbbs: up to 140kgx6
incline db press on left side only, right too painful to even do 10kg dbs: up to 30kgx10, 12
Barbell rows: up to 80kgx10, 90kgx6
Some pulldowns

Back to it in full swing on Wednesday and it's saturday here now. May do another deload workout tomorrow. Cardio+steps have been very high and I'm no longer on any clen. I'm basically ready to bulk on the cycle that luki suggested to me as appropriate for a guy tryna go pro in classic physique. Basically 1.2g test and rotate 400mg tren enanthate with 600-700mg deca every few weeks with 8-12ius of humalog pre and post workout. Haven't decided between generic gh or mk677; I like both and I can run 5iu generics for about $100/mo and mk for maybe $60/mo. Then of course I gotta add the injectable dbol haha. My domestic source has lantus but is charging a whopping $50 for every 300ius. I can import it from a board source for like $65 for 1500 iu, so I probably will just do that to try it out. I hear a lot of ectomorphic guys like me respond extremely well to it. I *think* lantus does not degrade in shipping outside of refrigeration.

I can hire somebody to prep my meals for about $12-15 each time + I pay the cost of the materials. I might do this as my main offseason issue is eating enough food and keeping things clean for the sake of my digestion. I won't get fat doing pizza/burgers/ice cream and stuff even on insulin, but I will absolutely destroy my digestion if I did this so I am basically forced to clean bulk. If I have clean food always there in meal prep containers ready to go maybe I can finally stop fucking up my offseasons and but aceing it on my cuts which is fucking embarrassing since most people do the exact opposite.

Did some glutes and hamstrings
Barbell hip thrusts up to 100kgx10x2
Machine hip thrust 1.5px10 greatly prefer machine over barbell for this
hamstring curls: 40x12x3
single leg atg squat: 12.5kgx10x3 each side

I think I'll be unable to train chest fully again next week and will do left side only but go maybe 7.5/10, then the week following back to normal hopefully. i can train back+arms+legs normally next week, however.

finally back. Got a bad cold and was kept out of the gym for a few days. My bicep tendon still hasn't healed either. I think it's no coincidence that it broke just shortly after I had to go lighter on back training; start to get an imbalance after just a few weeks of not doing heavy overload retraction training perhaps.

Back
Deadlift: 160kgx5x3
Rows: 70kgx16,8,5
PLate loaded pulldowns: 2ppsx13, 8, 6
Machine rows: 57x10, 45x12,8
Cable pulldowns with underhand grip: 45x10, 35x12, 9

Barbell curls: empty barx35, 16, 9

Chest+shoulders+triceps
INcline db unilateral press: up to 30kgx10 on left side only, right side couldn't handle even 10kg db
DB unilateral ohp: up to 25kgx6, 20kgx10 omg this exercise is amazing... such a good pump and 0 problems with pec tendon. I'm not going to flat press anymore, going to use this on chest+delt day as my other free weight exercise
Buncha machines on left side only

DB side delt raises: 3 sets
Rear delts: 3 sets

Pushdowns: 7 sets

Hope next week I can finally get back to normal, but I suspect we're going to be waiting another 2 weeks from today.

Back
Deadlift: up to 220kgx1, 170kgx5x2
Rows: 70kgx19,11,7
fucking around with pulldowns, machine rows, and pullovers
curls

Training was unfocused but for good reason. Every year this gym does a charity deadlift competition where we donate 1 RMB per kilo lifted by ~20ish people across 3 attempts to a kids born in mountain who have elevation related diseases. I was the only one who did backoff work and a real workout after the contest. Of the 6 powerlifters, 4 of us had to take it light and not go balls out because of various injuries. One 75kg kid sumo pulled 255kg though, it was cool as fuck to watch. Highest wilks deadlift i've seen in person, and I saw some heavier fellas deadlift 290 at my clients meet a few months back.

Despite using tons of guaciol, the dhb still has enormous pip. Even though I pinned it on tuesday, it was bad enough on sunday to where I couldn't train chest today. I'll move that to tomorrow. Since my bicep tendon is still recovering, it won't be heavy so moving it back a day will be no big deal for the next workout.

Chest+shoulder+tri

incline db press: up to 30kgx10x2
Buncha messing around with machines trying to find something that I could do pain free, found some decent flies.
single arm standing ohp: up to 25kgx10, backoff set of 15kgx14 each side
Tricep pushdowns: 20kgx5 sets failure

I'm mad that my shoulder/bicep is still not healed yet and I really wanna get back to pushing for incline db prs, but it's going to be a while..

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear