over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Training on hectic work schedule

Super $ingh

Registered
Brothers of Iron,

Been off cycle since end of june, was hoping to start 500mg test e with a 6 week 40mg dbol kick start in mid sept, but due to work commitments (8am starts and 9pm finishes) and my commute of an hour home its going to be difficult especially from mid September to end of October and possibly November when these long days start.

Idea was to bulk for 10-12 weeks , cruise for a few weeks over xmas and then bump up to 500mg final 8 weeks of a cut, all with just test, maybe a little t3 thrown in if needed (and Ai, HCG etc..)

Ok so dilemma is I don’t want to stop training, summer has been lapse diet wise so coming in a bit smaller but slight added waistline.
I’m not going to start my cycle until my training and diet is on point now, but with the hectic schedule, instead of not training would u incorporate SOME training?

Even if it’s like 3 sets of heavy barbell curls? I have limited weights in my garage so deads, bench and squats will be much less and not “heavy” – will be much more negative style training and slower reps.

Shall I just maintain and clean up the diet and aim to tighten up in this time and then just lean gain when I can get back on cycle and the gym regularly? Just not sure where to be on the training side as I never had this problem?

I've been there its hard. Personally what I would do is train 4 days a week 1 on 1 off so like Monday chest and bi's, wed back and tris Friday legs and weekend get shoulders and calves. When I was doing a schedule like yours I trained the max-ot workout and it worked well for me and allowed me to keep making strength gains. Obviously nutrition is key so make sure you're prepping all of your meals on a Sunday. Tupperware is cheap go to the dollar store and get enough to last you for all of your meals for the week.

I am running into this problem now.

Priorities my friend. If you miss a day you miss a day. Do not rely on gear to get you through either.

Rely on diet. Keep your diet as strict as possible.

This will keep muscle. also keep your body fat low. Diet is the most important

life is a balance. Know when to hold me and when to fold them. If work is hectic I would focus on cardio diet and recovering from I juries with a lot of stretching. Use the time to recharge your body and not drain yourself with boh work and training. Make the training fun and you will look forward to it at an end of a day. Then when your work ours drop, then hit the gas and go on a upswing with weights and gear.

I train in my garage a lot and have for years. There are a ton of exercises in which you can do with a little. Watch YouTube videos for ideas. I use balance pads, balance balance ball, ropes, Dumbbells, kettle bells and do things like one leg squats, dumbbell squats, push ups, bench on balance ball, door pull ups, rope pulls, rope pull overs, a bunch of variety. And no I don't do "Crossfit workouts". I still train with a bodybuilding/joint health mentality.

Good suggestions thanks....might aswell tighten up.
Regular eating will be difficult due to the workload so I think I might aswell trim...and jus add the muscle on a lean scale when I csn hit the gear.

Aim is to go hols in feb/March so prob be logical....although to get as big as possible seems like a winter plan for next year now :-(

Kiddan paaji ? Sat sri aakal

As u say u have limited wts in garage then I would advice body wt is your friend so every time u train say 2-3 times a week ( at least 2 three will be ideal do supersets of push ups with varying angles with dip handles , put your feet on floor or a small block or higher bench so you get all 3 angles and pull ups ( u can buy a good quality bar which fits in the door or get one fitted in garage- easily done) so superset till u fatigue and has a good pump going across all body then do 8-15 reps sets with the wts u got . u will get good pump and body wt will add good mix. For triceps you can keep the dip handles and shoulder width and do similer motion to close grip bench ( just don't lockout elbows with your body wt- 80 percent lockouts , keep pumping u will b surprised at the pump in tris . will hit all heads, keep elbows tucked in as much as u can ) . do delta last always tri sets for frind side lateral ( 10 kg dumbell will feel killer !) As those tri dips and long as u r pushing your self straight up parallel works the front delts to the max more then tris so you don't even need to do any overhead press for delts. dip handles and pull up bar are pretty cheap to get and takes little to no space. All the best

Kiddan paaji ? Sat sri aakal

As u say u have limited wts in garage then I would advice body wt is your friend so every time u train say 2-3 times a week ( at least 2 three will be ideal do supersets of push ups with varying angles with dip handles , put your feet on floor or a small block or higher bench so you get all 3 angles and pull ups ( u can buy a good quality bar which fits in the door or get one fitted in garage- easily done) so superset till u fatigue and has a good pump going across all body then do 8-15 reps sets with the wts u got . u will get good pump and body wt will add good mix. For triceps you can keep the dip handles and shoulder width and do similer motion to close grip bench ( just don't lockout elbows with your body wt- 80 percent lockouts , keep pumping u will b surprised at the pump in tris . will hit all heads, keep elbows tucked in as much as u can ) . do delta last always tri sets for frind side lateral ( 10 kg dumbell will feel killer !) As those tri dips and long as u r pushing your self straight up parallel works the front delts to the max more then tris so you don't even need to do any overhead press for delts. dip handles and pull up bar are pretty cheap to get and takes little to no space. All the best
Tha ks for the input veera

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity