over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

training till you puke..

j-bol

Registered
whats up guys when i talk to people that i know work out ill say "man todays workout was intense nearly puked after deadlifts" there like what.. why would you lift till you almost puke? i feel like its a solid work out if i can push myself to that level of intensity. who else feels the same way or am i just crazy. now im not talkin i ate 20 min before i train. or pop a bunch of ephedra. just straight heavy weight short rests intense weight training...

I have never got to that point with squats or deads and I do hit them hard, they are my favorite.

With that said today I got very ill after my fifth set of kroc rows. IDK what it is with these sonovabitches but they kill m,e dead. I am doing the 5-3-1 program BTW

whats up guys when i talk to people that i know work out ill say "man todays workout was intense nearly puked after deadlifts" there like what.. why would you lift till you almost puke? i feel like its a solid work out if i can push myself to that level of intensity. who else feels the same way or am i just crazy. now im not talkin i ate 20 min before i train. or pop a bunch of ephedra. just straight heavy weight short rests intense weight training...

Been there and done that, I had two workout partners and we trained like mad men and you would not dare to try and skip your set. We dragged a rubbish can around with us for us to puke in. The only rest you would get is when the others were doing their set. Call it crazy but we had fun and it was through that type of training that I really started to grow.

leg press

When i train legs i always feel like i wanna puke in the can next to me after a good lift :) Thats the only way i think true progress will come for me!

Back when I was Powerlifting, I would often get very nauseous, dizzy, and disoriented after a extreme set on the Mono-lift. Never did puke, although I've seen and trained with many men that have. We actually have puke tubs in our gym.

There were many a times at the end of a workout I felt like I was going to puke but I never did, yet. Usually I try to chew on gum so I don't get that feeling.

imo puking is for some one with a weak stomach, or a newby starting to training intense, the only time any lift gets me even just really hard to fucking breathe is squats, and i can have a 1500 cal breakfast wright before as i usauly do

imo puking is for some one with a weak stomach, or a newby starting to training intense, the only time any lift gets me even just really hard to fucking breathe is squats, and i can have a 1500 cal breakfast wright before as i usauly do

seems like you do girly workouts imo, if you haven't gotten the feeling to puke. Just imo.:p:rolleyes:;):D

Working legs really hard was about the only thing that would ever get me. Years ago when I was training with John Parillo I came very close several times to puking. My training partner puked a few times. Its not really a big deal.

Now here is something hardcore. Training till you pee your pants! I know of a female that was training legs so hard that she ended up peeing during the set. It seems like women are most likely to have this kind of thing happen.

I come close to puking after doing squats or deadlifts sometimes.
Someone told me years ago it's from an adrenaline dump but I
don't know if it's true or not. Sometimes after heavy leg presses
I'll get a little dizzy - probably from not breathng deeply enough.
I make a effort now to get three or four deep breaths before and
after a heavy set and it helps with nausea and dizziness.

I have puked after doing squats and lunges. I almost puked the other day after doing 5 sets of deadlifts but I think it was from too much caffeine. If the workout is really intense and I have had a lot of caffeine, I will feel like puking.

seems like you do girly workouts imo, if you haven't gotten the feeling to puke. Just imo.:p:rolleyes:;):D

imo you have a stomach of a 5 year old little girl, maybe you should move on to a new sport if you cant hang with the big dogs,

Working legs really hard was about the only thing that would ever get me. Years ago when I was training with John Parillo I came very close several times to puking. My training partner puked a few times. Its not really a big deal.

Now here is something hardcore. Training till you pee your pants! I know of a female that was training legs so hard that she ended up peeing during the set. It seems like women are most likely to have this kind of thing happen.

lol thats funny... i was training with a guy doing leg press machine and hes screaming on his last reps and rips ass soo loud...i lost it i bet he sharted tho with that intensity.lol

I have puked after doing squats and lunges. I almost puked the other day after doing 5 sets of deadlifts but I think it was from too much caffeine. If the workout is really intense and I have had a lot of caffeine, I will feel like puking.

yea caffine will jnstantly make me puke.. i was taking nano vapor in the day and if i didnt wait at least 45 min or more it was certain id puke..i never realize i need to puke till after my sets tho during squats or deadlifts im in the fucking zone.. than i put down the weight feel like im on a cloud for a min than YAK!

Never puked but since I started taking NO shotgun with all the caffeine and shit thats in it, deads and squats both make me feel dizzy like I could easily pass the fuck out and drop 350 lbs on my head.

imo you have a stomach of a 5 year old little girl, maybe you should move on to a new sport if you cant hang with the big dogs,

You have a lot of imo I hung with the big boys national competitors who heaved with the best of them. You see it has nothing to do with your stomach it is the shortness of breath which makes you nauseated. So if you haven't had the feeling to puke while doing deads or squats you are lifting like a little girl. In my gym you would be labelled as a sissy boy just imo. Lift hardcore or go home....

And mito you can also classify most of the other posters who have posted on this thread that they are 5 year old girls also. But funny how most of us can relate to lifting heavy and either puking or wanting to puke after doing some heavy sets. You are the only one thinks it has to do with stomach, which the rest of us know it has nothing to do with your stomach. If you puke because of your stomach it is because you have the stomach flu or food poisoning.

once years ago when i first started training i got really dizzy and puked on chest day of all things.......havent puked in the gym since......still today after a heavy intense leg workout i still sometimes get that feeling of wanting to puke.....

You have a lot of imo I hung with the big boys national competitors who heaved with the best of them. You see it has nothing to do with your stomach it is the shortness of breath which makes you nauseated. So if you haven't had the feeling to puke while doing deads or squats you are lifting like a little girl. In my gym you would be labelled as a sissy boy just imo. Lift hardcore or go home....

And mito you can also classify most of the other posters who have posted on this thread that they are 5 year old girls also. But funny how most of us can relate to lifting heavy and either puking or wanting to puke after doing some heavy sets. You are the only one thinks it has to do with stomach, which the rest of us know it has nothing to do with your stomach. If you puke because of your stomach it is because you have the stomach flu or food poisoning.
amen! i wouldnt call have the dudes on here a sissy.. i dont think maldorf got a back like that liftin like a sissy he lifted lke the rest of us, till our body cannt handle it anymore...than we puke lol

i think if you really wanna grow than on the days you work out the larger muscle groups you should feel like your going to puke i've noticed that i grow more as long as you grub hard.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws