over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

training till you puke..

never puked, but recently on heavy leg days i almost pass out. my hearing starts to go and i get lightheaded.

never puked, but recently on heavy leg days i almost pass out. my hearing starts to go and i get lightheaded.

yea man kno that feeling too.. sometimes after i workout when i breath my ears pop than un pop an pop... fuck! its not like im not breathing its all that pressure on ya.. ya kno

whats up guys when i talk to people that i know work out ill say "man todays workout was intense nearly puked after deadlifts" there like what.. why would you lift till you almost puke? i feel like its a solid work out if i can push myself to that level of intensity. who else feels the same way or am i just crazy. now im not talkin i ate 20 min before i train. or pop a bunch of ephedra. just straight heavy weight short rests intense weight training...

yeah me to bro i fucking puked many times lately speciely when i started the heavy duty program but mostly after spuats

You have a lot of imo I hung with the big boys national competitors who heaved with the best of them. You see it has nothing to do with your stomach it is the shortness of breath which makes you nauseated. So if you haven't had the feeling to puke while doing deads or squats you are lifting like a little girl. In my gym you would be labelled as a sissy boy just imo. Lift hardcore or go home....

And mito you can also classify most of the other posters who have posted on this thread that they are 5 year old girls also. But funny how most of us can relate to lifting heavy and either puking or wanting to puke after doing some heavy sets. You are the only one thinks it has to do with stomach, which the rest of us know it has nothing to do with your stomach. If you puke because of your stomach it is because you have the stomach flu or food poisoning.

ive had the shortnees of breath after heavy sqauts were i couldnt breathe and thougtht i was almost having a hardattack but never puked, as for the posters in this thread not all of them are saying they puked, so why dont you make an open poll and see how many people on here puke and dont. so how do you know puking of lackness of oxegen doesnt have anything to do with your stomach, you a doc? so why do pussies throw up after a rollercoaster ride, oh ya maybe they had shortnees of breath and got nauseated, is that food poisoining oh ya imo , post up some resources and back your data on that claim, on top of all that we lift atleast a couple times a week and if ur thrwoing up almost everytime after ur hard workout that should say somthings wrong, all that acid on ur teeth is gona leave you toothless eventually, i rest my case im not trying to argue with ya so ill settle on it now

The Science behind it - it's not how tuff you are

When you train near failure with max loads in the rep ranges of 8-20 or damn, even 100. You get a burning feeling in the muscle, that's a toxic bi-product of muscular contraction released into the blood stream called "lactic acid/LA". while you are resting in between sets your body tries to clear those levels and decrease the toxins in your blood and the burning sensation goes away. Then you start your next set, and so on. No problem.
But, let's say your body is conditioned and used to a low volume training program for legs. One day you get to train with a new huge partner by the name of EnglishBulldog! and you are following his lead though a timed German Volume Training - GVT squat workout. The short explaination of GVT is 10 sets of 10 reps with a constant non-changing load (We will use 315 for example) with a constant timed rest interval (say 2 minutes). after your 2 minutes are up, you are back under the bar for another 10 reps until all 10 sets (100 reps with 315 in say 40 toal minutes) are complete. Without going too far into why we would like to create that type of shock to the CNS, let's just say there is solid science behind most routines until the body get's acclimated to it. (Enter Periodization....Oh Shit, maybe another time)
Stay on Task Scotty!!! Your next GVT leg day would be with 325 lbs if you succeeded in the 100 reps, or staying with 315 if you did not complete the 100 reps.
So......Evil, What the fuck does this have to do with PUKING you ask?
Oh, sorry dude, I do that a lot.....Blah,blah,blah. OK, so back to the garbage can in front of the squat racks: If our blood's toxin levels are too high for our body to sustain, We must get rid of it right? PUKE! Just like if your Blood alcohol levels get too high (or say....TOXIC...) we puke to get rid of some of the poison because we are built for self-preservation and want to live. A simple way to avoid toxic lactic acid levels would be to be the puss who needs 3 minutes between sets initially, hey! that's actually a good idea. Oh wait, I think I remember reading something about those tuff workouts that illicit high lactic acid levels releaseing a whole lot of that growth hormone stuff. Anyway, now I'm just being an ass..... Have a good workout Guys. Peace. It doesn't make you a BAD-ASS to puke during squats, everyone can do it. Some of us just enjoy it too much though!!!!
BTW- I was board tonight and thought I'd try something a little different. Not trying to come off like a dick. I just actually do have a strong passion behind the "why this or that works". It kept me busy for 6 years in college. Have a good night. Gibby, I know you are still laughing at this one!

ive had the shortnees of breath after heavy sqauts were i couldnt breathe and thougtht i was almost having a hardattack but never puked, as for the posters in this thread not all of them are saying they puked, so why dont you make an open poll and see how many people on here puke and dont. so how do you know puking of lackness of oxegen doesnt have anything to do with your stomach, you a doc? so why do pussies throw up after a rollercoaster ride, oh ya maybe they had shortnees of breath and got nauseated, is that food poisoining oh ya imo , post up some resources and back your data on that claim, on top of all that we lift atleast a couple times a week and if ur thrwoing up almost everytime after ur hard workout that should say somthings wrong, all that acid on ur teeth is gona leave you toothless eventually, i rest my case im not trying to argue with ya so ill settle on it now

You are the one that brought up the so called fact that puking during a workout was for a person with a weak stomach. You need to post the facts to show this, I am merely sharing my experiences like the others who have posted of having that sick feeling and many who have puked. Go back and read the posts. Funny but most of the guys posting have experienced what I have, which shows that most of us here lift HEAVY WITH MINIMAL REST IN BETWEN SETS. You should try it you may grow to be a man.:p

How idiotic is it to bring up a roller coaster ride and again you keep saying stomach. Anyone can tell you when you ride a roller coaster you puke because your equilibrium is screwed which causes nausea which in turn causes you to barf. You and your weak stomach, please provide proof of this so called weak stomach syndrome you keep bringing up.

Also can you please explain to me and others what is a HARDATTACK? Is it when you lift and have a shortness of breath or is after you had sex with your hand that you have a hardattack. Now if you are talking about a HEART ATTACK then you should see a doctor because that is a dangerous sign of your BP being to high and your heart not being able to handle the strain. Peace bro no matter what get checked and stay healthy.

Last edited:
When you train near failure with max loads in the rep ranges of 8-20 or damn, even 100. You get a burning feeling in the muscle, that's a toxic bi-product of muscular contraction released into the blood stream called "lactic acid/LA". while you are resting in between sets your body tries to clear those levels and decrease the toxins in your blood and the burning sensation goes away. Then you start your next set, and so on. No problem.
But, let's say your body is conditioned and used to a low volume training program for legs. One day you get to train with a new huge partner by the name of EnglishBulldog! and you are following his lead though a timed German Volume Training - GVT squat workout. The short explaination of GVT is 10 sets of 10 reps with a constant non-changing load (We will use 315 for example) with a constant timed rest interval (say 2 minutes). after your 2 minutes are up, you are back under the bar for another 10 reps until all 10 sets (100 reps with 315 in say 40 toal minutes) are complete. Without going too far into why we would like to create that type of shock to the CNS, let's just say there is solid science behind most routines until the body get's acclimated to it. (Enter Periodization....Oh Shit, maybe another time)
Stay on Task Scotty!!! Your next GVT leg day would be with 325 lbs if you succeeded in the 100 reps, or staying with 315 if you did not complete the 100 reps.
So......Evil, What the fuck does this have to do with PUKING you ask?
Oh, sorry dude, I do that a lot.....Blah,blah,blah. OK, so back to the garbage can in front of the squat racks: If our blood's toxin levels are too high for our body to sustain, We must get rid of it right? PUKE! Just like if your Blood alcohol levels get too high (or say....TOXIC...) we puke to get rid of some of the poison because we are built for self-preservation and want to live. A simple way to avoid toxic lactic acid levels would be to be the puss who needs 3 minutes between sets initially, hey! that's actually a good idea. Oh wait, I think I remember reading something about those tuff workouts that illicit high lactic acid levels releaseing a whole lot of that growth hormone stuff. Anyway, now I'm just being an ass..... Have a good workout Guys. Peace. It doesn't make you a BAD-ASS to puke during squats, everyone can do it. Some of us just enjoy it too much though!!!!
BTW- I was board tonight and thought I'd try something a little different. Not trying to come off like a dick. I just actually do have a strong passion behind the "why this or that works". It kept me busy for 6 years in college. Have a good night. Gibby, I know you are still laughing at this one!

first i have to give you some half ass credit for making up this halk of shit and making it sound actaully simi scientific and logical, i would like to give you other half of credit if ya can prove me wrong and post the sources whether on the net or in a chem or bio book. how can you have the nuts to say to much lactic acid in the blood will cause you to puke which is totaly irrelevent to puking or the stomach, through lactic acid fermaentation nadh is oxidized to nadh+, the toxins are carried to the liver and whith oxegen its converted back to pyruvate and the process reciprocates, WHAT it is hypnatriamia with soduim dropping having kidneys hood water by a hormone from the brain called adh, your kidneys make pyravic acid which changes the ph in your blood releaseing into your stomach causing you to puke if you cant handle it or arent use to it,(weak stomach) you CAN go look this up more to find for yourself unlike your claim,but to all whom have puked im not calling you a pussy or putting you down in any way, its just science and you should get more accustomed over time ,as for drinking alcohol that a whole other dam topic and common sense we all know that a poison. although you are correct about the gh release. second, the training you just desribed style you just desrribed is not that intense and rather more related to a strength building regime, 2 minutes between sets! i take no more than 5 sec between sets with a superset of atleast 3 sets in them, and no more than a min and a half minutes in between each superset, so how do you even bring up the cns with all this please explain more, im not trying to act like a know everyting but do know a few things, but i would like anyone to try to post up sources and we can go more into detail on this

You are the one that brought up the so called fact that puking during a workout was for a person with a weak stomach. You need to post the facts to show this, I am merely sharing my experiences like the others who have posted of having that sick feeling and many who have puked. Go back and read the posts. Funny but most of the guys posting have experienced what I have, which shows that most of us here lift HEAVY WITH MINIMAL REST IN BETWEN SETS. You should try it you may grow to be a man.:p

How idiotic is it to bring up a roller coaster ride and again you keep saying stomach. Anyone can tell you when you ride a roller coaster you puke because your equilibrium is screwed which causes nausea which in turn causes you to barf. You and your weak stomach, please provide proof of this so called weak stomach syndrome you keep bringing up.

Also can you please explain to me and others what is a HARDATTACK? Is it when you lift and have a shortness of breath or is after you had sex with your hand that you have a hardattack. Now if you are talking about a HEART ATTACK then you should see a doctor because that is a dangerous sign of your BP being to high and your heart not being able to handle the strain. Peace bro no matter what get checked and stay healthy.

look all you can in to hyponatramia. the example for roller coaster rides is that your a pussy if ya do throw up ,you cant handle the pressure, off equilibruim is from dizzyness like form a marygoround and roller caosters dont just go around in a circle, they go all around, so you shouldnt get dizzy, they throw up from being scared or g force sickness or the combo you can look more into that moral of story its a weak stomache, ok you got me on my spelling as you can see im in a rush here and not a great typer but who the fuck cares you knew what i was saying , this is pro muscle. my blood is superior btw, and was a simiiarlty to the heart attack smyptons, simply just fucking hard to breathe, yes it was not a great example a better example would had been a ashma attack, you should want to aim to get this feeling after sqauts as long as you can handle it

look all you can in to hyponatramia. the example for roller coaster rides is that your a pussy if ya do throw up ,you cant handle the pressure, off equilibruim is from dizzyness like form a marygoround and roller caosters dont just go around in a circle, they go all around, so you shouldnt get dizzy, they throw up from being scared or g force sickness or the combo you can look more into that moral of story its a weak stomache, ok you got me on my spelling as you can see im in a rush here and not a great typer but who the fuck cares you knew what i was saying , this is pro muscle. my blood is superior btw, and was a simiiarlty to the heart attack smyptons, simply just fucking hard to breathe, yes it was not a great example a better example would had been a ashma attack, you should want to aim to get this feeling after sqauts as long as you can handle it

Huh? A merry go round goes around in circles which causes equilibruim problems but a roller coaster which doesn't just go around in a circle but all over does not? Wow is that a contradicting statement.

Funny but I rode the best roller coasters and none of them made me sick, so if I have a weak stomach how can I handle these nausating rides and yet when I squat heavy or do heavy deads with only about 30 second rest period do I want to puke? Please show me where it says that fear causes you to puke? Most people who have been scared out of their wits shit or piss in their pants not puke.

Your statement that your blood is superior, can you post your blood test results, because I think all of us here would like to see what a superior blood is, damn maybe that is why all of us get sick and want to puke we have inferior blood.

What does pro muscle have to do with anything we are posting about, are you a pro? Sounds like you have problems with your health if you are having asthma attacks and symptoms like a heart attack. By the way do you have asthma and have you had a heart attack, because if you haven't how would you know you are having these attacks? Do these attacks make you want to puke? One of the symptoms to a heart attack is NAUSEA

So again it seems that most of us who have posted on this thread of being sick or puking are just 5 year old girls with weak stomachs and that we don't know what we are doing when we lift heavy. Is that correct?

Last edited:
Huh? A merry go round goes around in circles which causes equilibruim problems but a roller coaster which doesn't just go around in a circle but all over does not? Wow is that a contradicting statement.

Funny but I rode the best roller coasters and none of them made me sick, so if I have a weak stomach how can I handle these nausating rides and yet when I squat heavy or do heavy deads with only about 30 second rest period do I want to puke? Please show me where it says that fear causes you to puke? Most people who have been scared out of their wits shit or piss in their pants not puke.

Your statement that your blood is superior, can you post your blood test results, because I think all of us here would like to see what a superior blood is, damn maybe that is why all of us get sick and want to puke we have inferior blood.

What does pro muscle have to do with anything we are posting about, are you a pro? Sounds like you have problems with your health if you are having asthma attacks and symptoms like a heart attack. By the way do you have asthma and have you had a heart attack, because if you haven't how would you know you are having these attacks? Do these attacks make you want to puke? One of the symptoms to a heart attack is NAUSEA

So again it seems that most of us who have posted on this thread of being sick or puking are just 5 year old girls with weak stomachs and that we don't know what we are doing when we lift heavy. Is that correct?

Hey Thick 1, Don't get too mad at the guy.... It's just the neighborhood boy who got hit by the icecream truck (ya know, the funny guy with the ear muff's who skip's around the block in his sister's balet shoes. Yeh, him) Every now and then he doesn't make it to the short bus on time and parents let him play on the computer. It's OK buddy, you can catch that bus tmrw.

man you cant just realize ill will always own you, yes if your so scared to that point causing such great anxiety this can upset the stomach, type in anxiety and vomiting. i would brather have the feeling of hard to breathe after squats than the feeling of puking. my ldl is below 100, hdl above 60, bp 120/80, dam good enough for me
the rollercoaster statement is not contradicting its very simple to understand if your not retarded maybe try reading it slower, the reason why you puke after sqauts is hyponatriamia and after roller coaster rides is g force sickness, it is diff than getting dizzy from a marygoround

you should just let it go your just complaining now and havent posted any factual info

Hey Thick 1, Don't get too mad at the guy.... It's just the neighborhood boy who got hit by the icecream truck (ya know, the funny guy with the ear muff's who skip's around the block in his sister's balet shoes. Yeh, him) Every now and then he doesn't make it to the short bus on time and parents let him play on the computer. It's OK buddy, you can catch that bus tmrw.

ya so funny man ur the fake ass trying to acytaully convince me of your shit statements, i will always own you and thick1 and your mothers, cuz you know im shit that says it as i see it , dont get mad man , you and thick 1 should get together sometime and write up some more halk of shit articles for all of us to laugh at, very enjoying

BigEvil42, that my friend is some funny sh-t. Thank god I have my own private office or all the workers would be WTF is he laughing at.

Mitochondria, bro I have just been pulling your chain all this time. Now can you say bow wow or ruff ruff. Peace bro and you need to open your mind to what others here post, you might learn a few things.

Ok, Get the sand out of your vagina already

ya so funny man ur the fake ass trying to acytaully convince me of your shit statements, i will always own you and thick1 and your mothers, cuz you know im shit that says it as i see it , dont get mad man , you and thick 1 should get together sometime and write up some more halk of shit articles for all of us to laugh at, very enjoying

O.K. Corky, I am going to type this real slow for you...... I don't even need to reply and "school your stupid ass" after your last few posts. You already took care of that for me. Dude, You are not a bright fellow, and I almost even feel bad about making fun of your disabilities.... almost.....
Also, this is still a fairly small, close community and you may want to watch who you start in on. My initial post in this thread was not to pick on you or anyone else for that matter. It was to "HELP" and "EDUCATE" a few folks around here who are here to learn how the body responds and reacts to different situations. Most of us are here to either become better athletes or help others achieve their goals.

Looking back at your posts..... I can only ask you one question....... Why are you even on this board? You lack the character to even communicate without confrontation. You lack the compassion to want to try and help others. You lack the social skills to function in a learning environment with other adults. And most of all, you lack the will to even put your ego aside and try to learn from others who actually may want to help you reach your goals.

I could have approached this many different ways. I could have supported the science behind my statements by posting where to find these basic 100 level Biochem questions that seem to trouble you. I could have thrown a dictionary at you and told you to look up the word: ANALOGY., I could have bragged about my physical, athletic, competative, accademic, and career accomplishments. I do this because I love it, it is my passion. Bodybuilding has given a lot to me, I'd like to give back a little now and then. But it's very frustrating when a "DUMB MOTHER FUCKER LIKE YOU IS ALWAYS IN THE WAY AND NOT MINDING HIS OWN FUCKING BUSINESS!!!" (sorry about that one Mods, but he more than has this coming) You are not helping, so get this bro, NOBODY wants to hear your stupid neandrothal comments. If you don't want to help, Then get the fuck out of the way!
Now Corky, try to be a good little retard and stay out of way when the grown ups are talking. They saved a booster seat just for you at Bodybuilding.com

Sorry this is so long guys, but we are getting too many "mitochondria's" over here at PM and if this is what it takes to shut a few of them up, even if just for a week.....then,so be it.
On a personal note to Corky: I know you didn't see this coming when you pissed on my thread, but sometimes in life you come across people you just really don't want to piss off...... Yep, that's me. A little respect goes a long way, and I know I have earned more than you give anyone. No apologies, You take sorry and shove it up your ass!
PEACE!

Last edited by a moderator:
BigEvil42, when I posted my last post I had not read his attack on you, had I read that I would have straightened the little kid out. Sorry this thread came to be this way.

Mitochondria, I have no idea what boards you belong to but I would have to think that no matter what board you are on you have pissed the members off.

BigEvil42 doesn't need my help in straightening you out as he did a good job at it. But you need to look back at yourself and think was I born an asshole or did I perfect it by self schooling myself. You try to come off by posting as an educated person but face it you can barely do that and to try and cover your lack of education by saying this is pro muscle is like saying what was said from the beginning of bodybuilding all muscles and no brain. This is Pro Muscle where educated and knowledgeable members share their years of training and knowledge with others who have open minds that there is always things to learn and better yourself. You are the type that knows everything and everyone else is stupid, but what you have to look at and what I have been trying to point out to you that the majority of posters in this thread all felt the same way except for you. When you were exposed all you could do was type "I own you." ???? I would have to doubt that you even own a bicycle much less a car.

Learn to communicate in an educated manner, learn to spell and most of all learn to be a good boy and stop pissing people off. Peace

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws